Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Knower

Question Life

What's the point of life? Yes you can be happy, love, follow religions, etc. But what's the point of life behind all of that?
Does it have to do with meditation and astral projection?

After everything in life seems perfect, couldn't ask for anything more, I start thinking what the point of life is.

What's the point of anything to you?
Old 09-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
What's the point of life? Yes you can be happy, love, follow religions, etc. But what's the point of life behind all of that?
Does it have to do with meditation and astral projection?

After everything in life seems perfect, couldn't ask for anything more, I start thinking what the point of life is.

What's the point of anything to you?
If you come to grips with the fact that we chose to reincarnate here for a reason then you must wonder what that reason would/could be. I have analyzed it from both perspectives and came to the conclusion that we incarnate for one of a few main reasons. One of those reasons is that we can have unique experiences in a physical high-density dimension that we cannot have in other dimensions including the physical low-density dimensions. Whether or not there are other physical high-density dimensions obviously I cannot say for sure but I am inclined to believe so. What makes us choose to incarnate in this specific physical high-density dimension is as good of a question as any. Personally I believe we chose this specific dimension because it was simply the right one at the right time. Meaning that it was the earliest available one that offered the specific circumstances we wanted to experience. Those circumstances can be things along the lines of one of our children in past-lives being our parents, being born into poverty because in a past-life we were rich and looked down on poor people, having parents who abandon us because in a past-life we abandoned one of our children, and so forth. There are limitless circumstances we choose to incarnate into all with their own possible lessons and opportunities for growth.

The other side of the spectrum that I have found is that instead of reincarnating to experience something in the world we are entering we choose to reincarnate to escape the world we are leaving. Meaning that we mucked up the life in the spiritual dimension we were living in prior to reincarnating so bad that we want to get away from it. In some cases in the darker dimensions beings are so lost and stuck in them that they cannot raise above it and find a way out and so loved ones of theirs that live in the higher-dimensions where reincarnation is typically facilitated will setup a reincarnation for them and send them a message to find out whether they will agree or not, whether or not it can be forced I am not sure. But those loved ones in the higher-dimensions can and will reincarnate as well in the same life to try and help those lost loved-ones rise above their past lower-vibrations and darkness. The hope is that when that life is over they can ascend out of the realms they were previously in. But I definitely believe that beings in the lower-realms will make enemies with the wrong people, get into so much trouble with the "astral police", or just hate their life so much that they choose to reincarnate and beings in the light-dimensions show them mercy and allow them to reincarnate so that hopefully they can improve their situation before returning to the spiritual dimensions. Obviously all of what I have mentioned is likely only a fraction of the details but in my opinion there are only a few main reasons that we reincarnated in this specific physical dimension, but within those few main reasons are likely an infinite number of intricate details.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:38 PM
TesseLated

Purpose? Help your fellow Souls with transforming their lives and awaken to their spiritual Truth..This is your purpose for being here.

Teach from where you are (by example) and Love and Be.

Do and Be.

Sounds fluffy....but it's true.

GIVE BACK. If everything has been given to you-that is your responsibility.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Master
I don't normally do this, but you seem like a nice person...

So I will tell you what the secret of life is.. Many people have spent a whole life time looking for this answer, and have never found it..

So here goes.. The secret to life. The meaning to life is....

Cupcakes...
Old 09-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Suspended

Quote:
After everything in life seems perfect, couldn't ask for anything more, I start thinking what the point of life is

This means your starting to wake up to the fact that that kind of 'perfection' is not really perfection, and it can't last. Your journey is just beginning.
Also, unlike innerlight, l believe there are those who have found the secret of life - the Enlightened few that is.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Knower

TesseLated, I mean beyond that...what does life mean? Kind of spiritually but in a physical state
Old 10-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
If you come to grips with the fact that we chose to reincarnate here for a reason then you must wonder what that reason would/could be. I have analyzed it from both perspectives and came to the conclusion that we incarnate for one of a few main reasons. One of those reasons is that we can have unique experiences in a physical high-density dimension that we cannot have in other dimensions including the physical low-density dimensions. Whether or not there are other physical high-density dimensions obviously I cannot say for sure but I am inclined to believe so. What makes us choose to incarnate in this specific physical high-density dimension is as good of a question as any. Personally I believe we chose this specific dimension because it was simply the right one at the right time. Meaning that it was the earliest available one that offered the specific circumstances we wanted to experience. Those circumstances can be things along the lines of one of our children in past-lives being our parents, being born into poverty because in a past-life we were rich and looked down on poor people, having parents who abandon us because in a past-life we abandoned one of our children, and so forth. There are limitless circumstances we choose to incarnate into all with their own possible lessons and opportunities for growth.

The other side of the spectrum that I have found is that instead of reincarnating to experience something in the world we are entering we choose to reincarnate to escape the world we are leaving. Meaning that we mucked up the life in the spiritual dimension we were living in prior to reincarnating so bad that we want to get away from it. In some cases in the darker dimensions beings are so lost and stuck in them that they cannot raise above it and find a way out and so loved ones of theirs that live in the higher-dimensions where reincarnation is typically facilitated will setup a reincarnation for them and send them a message to find out whether they will agree or not, whether or not it can be forced I am not sure. But those loved ones in the higher-dimensions can and will reincarnate as well in the same life to try and help those lost loved-ones rise above their past lower-vibrations and darkness. The hope is that when that life is over they can ascend out of the realms they were previously in. But I definitely believe that beings in the lower-realms will make enemies with the wrong people, get into so much trouble with the "astral police", or just hate their life so much that they choose to reincarnate and beings in the light-dimensions show them mercy and allow them to reincarnate so that hopefully they can improve their situation before returning to the spiritual dimensions. Obviously all of what I have mentioned is likely only a fraction of the details but in my opinion there are only a few main reasons that we reincarnated in this specific physical dimension, but within those few main reasons are likely an infinite number of intricate details.

If you believe there is a soul, there simply cannot be reincarnation. Physically, certain materials will "reincarnate"(compost) and serve as life for other things such as mother natures life-force-energy.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Suspended

This is what we are all here for - to manifest the Divine in the physical world instead of escaping to some heaven in the beyond, as many prefer.

Quote:
ln the depths of our being there is a True Self and Spirit -- an evolving Soul that is called the "Psychic Being" -- which is the primary lever and means of our evolutionary change. By connecting to our Evolving Soul, we perceive our ultimate purpose in life, open to the vast array of spiritual insights, forces, and powers in the universe; feel a sense of oneness with everything and all around us; and as a result experience ultimate joy and delight in being alive.

Second, there is also a descending spiritual Force -- a Supramental truth consciousness -- that we can open to, allowing Its infinite truth power to enter our being, and uplift, perfect, and transform it. It turns out that this supramental truth consciousness is not only the descending spiritual power that can hasten our progress, evolution, and transformation, but it is in fact the very force and power that enabled the universe to emerge from a Divine Source.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
If you believe there is a soul, there simply cannot be reincarnation. Physically, certain materials will "reincarnate"(compost) and serve as life for other things such as mother natures life-force-energy.
The "soul" is an archaic word used to explain the fact that we are multi-dimensional beings and continue on living in another form after the expiration of a physical body. We are consciousness not a "soul" and that consciousness is not trapped inside of or limited to only a physical body in the physical high-density dimension we exist in. My consciousness leaves my physical body in this physical high-density dimension daily and goes into many other bodies existing in many other dimensions. And so if my consciousness is capable of transitioning from one body into another while still partially anchored to my physical body then obviously it is capable of doing so after my physical body expires and stops "living" if anything it will be able to go further. Reincarnation does not mean "oh my magical invisible soul is magically reborn." Reincarnation is the act of taking a piece of our consciousness which already exists in putting it into a body that exists in some other dimension. Fundamentally we (our consciousness) is already multi-dimensional. As I write this you and I both have other extensions of our consciousness living in other bodies in other dimensions similar to how things are in this physical high-density dimension. I don't believe there is a "soul" it's nothing more than an archaic word religion used in an attempt to explain something that they did not understand. My experiences have shown me that we are primarily consciousness and anything more than that is just something extra - like a physical body is a tool and/or a device. It is our consciousness that controls that tool and/or device. In some dimensions our consciousness cannot exist and/or operate without a body, in others our consciousness does not need a body and can exist in its purest form.

Think of our source of consciousness as a network. The body that our extensions consciousness exist in can be likened to a computer. Those computers are always connected to that source network of consciousness and are constantly uploading and downloading information to and from one another. In some of the highest realms we can reconnect directly to our network of consciousness and become absorbed back into it, in even higher realms we can reconnect with the source of ALL consciousness and become absorbed into the source of everyone's consciousness. A lot of dimensions and realms though beings live in bodies and so as long as we (this extension of consciousness) have not ascended far enough to assimilate back into the our or the network of consciousness we will exist in a body. The consciousness that exists in our physical body is merely an extension of our source of consciousness. When our physical body dies the extension of consciousness that was inside of it will either assimilate back with the network or will continue to exist in a body in a different dimension, in many of the spiritual dimensions you don't need an actual "body." Your consciousness will automatically create a body in the next realm where it is necessary. From the beginning of when our source of consciousness created us (extension of consciousness) we feel separate even though we aren't. If we choose to reincarnate our extension of consciousness can go into a different body in a physical-like dimension. But behind the scenes what we don't see is that our network consciousness is constantly creating other extensions and putting them into the circle of "life" and "death." Our consciousness could be likened to the Universe because in reality everything that exists operates under the same laws of the Universe. The Universe is composed of billions of galaxies, those galaxies are composed of billions of solar systems, all of the solar systems are composed of billions of stars, all of the stars have billions of planets. Our source of consciousness is the Universe and the extension of consciousness living in our physical body on Earth is merely a star. Just like the Universe we are always circling around in the cycle of life which is nothing more than the recycling of energy. A star on one side of the Universe was created with the same energy as a star on the opposite side of the galaxy. Even though those stars seem separate they are eternally connected and when they die their energy will assimilate back into the Universe and be re-used, sometimes to create a new star.

"Man is a star bound to a body,
until in the end,
he is freed through his strife.
Only by struggle and toiling thy
utmost shall the star within thee
bloom out in new life.
He who knows the commencement of all things,
free is his star from the realm of night."
Old 10-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The "soul" is an archaic word used to explain the fact that we are multi-dimensional beings and continue on living in another form after the expiration of a physical body. We are consciousness not a "soul" and that consciousness is not trapped inside of or limited to only a physical body in the physical high-density dimension we exist in. My consciousness leaves my physical body in this physical high-density dimension daily and goes into many other bodies existing in many other dimensions. And so if my consciousness is capable of transitioning from one body into another while still partially anchored to my physical body then obviously it is capable of doing so after my physical body expires and stops "living" if anything it will be able to go further. Reincarnation does not mean "oh my magical invisible soul is magically reborn." Reincarnation is the act of taking a piece of our consciousness which already exists in putting it into a body that exists in some other dimension. Fundamentally we (our consciousness) is already multi-dimensional. As I write this you and I both have other extensions of our consciousness living in other bodies in other dimensions similar to how things are in this physical high-density dimension. I don't believe there is a "soul" it's nothing more than an archaic word religion used in an attempt to explain something that they did not understand. My experiences have shown me that we are primarily consciousness and anything more than that is just something extra - like a physical body is a tool and/or a device. It is our consciousness that controls that tool and/or device. In some dimensions our consciousness cannot exist and/or operate without a body, in others our consciousness does not need a body and can exist in its purest form.
I like your idea of how part of our consciousness is in another dimensions. Very interesting way of thinking about it. Although there are errors in your theory. Consciousness is a oneness. There can not be more than one part of your conscious in 2 simultaneous dimensions. That is why when you astral project/OBE, your consciousnesses don't form together at the same time. Considering the parallel universe theory, your theory would be proven wrong.
As your theory states, your consciousness keeps dying and dividing which would create infinite parallel universes? Doesn't make sense. I'd suggest you think of things more simply. No need to complicate what doesn't need to be complicated.