Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-02-2014, 11:45 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

A Grandfather Oak was struck by Lightening in our backyard and my Husband cut a slice from a large branch for me.

I sanded it and our Daughter used calligraphy to inscribe it with letters, numbers, and the words (yes and no).

I colored-in the inscription--then sealed it with polyurethane.

All forms of Divination Tools--in our home--are used in the name of my Lady and my Guardians--so we have had only wise and useful Guidance.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 07-02-2014, 02:59 AM
xyphax42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
A Grandfather Oak was struck by Lightening in our backyard and my Husband cut a slice from a large branch for me.

I sanded it and our Daughter used calligraphy to inscribe it with letters, numbers, and the words (yes and no).

I colored-in the inscription--then sealed it with polyurethane.

All forms of Divination Tools--in our home--are used in the name of my Lady and my Guardians--so we have had only wise and useful Guidance.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

That sounds like a very beautiful board. How amazing that you got to use part of that tree after is was struck by lightning. I love that your daughter had a hand in helping you make it as well.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:09 AM
LadyTerra

And I love that you are looking for positive feedback--concerning Spirit Boards.

IMHO--negative experiences with Tools of Divination (only) occur when people are using the Tools irreverently and behaving in a disrespectful manner towards themselves (and--or) others.

Our Guardians and Guides will be there for us and protect us--when we approach these endeavors with knowledge and reverence.

We get back--what we put into it...a very simple concept.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Administrator
The ouija board is not a toy even though its classed as one ,i have seen the negative affects that these things bring,you have no control on who comes through.you may get one positive experience from it but it wont last,i have had to clear houses after these boards have been used its no joke,keep well away from them you dont know what you are dealing with.

Namaste
Old 07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
LadyTerra

IMHO--and from 32 years of experience with Tools of Divination--the Spirit Board is merely a Tool.

When approached irreverently and in the absence of the proper preparation and knowledge--terrible things can happen--especially if one is under the influence of mind-altering substances.

When approached with reverence and knowledge and used in the presence of the Divine (as you know Her/Him/Them) and calling upon a specific Being (with a specific goal in mind) you are directing the Reading and under the protection of your Guides.

I would like to say this...one would never throw-open their front door and holler--"Come-on in--anybody & everybody." for that would be very foolish and very dangerous.

The same simplistic wisdom applies to the Others and all Tools of Divination.

Peace and Love on everyone's individual path of choice...

Blessed be...
Old 08-02-2014, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
IMHO--negative experiences with Tools of Divination (only) occur when people are using the Tools irreverently and behaving in a disrespectful manner towards themselves (and--or) others.

Our Guardians and Guides will be there for us and protect us--when we approach these endeavors with knowledge and reverence.

I agree that one should approach the Ouija with respect and a reverent attitude and also that our guardians and guides will be there to protect - however, I've seen first hand the disastrous and dangerous (literally life-threatening) outcome that CAN happen during the operation of the Ouija board.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:19 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I agree that one should approach the Ouija with respect and a reverent attitude and also that our guardians and guides will be there to protect - however, I've seen first hand the disastrous and dangerous (literally life-threatening) outcome that CAN happen during the operation of the Ouija board.

I (personally) have had (only) productive experiences with the Spirit Board.

However--my Gift is Reflective and I am well schooled in Protection Magic--not to mention the fact that I am very Ritualistic and Reverent by nature.

I have known others that have formed attachments--but that was--because they were at some party (using mind-altering substances) treating the Spirit Board as if it were (at best) a game and (at worst) a joke.

IMHO--this approach is never very wise.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Master

There were no mind-altering substances used before or during this particular Ouija session and protection rituals had been performed before beginning.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:26 AM
xyphax42

Quote:
And I love that you are looking for positive feedback--concerning Spirit Boards.

I completely agree!
Old 12-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Almas

The ouija board helped me many years ago to separated my thought and the "voice "of my conscience to the "voice" or messages of other spirits.
I regard it as a good tool for that providing that you respect it and know when to close a section very quickly.
Within a year my hands go over the board at very high speed and the telepathic messages come very fast as well.
The good points is that I have managed to communicate with many of the spirits of my dear love ones and also wisdom messages from other spirts.
The bad points is that few spirits come and try to use me to gamble in their behalf constantly asking to play numbers in the lottery given by them.

I do not use it any more, I can "hearing"my spirit guides very clear during the day when an important issue have to be resolve or related in how to treat other persons.