Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Dark Human Entity

Hi Guys ,

Last Month , I have a weird astral travel. during that moment I leaved my body and went to a astral environment.. I am consciously aware of what happen in that time, I can clearly see from my forehead the view of the place and the faces of the people in the astral plane.The people wear old style dresses and their face looks unhappy. As I move forward towards a narrow road..I saw three dark human figure approaching towards me.Approximately, I am 30 meters away from them.I was afraid because I could not see their faces.So I hurry to move backward. I decided to float my astral body and go out from them but It seems they are to fast .so I quickly decided to get back on my physical body...

Does anyone of you have encountered a dark human entity during A.P. ? What does it mean ?
Any Idea..

Thanks

Franco
Old 01-10-2013, 03:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I guess no one here..have the same experience...
Old 01-10-2013, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1160franco
Hi Guys ,

Last Month , I have a weird astral travel. during that moment I leaved my body and went to a astral environment.. I am consciously aware of what happen in that time, I can clearly see from my forehead the view of the place and the faces of the people in the astral plane.The people wear old style dresses and their face looks unhappy. As I move forward towards a narrow road..I saw three dark human figure approaching towards me.Approximately, I am 30 meters away from them.I was afraid because I could not see their faces.So I hurry to move backward. I decided to float my astral body and go out from them but It seems they are to fast .so I quickly decided to get back on my physical body...

Does anyone of you have encountered a dark human entity during A.P. ? What does it mean ?
Any Idea..

Thanks

Franco

Yes I have encountered tons of forms of darker entities in the astral. The astral realms are actually where these entities typically reside. Most people don't really use the same terminology as I do but the astral realm is actually a rather low vibrational realm, the upper higher vibrational realms are beyond the astral. So when most people astral project into the astral realms they are eventually going to encounter a lower vibrational darker entity. Something to keep in mind is that just because they appeared dark and just because they scared you doesn't mean they are bad or evil. A lot of the times spirits will scare us because they don't want us in the astral realms at that point. We can be dangerous to the spirits there and dangerous to the environment and they will go out of their way to make you leave if they suspect you don't belong there. Even if you do belong there, there are dangers in the astral just like there are dangers in the physical world. Spirits will harm other spirits, spirits will fight with other spirits, it is not all friendliness and love in the astral planes unfortunately. As an astral projector the chances of you getting away from a spirit who lives in the astral are slim to none unfortunately. They will simply go invisible and catch you with in seconds. I have had it happen hundreds of times at this point. In the future I suggest you stick it out and do not end the projection, even if they catch you what is the worst thing they can do to you? Once I got over the initial fear of what could happen I realized there isn't too much they can do to you that is worth fearing. The only real power they have over you is if you're scared, other than that they can cause pain to your astral body but as an astral projector you should be able to at the very least partially defend yourself. Me personally I can beat the living **** out of a group of spirits at once if that is what I need to do, I don't go around doing it but on the rare occasion I have had no choice. I always suggest trying to be civil first though. If they grab you and are invisible say hello to them, ask them how they are doing and ask if they will show themselves to you. You would be surprised by how many times a spirit or spirits just want to be acknowledged by us. If you feel threatened do not tell them you are an astral projector and try to prevent them from touching your hands or feet, if they touch your hands or feet they can usually figure out who and what you are pretty easily. If you have anymore questions let me know, I have a reasonable amount of experience in this field.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Astral Explorer! ..

Can I ask you a question ? can you be my mentor?.. I really need a person to talk about this kind of phenomenon.. Yes ..on my previous Astral Travel , I have meet one astral traveler in the A. P plane , when I get out in my physical body , I floated upward and then ,as I look down , I saw the perspective of the earth , I saw the Lands and Islands below glittering and sparkling like a star , I went down and settle my Astral body in the ground , I saw many people walking , I think that I am in a big park , I tried to walk around and meet one person , His face look like an Indian with a small mustache on his chin , his height is around 6' 1" .I ask him If he is an astral traveler just like me , He said "yes" , but he move away from me , I want to ask his name but he resisted, I followed him ,but He walks to fast ,after that I lost him . So I went back to the park but I am lost in the road .Fortunately , I am lucky , I found a small house and enter in a bedroom , I saw three little boy , I Think they are around 2- 3 yrs old ,but they speak so well. They speak like a mature man.In that moment , someone call me in my back . the person that I have meet in the park came back together with his friend.They are smiling with me . So the Indian man introduces me with his friend ,but I am not sure about them , so I get scared . One of his friend hold my hand and Hug me ,when She holds my right I felt a vibration or electric current from her left hand and it scared me , so I went back to my physical body and get awake.