Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Guide
Blowing in my ear

Last night i had sleep paralysis again, while trying to get out of it i felt an arm cuddle me then someone started blowing in my ear. I have felt sensations before but never this can anyone explain?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Master

Maby a ghost trying to turn you on , just a guess on my part .
Old 03-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
I don't know....it may be a spirit who knows and loves you.

But also it could just be part of what's called "The vibrational stage" of an out of body experience. During this stage, all sorts of weird things can be felt, heard, etc. These can vary a lot, from strong vibrations running up and down your body/noises like an aircraft engine -to the most subtle little sensations and sounds.
Sounds are quite common. Most common are buzzing/humming noises, but it's possible to feel different pressures in your ears, fizzing in your ears.
The other day I started to go out of body with no "vibrational" sensations or noises whatsoever, just floating. And then I noticed a sound like a tiny breeze blowing against my ear -and that was it.

As for the "arm" -that could be an actual spirit...or it could be yet another phenomenon of the vibrational stage, when random effects/sounds/sensations happen.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Last night i had sleep paralysis again, while trying to get out of it i felt an arm cuddle me then someone started blowing in my ear. I have felt sensations before but never this can anyone explain?

To put it plainly it is probably a spirit. Let me know if you need anymore of an explanation.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Master
Hiya Samantha, pleased to meet you :)
I don't know if this is gonna be relevant or help but I used to get a lot of things like this when I first started, I suffered sleep paralysis and nightmares every night for a little over 5 years,
but upon beginning any sponteanous projection I would always either get a blowing or a vibration ascending in my ears and a heavy weight felt on my chest and body, depending on how I felt about those things depended entirely on how the projection/obe would unfold.
I spent years screaming out with no voice, then wondering what would happen if I just went with it (at 15 I actually believed I had a tumor or something and if I allowed the ascending vibrations, blowing etc to pinnacle it would be death!!!!)
If my fear or anxiety took over and i was trying to stop it, the main one was being pulled out of a projection by a voice, used to wind me up!! lol
In hindsight I see that it was a safety measure for me until I could reduce the fear, understand the process and engage in it with the knowledge something amazing was about to happen, it was a battle and a half for me for many years, now I only get taken out of projections where my emotions aren't controlled (I have been recently projecting to reach family members but everytime I get there I become so emotional at the moment I reach them, that the voice takes me back out of my projection or indeed they do!! I remember one after what felt like an eternity of getting to her, once I did I burst out crying and said but your dead... to which her reply was don't be so silly girl... She then bolted blood red energy to me which I was forced to sit bolt upright like I had been pulled up, I regained consciousness for a second if that and remember the redness filling the room, bolted straight inside me and the next thing, slammed and I mean slammed back down on my bed and 13 hours later!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up, those 13 hours were a complete void, no dreams nothing, which is unheard of for me I dream continuously every night.
From what I have seen of others experiences and learnt through my own, sleep paralysis is a wonderful bouncing board to obe and astral and lucidity, my biggest obstacle was my own fears, I don't know if that applies to you, but it might be worth looking into.
From sleep paralysis I remember vividly the multiple 'me's' experience to, I had had it when your out your body looking down on your own body, but one time I was out my body with another me body laying exactly opposite me in the same position, but my seeing point was from another me body, above those two!! to which I then had seeing from all 3 perspectives!
It can be great fun but theres no surprise why it can get a bit freaky huh!!
Intentions seem to be of upmost important with this kinda thing, I was initially medicated via long acting sleeping tablets by doctors for this stuff!!!
I have found over time tho, that if the projection I wish to accomplish is teamed with me owning and being confident in any atmosphere I experience there, coming more from a sense of excitement than worry or fear of the unknown etc stopped not only the nightmares completely, but also enabled me to instantly recognise upon being in paralysis, I could travel and venture far more easily, there is an element of lucidity that's already given to you to work with, rather than working to find it, if that makes sense, if infact anything I say makes sense!! hahaha!
Blessings and peaceful nights to you Samantha.
Loopylucid
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
mb6954

I've experienced the blowing in the ear, I got a screeching almost as if someone was blowing in my ear kind of sensation. The second time I experienced this it was followed by an intense vibrating. I think although I'm only a beginner that the two are related.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Master
I think your right ;)
Old 05-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Homunculus

I agree that it was most likely a spirit. They often know exactly when you are about to project, so they sometimes wait around for you to separate from your physical body. Although I've never had something blow in my ear, I have transitioned from the physical to the astral in the middle of spirit conversations. I'm still not sure whether the spirits were talking to another spirit or my Higher Self, but I've had several experiences where it seemed like a spirit was explaining a lengthy topic to me as I began to project.