Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2006, 08:39 PM
dreamer

You have everything you asked for

If you knew that you could have anything and everything you ever wanted what would you ask for?

Is there a place in your heaven for everyone? Is there a place in everyone's heaven for you?
Old 22-05-2006, 09:38 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Dreamer,
I would choose to do it all again, having my children my family, my friends, im happy contented and aslong as the ppl are happy around me that makes me happy, but if they were not happy???????

THEN I WOULD WISH FOR THEM TO BE .....

AND I WOULD LIKE THE WORLD TO BE A MUCH MORE HELPING AND GIVING NATION, AND HELP OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE IN SO MUCH NEED OF ARE HELP......but thats me !!!!!!!!!

how are you , its been a while ...lol...
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 23-05-2006, 02:24 PM
dreamer

I am good Kez, like a child in a candy shop having found out the secret at the moment. Hows things with you?
Old 24-05-2006, 12:37 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Dreamer ,
Things are good ty, wat secrets that then or shud i ask lol.....
i had few things confirmed for me tonight in my development circle, the other day in my meditation at home, i experienced my daughters past life, i knew it was her past b4 coming into my life, but i was worried because i saw her in the laid out possition, anyway my teacher said yes was her past life i was shown, i knew this but am glad he confirmed this for me, as i was worried as to the way i saw her, he said she is a very old soul and as had many lives, she worried bout me as she as been were i am lives ago and is here to help me too, awwwwwwwww bless.....my baby worryin bout me awwwwwwwwwwww.
had a good night all in all, a start to a good weeek i hope as have been stuck in with the flu lol, now the kids got it awwwwww.......apart from that all is well ty,
speak soon have fun an play nice hehe....

much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 24-05-2006, 10:11 AM
dreamer

Hi Kez,

good to hear things are going well. I'd really recommend buying a copy of "the secret" on DVD, the link is given in the film section on the forum, it's life changing and not in a wanky way - in a really fun way. I think you would really like it. It's
Old 25-05-2006, 03:27 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Dreamer,
ty i will give this some thort, sounds intersting, i have alot of paperwork to get through ryt now that will keep me going for some time lol, research lol,
am feeling really tired today , need to catch up on my sleep, lol, how are you are you haven a nice week so far?
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 25-05-2006, 03:54 PM
dreamer

Yes really nice thankyou.
Closed Thread