Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-06-2012, 01:49 PM
12padams

What is your Astral Fear? Video Included :)

Hey everyone, what do you fear in the astral? Have you seen it? Have you heard it? Have you spoken to it? Have you tried to face it? Do you run from it? Do you know what it actually is?

I'll start off with a video recreation of the first time I experienced fear in the astral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU
Old 26-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Summerlander

I fear nothing because there is nothing to fear and I have learned this through experience! LOL! But then again I see this "astral plane" business as nothing but a dream world in which we enter already lucid.

I don't believe in Freddy Kruegers.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:55 PM
12padams

Yes if you believe it's all in your head then there really is nothing to fear. The fact that you said "you're not real" to your demonic wife and that turned her into something more calming says something about the astral environment that maybe some people here might wish to explain.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
I fear nothing because there is nothing to fear and I have learned this through experience! LOL! But then again I see this "astral plane" business as nothing but a dream world in which we enter already lucid.

I don't believe in Freddy Kruegers.

You see as much as a blind man my friend.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Hey everyone, what do you fear in the astral? Have you seen it? Have you heard it? Have you spoken to it? Have you tried to face it? Do you run from it? Do you know what it actually is?

I'll start off with a video recreation of the first time I experienced fear in the astral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU

I enjoyed the video. Doesn't it seem like when you are close to trance state you get itchy and it's a battle of wills? It is called cob-webs and is very common. Also SP happens the same way for me, if I don't get right up they will sink in. I've had 2 random projections this week both of them amounted to little. The first one I was in some dark realm and could see portals all over, I was flying around with an astral hitch-hiker stuck on me. The second I never made it out of the RTZ, I had something pulling me down and something else pushing me up unfortunately I never got far enough for it to turn into what I consider a real projection.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You see as much as a blind man my friend.

A blind man doesn't see at all.

Please explain your comment.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Rumar

I don't fear anything astrally, I hardened up after too much that has happened. You have also experienced your own things and you must show independence by knowing what all you have experienced. Your book is filled with experience and after one member says it's not real, especially someone who doesn't know you personally doesn't mean they're right and you're not. You need to take things logically true but not all things can be described and a true scientist would keep an open mind to all possibilities, that's why Pseudoscience still exists because even physicists who are big names in many's eyes are open to such possibilities, we can't say what's not real because we don't have the means to say what's real and what's not real. If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. Has been spoken beautifully before. Anyone can speculate with theories, anyone can believe anything, follow what you truly believe in, what feels right for you.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Master

Summerlander is entitled to his opinion. Just like we all are. We all think differently and that is the way it always will be.
I have never feared anything about the astral. Perhaps I am telling a small lie. I just thought of it. One time I was flying high up and I was looking down at the ocean. It was beautiful. It was extremely real. Anyway I was flying lower down and I crashed into the water. I got a bit of a fright so I woke up.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Sybilline

I don't really know what to fear in the Astral Plane, I guess I don't want to see anything too creepy... But more than anything, I have just gotten over years of Sleep Paralysis+Nightmares so I just fear that if I do something wrong (which I might cause I'm just starting), I'll experience those again.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Master

Summerlander You said you think being in the astral is not real. Fair enough, as I said before everyone is entitled to their opinions. What do you think of this? When I was at school, a long time ago, I wanted to see a question that would be in the exam paper. I kept saying to myself over and over I want to see the exam paper. I saw the exam paper when I was dreaming and I saw one of the exam questions. When I got the exam paper I was surprised to see the question that I dreamed about. This does not prove anything as you may think I am making it up. I am not making it up.