Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 11-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Fennic

Really sorry to hear about Zak, Ramc. I've lost far too many pets from various problems over the years. Condolences, love and light for you.
Old 21-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Ascender
Ramc, I've only recently joined this forum but as I know a fair bit about animals I just wanted to say that I offer my condolences, BUT please be 100% sure that your dog is alive and happy on the astral. Life does not end at physical passing; this applies not just to humans, but to all forms of life.

If you look at my profile, you will see my website, which is devoted to the role of animals on the astral. Feel free to have a look, if it will comfort you.

Warmest best wishes to you!
Old 31-01-2012, 03:35 PM
helygen

Having been in your position I can relate to your pain. When we have it in our power to help an animal in distress by putting it to sleep I trully believe it is the last love we can give them. If he could speak I'm sure he'd say thankyou to you for bringing his suffering to an end. He's still with you I bet. I've seen the cat we had put to sleep last year moving round my house. Peace and love to you.
Old 31-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Master

So sorry to hear about your dog.

The 'love bond' applies to beloved pets as well as human loved ones. You'll meet again...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 31-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramc
I'd been out with my friends and my sisters text me to say he'd had a seizure and was foaming at the mouth. I got home asap, and he was crying and howling. We gave him lots of cuddles and kisses and he went to the vet around 2:30am. He had a twisted spine and was in a lot of pain.

Please send positive thoughts and love for Zak, probably the best dog in the world. We had him since I was ten years old, he used to let me paint his claws with nail varnish when I was a kid, he used to sleep on the end of my bed and would nick tea from my mug. He was such a loving and good dog. :( Miss you Zaky xxx

ramc - Putting my dog down was one of the hardest things I ever had to go through. I understand your pain. I believe Zak is restored to a vibrant young dog now and is playing with other dogs that have passed over like my treasured pal. He will be reunited with you again one day. Think how wonderful that will be!

Blackraven