Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 04-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Uhmar

Reading RIBBONS

[IMG][/IMG]
Note: those are not my ribbons..lol don't know how i uploaded that one lol
mine are all loose and all in a bag...all colors shapes and widths.

Divination using assorted color and textured ribbons:

Ribbon Reading is a combination of Intuition, Color Therapy and Psychometry combined together to form a divination method. One also add in the element of s luck, the sense of touch, the visual therapies and the color energies given off to divine and to choose the ribbons.

You have the client close their eyes and pick how ever many ribbons you choose to read with. Or you can close your eyes, and either choose the ribbons out of a pouch or bag or simply hold them as strand and pull out the ribbons you feel connected to. Then you read the message assigned to each color.

Even though you have assigned a certain meaning to each ribbon color when intuition is added it may go to an entirely diferent place from the actual designated ribbon color. The sitter should hold the ribbons for a time and choose ribbons with their eyes closed. I suggest using as many as you like but 3 to 10 ribbons should tell you a great story.

When you choose a ribbon sense it, breath it's color into you, feel it connecting to you. Think about what the colour of each ribbon means. Does teal scream money to you. Does grey mean depression and sadness? Are their textures involved? Is the ribbon smooth, rough, hairy? Do you feel earthy or air born or slimy now?

I have a bag full of about 50 different ribbons...Some are thin some thick and wide, some slick and satiny, some are ridged, some in my ribbon bag are rough and unkind to the finger tips. This evokes feelings from within. I even have ribbons like a teddy bear printed one which says to me embrace your childself...go out let hair down, play again...stop being so serious. Picture ribbons can tell a story all their own..add texture and color and the mind can roam on and on. lol

Write whatever you feel or see or think. Did you smile, or do a little dance. Did you frown and feel disgusted. It all applies to the ribbon and the person you are reading for. The energies combined are what tell the story. It all then becomes the story.
© Uhmar
Old 04-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Uhmar

I will offer one or two ribbon readings..
I may not get to them today having a very annoying minor health issue.
But if not will get to them as soon as i can.

First TWO people ask a question

and we can see if ....the ORACLE of RIBBONS ....has guidance for you
Old 04-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Jules

Ribbon reading is lovely. My fave though (when I do them which is NOT very often at all now) is flower reading. The energy is sublime. :)

We do have to remember though, as with all divination, tarot, runes, crystals etc these are all tools to help the psychic tune into the energy of the sitter.

Uhmar, what a lovely thread and thanks for offering your service. Positive healing thoughts are on the way.

Namaste
Jue
x
Old 04-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Uhmar

the Oracle of the Ribbons is patiently waiting on two very unsuspecting victims

errr uhh>>>>> I meant questions (0)ooops rflho
Old 04-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
the Oracle of the Ribbons is patiently waiting on two very unsuspecting victims

errr uhh>>>>> I meant questions (0)ooops rflho

I was thinking about it.... until I read the above, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Master
I LoVE ribbons, Uhmar. Y'know, the thought crossed my mind>>>

Is there anything you don't read?! Heehee.

I'd love to have a Ribbon Reading, I want to know more about the heart doctor I visited yesterday. Is he a good doc for me? Is he honest, etc., kind of thing. Should I trust him? Will I find a better place to live that I can afford within this year?

Thanks again, Uhmar~*

Old 04-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
I'd love to have a Ribbon Reading, I want to know more about the heart doctor I visited yesterday. Is he a good doc for me? Is he honest, etc., kind of thing. Should I trust him?
Okay unless it blatantly comes up somehow I am not touching this....lol
I might suggest that if you even have the thoughts to ask this about the doc then you probably need another one whcih you trust withought a thought.

Quote:
Is there anything you don't read?! Heehee.
hmm kinda felt like a liitle smack in a way... There are billions of things I am not interested in and that bore me to tears...
Divination and spiritual things I am very interested in a part of as they are an extension of me. I study most of it quite a lot because it interests me. I like cooking and gardenings and babies and art and poetry etc..
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Okay unless it blatantly comes up somehow I am not touching this....lol
I might suggest that if you even have the thoughts to ask this about the doc then you probably need another one whcih you trust withought a thought.

hmm kinda felt like a liitle smack in a way... There are billions of things I am not interested in and that bore me to tears...
Divination and spiritual things I am very interested in a part of as they are an extension of me. I study most of it quite a lot because it interests me. I like cooking and gardenings and babies and art and poetry etc..

I understand about the doctor thing. I haven't trusted my docs in a long long time. Maybe it's just me. But that's OK I understand. I'm not very good at coming up with good questions.

No, no smack, just funnin' ya. I'm sorry. Didn't mean any offense. It's just that I've never heard of all of this, and it's actually really right up my alley, so imaginative and intuitive, it's just my idea of boisterous good natured humor, or so I thought.

Btw, I hope your hip pain is gone.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I thank you for your other readings Uhmar, I will let someone else have a turn on the Reading Ribbons one.

Really folks, she wasn't serious about " the two unsuspecting victims " it's fine !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Uhmar

RIBBON READING FOR SILVERGIRL ( typed the whole thing then lost it)

question was
" Will I find a place to live this year that I can afford.?"

ribbons pulled and feelings felt:

ROYAL BLUE..satin, throat, protection, laughter, jovial, loyal, increased influences, crease in center, divided, or don' t fall off edges of path, bump in the road
-----------------------------------
BURGANDY AND GOLD FLORAL; soft, cottony, ever changing, strands of chakras, ascended masters, intuition, twists and turns, changes afoot, spiritual healing, vitality,
--------------------------------------------
LIGHT MINTY GREEN WITH WHITE STRIPES; wide, rough, course, serenety disturbed, traveling, frayed edges, envy, neutrality
-----------------------------------
GOLD; sleek, sily, happiness, God, Godself, inner bliss, male energy, stop doubting yourself, crack in the armour of self
---------------------------------------
BLUE AND WHITE STRIPES; angels , guides, innerlight, protection, devotion, security, helpers,
++++++++++++++++++++++++==
Looks like the Oracle Oo the Rbbbons is saying all will be well, but you will have to experience a few rough patches, some frayed nerves. The answers you seek are within you. The guides and masters appearance ribbon is saying they are listening, they hear your call, they are watching. Surrender it all to the universe. Allow them to guide you. Watch for sign everywhere. Clean and clear and balance those chakras since the chakra ribbon apepared as well..Pay attention to your dreams.Watch the signs....