Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Ascender
Need advice from experienced travelers

Hi there,

I have strong suspicions that I'm spied and desperately look for clues.

I'm very new to astral projection. However, I meditate a lot and can reach transcendent states, I could finally achieve this a few months ago with countless hours of meditation.
What made me work a lot on meditation is that I had the feeling that people knew things about me they shouldn't, I felt there was something. This was 5-7 years ago, then I meditated, meditated and meditated.

Finally I'm getting to astral projection, it seems I have a better picture of what's going on.

Could it be that I have been spied by people playing with astral projection? I could astral project once to my parents and it convinced me that it's real. The problem is that I very often get visited during my sleep (especially by my family), to the point I can hardly sleep peacefully. So, I have a few questions:
- how can I prevent people from visiting me? It seems that even thinking and asking to sleep peacefully is not enough
- is there anything related to alcohol drinking? It seems that the amount of alcohol I have is correlated to the people I will be likely to meet in my dreams
- it seems I'm a giant compared to other people I meet, do you have an explanation ?

If you have other ideas on how my parents / people can actually guess big chunks of my life (for them it's a game, for me it's been painful for too many years).
I'm in my late 30's, I'm not a teenager anymore and have nothing to hide. Still, I'd like to sleep in peace and be free!

Many thanks!
Old 25-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Just Tim

Hi Guillaume, and welcome to the forums, it's nice that you decided to partake in

You can ask for being alone when at sleep, but do remember that even if we are all separated in physical body, we are one as counciousness. It's up to you to create what you want to see ! Ask yourself if what you see isn't your unconscious.
Alcohol influences, because it disinhibits ! That one is a question only you can answer because who you meet when you are inhibited and desinhibited is up to you. As humans we tend to think our personnality is a straight line while it is multifaceted, a prism.
A giant ? Do you want to stomp their village or have them softly in your hand ? Maybe both ?

Until next time, be well
Old 26-05-2021, 08:39 AM
Ascender
Oh, thanks Just Tim, Just Tim Time, right?
I had a little Deja vu, what you wrote speaks to me. Hehe, I already love this forum!

One consciousness, yes, I already live in this reality and create what I want to see. So far I think I've mostly lived by understanding the others' reality, and navigated around theirs (in the physical plane). In my sleep I haven't used it much. Sleep is (should be) resting for me!
Alcohol, it's a long story. In my early 20's, I didn't drink much, then I started boozing with friends. And it has always been one drink or plenty, because in between I knew I would have dreams with my family (that I wanted to avoid). I just remembered yesterday why I built the drinking pattern I have.
I'm a nice one :) Actually I have no desire for anything with them, neither bad or good. When I say a giant, it's just something around 2m, maybe 2m10, I have a human form I think. In reality I'm average tall.

When I say I have no desire, actually I have one: to be free! And in peace, of course.
My theory is that my parents / family live 'in their world' and that I've been a servant to their world. Then I've been a servant to companies so that they can achieve their dreams.
I've always refrained from asking much, I followed a very ascetic path. So I'm probably not good at creating at this level, but I can build many things myself. And I'm still not sure how this planet works and why I had to work so much to get my freedom. If some people have the keys to create magic but use it to make others' life impossible, get more for themselves or make fun of it ... Then there's something rotten in the state of Denmark, as we say.

But things are already moving, probably I needed to write them down clearly.
Old 26-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Administrator
I have done astral travel a good few times. but i can do it at will. i dont even have to think about it. the people who i have met etc i could write a book.
To me it sounds alien when people say they have tried to do it.as it comes so Naturally to me.

Namaste
Old 26-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Ascender
I've really tried once, it worked. I actually just needed that to prove myself it exists.
People who don't manage it are not able to wish something for real I think. Many people act in this world by being fake. They pretend to have good intentions but deep within, they serve their hate, they feed their misery. For many it's a way of living, then they can complain, etc etc.

This is the whole thing I learnt when meditating: this is just about listening to ourselves. Why don't people do it? Because they know the answers and don't want to hear them! There could be plenty of good reasons for that, I don't know ... but sometimes, it's piles of nonsense to cover one mistake.

Maybe I've done a really bad mistake that I've buried deep within me, and I'll find out. The only one I can find and that makes sense is that I stupidly laughed at my mother when I was 14 when she angrily told me "LIFE IS HARD". But that's her life, not mine. She also recently told me : "FREEDOM IS EXPENSIVE". Is this what parents wish for their children, seriously? Maybe it's just the bad vibes from living just next to the cemetery, I don't know.

Anyways I'll go deeper.
Old 26-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Guillaume,

You have to read Neville Goddard's materials.

It is going to be so extremely helpful, and from there you will all the freedom & power that you seek!

I have done out of body experiences, I know that other realities exists, and I know that I am not my physical body.

I also discovered, that this life as a human is not a jail - it is a dynamic adventure where all of our desires can be ours.

Read Neville Goddards text lectures, you are going to love it
Old 27-05-2021, 01:53 AM
Experiencer
To your question about whether anyone has been spying on you: It's possible. Though I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they're doing so during AP. Is anyone in your family intuitive or psychic? I think that's more likely. I know it's impolite to read someone without their permission, but...I've done it. Plenty of times. And I've learned a lot about the people I love in so doing. (I'm not proud of it, but I'm using it to illustrate this point.)

Personally, alcohol has always lowered my vibration when I project and caused me to plop into not-so-nice planes. I avoid projecting when I've had a drink.

When I leave the body, I create an energy bubble around my physical body to protect it in my absence. Perhaps it might be helpful for you to do the same before you fall asleep?

Hope this helps.
Old 27-05-2021, 06:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Read Neville Goddards text lectures, you are going to love it
I'm getting there, I'm progressively discovering what's beyond my body and my world. Thank you for the pointer :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
When I leave the body, I create an energy bubble around my physical body to protect it in my absence. Perhaps it might be helpful for you to do the same before you fall asleep?

Hope this helps.
Ow, that's a great idea! Thank you for that, I will try for sure.
Thanks for you feedback on alcohol as well, it's helpful :)
Old 27-05-2021, 08:41 AM
Just Tim

Hahah, I like you, you're funny also, I can totally relate with what you wrote about your family.

But I'll be a bit like Native Spirit on this one, to be honest. The first time someone explained to me what it was and how to do it, it just came naturally, so it's a bit difficult to explain how to do this and that !

Hope you find what you look for
Old 27-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Hahah, I like you, you're funny also, I can totally relate with what you wrote about your family.
Hey thanks! No choice to be funny, I was way too logical before, and now that I'm unfolding the whole thing with meditation, it's like this is a giant joke to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Hope you find what you look for
Oh yeah. Actually just writing what was wrong already unlocked things.

Today I could go very very deep in meditation. I asked to see spirit guides, but I don't have. Instead I was projected in face of a huge light, almost intimidating. Hum, I think that was god, no more! A god like one in the bible actually. That was really short, I just asked a few things, anyways I can get all answers without going that deep.

I also just realize that I had to transcend 2 things. There's the left-right hemisphere, but then there's another step that I reached thanks to you all :)

Anyways, it's not AP, but I'm sure this is the same thing. In meditation we project from a waking state, in AP we project from a dream state.

Wishing you a happy and lovely day :)