Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder

The Giant Crow

Hello everyone!*

This experience happened to me last year during the pandemic, and it was one of the most wonderful experiences Out of Body I ever had.*

This Out of Body experience happened in the afternoon. I laid down and tuned out all of the noises around me, and I closed my eyes and began to meditate while I was in bed. I slowly began to ease and did not make any movements.*All of a sudden, I start to see with my Third Eye the ceiling above me with two random light bulbs, and slowly I feel myself floating above towards the ceiling. Now, I don't remember if I saw my body laying down or not, but all I remember was that I pass through the ceiling above of what looked like the roof top of the house I am in. The sky was absolutely gorgeous with no Sun but it was quite as day. There was no cars, no people or anything else except the wonderful*Trees with the Leaves so green it's hard to describe in words. Simultaneously, a Crow landed on top of the roof top, and then it slowly began to grow and grow until it was a giant. Once it was huge, it began to fly around, and then the giant Crow came back to me. All of a sudden, I got on top on the Crow's back, and then it flew upwards as I was riding it, and I even felt the wind. Last, the Crow brought me back to the roof top, and we parted ways, but before I ended my Journey with this amazing Power Animal I patted the Crow, and that's when I returned back to my body, or maybe I woke up from this OBE I am not to sure. This experience was so amazing and fun as well, and I will never forget it. I thank The Universe for allowing me to have such an experience. I hope all of you enjoyed my little experience. Thank you all for reading, and many blessings! and good vibes to you all.
Old 26-05-2021, 05:13 AM
Pathfinder
Wonderful to read your post, GalacticWarrior.
Old 26-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it ShineLikeStart!! many blessings to you!!
Old 26-05-2021, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You did a fantastic job galacticwarrior.

You gave confidence, adventure, fun and love to the giant crow, without any single bit of fear in your soul.

That was the purpose of that experience

Remember to ask directly next time "Who you really are giant crow? Can you show me your true form?" or "What this experience represents? I need some help to understand it better please"
Old 27-05-2021, 12:04 AM
Pathfinder

Well thank you Scientificexplorer for those wonderful words, and to tell you the truth, I have quite have an idea of who the Crow was. Many blessings to you!!