Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle45
Our climb never stops. I once met a Unicorn at the top of a mountain.

Once we're enlightened then we've reached the summit of life. Btw, did you ride the unicorn?
Old 30-03-2021, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Perhaps, but you'll find that ascended beings aren't all uniform either. Some have quite the temper and / or warlike. It is not as simple as imagining that everything "up there" is love and light. Mostly it is, but there is infinite diversity which creates scope for all sorts of experiences and personalities. There is no good and evil at this level, that is a dualistic concept. All ascended beings have a dark side, that can be quite terrifying. A prime example is Krishna, showing his terrifying universal form to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita. This mighty warrior was trembling in fear when he saw it.

100%

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-03-2021, 01:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Love is all that matters. I'm just saying that all I've been taught, all I've experienced is a lot of traumas and people that don't love me. I mean, you show me love, but the people that I love in my life do not love me back. It just hurts
divine love is not a doing. when one becomes open to it, one may think it needs another word. i like to use the word joy. it neither wants or needs. nor does it abolish the human emotional body. one just experiences causeless joy irrespective or in what ever emotion may be going on. everything is experienced in joy. how? because the divine feminine makes a home inside you. she expresses herself through the nervous system.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-03-2021, 04:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Once we're enlightened then we've reached the summit of life. Btw, did you ride the unicorn?
I ride horses; unicorn stood on top of mountain outside the dark.
Old 30-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
What makes you think there is a "summit of life"?
Old 30-03-2021, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
What makes you think there is a "summit of life"?

What I mean to say is the point in life when we thrive and things become easy and effortless. The apex, the pinnacle, the summit of life. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 30-03-2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old 30-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Master
I am an ascended master.
My expertise is love,unity and righteousness. Amen
Old 30-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Master
Law And Order: Above All Things

Law and order takes priority over all other things, we must educate the generations so the law is understood and observed.

It's a very easy education and will insure that we have all the tools to thrive and be successful.

Love is right, hate is wrong. Simple,that's all you need to know and when you walk the law the whole universe responds. Amen
Old 19-11-2021, 08:02 PM
Master
imo there are many masters here but I think they just don't let themselves be known however you can't hide, it states clearly under your username that you are or aren't a Master.
Love
utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 20-11-2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old 20-11-2021, 01:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
What I mean to say is the point in life when we thrive and things become easy and effortless. The apex, the pinnacle, the summit of life. Amen

No desire for the sky?