Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-03-2021, 11:18 PM
Master
Any Ascended Masters Here?

Hi there, plain and simple question, are there any Ascended Masters here on this forum or individuals whom are masters of life or close to enlightenment?.

Straight to the point I'd like to share with such individuals. Thanks in advance. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Master
There are many on this board which come from a higher level than any ascended Master every ascended from this planet.
Having said this as they incarnated they are first and foremost human. Which means, they forget who and what they are, and if they know, they will never have the access to all that is as when they are on the level they came from or originate.
Old 26-03-2021, 01:11 AM
Master
The purpose of this thread is to bring the highly evolved individuals to one place to discuss the affairs of the peoples for bettering of the universal idea, that being the universal idea of love and unity so, if you are such an individual then by all means let your light shine that others may be touched at the heart and bathe in your light if even for a second.

Also this thread is for those taking baby steps toward enlightenment and individual masterings of life's lessons, I hope you'll find the answers here on this thread.

Just to be clear I made this thread for like minded peoples to come together and discuss the core essential, that being love of the universal nature, so that will keep us on the same page.

Happy days people's, go for gold. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There are many on this board which come from a higher level than any ascended Master every ascended from this planet.
Having said this as they incarnated they are first and foremost human. Which means, they forget who and what they are, and if they know, they will never have the access to all that is as when they are on the level they came from or originate.

Are you such an individual as to put your hand up and say I am an enlightened master?, if so please discuss. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 02:07 AM
Master
Life Can Only Go In One Of Two Directions, It's Your Choice

Quite a simple education:

Life can only go in one of two directions, either in a positive direction or a negative direction, keep that in mind, your the captain of the boat.

If you want positive results then of coarse the choice is obvious, choose the positive direction and keep going in a positive manner till you have the desired outcome.

Only those out of their minds would choose the negative, am I right?, of coarse I am, been there done that, negativity doesn't work at all, trust me on that, you'll just keep going around and around experiencing the same old hardships till your ready to submit and give in to love and learn to stay in love mode so to speak.

It's a hardknock life without love but some need to learn that specific lesson.

Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 02:46 AM
Master
Love Is Natural: Give In To It

Love is our natural quality, it is what we are, our core essential and without it there is nothing else but negativity. Pain, suffering, stress, sickness, illness, disease, they're all negative in nature and hate is at the core of these experiences, hate is at the core of negativity whereas love is at the core of positivity.

Love and hate, they're the core duality. You'll find that later as you progress you'll naturally choose love over hate. All it takes is a bit of trial and error to see what actually works for you and what doesn't, that's about that until youve built up a positive aura feild/energy.

As is life, it take growth, you need to take baby steps till your strong enough to stand on your own two feet.

Love is natural, let it be that way. Your fill will be provided just as sure as the four seasons come and go. Walk in harmony with nature and let things come to you naturally. You don't have to try, it'll all be provided naturally.

Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Hi there, plain and simple question, are there any Ascended Masters here on this forum or individuals whom are masters of life or close to enlightenment?.

Straight to the point I'd like to share with such individuals. Thanks in advance. Amen
So where do you fit into the picture your creating here?

Are you an ascended master?
Old 26-03-2021, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So where do you fit into the picture your creating here?

Are you an ascended master?
I would say I'm a work in progress. I'm looking to share with those whom are masters of life or on they're way to being such.

Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Master
You see, anyone coming from a higher vibration, has to have some "dirt" on them to weigh themselves down, in order to remain in this reality.
If your vibration rises to much you will vanish from this reality.
The part that incarnates is minuscule in comparison to the entity or being that exists in it's original vibration. In addition it will use energy mantling to suit the incarnation. So, anyone coming from a higher vibration to be of service, designs, structures their life in detail.

No one of the light will come into this reality as the great savior or teacher. Be vary of those who do.

Humans easily worship those who do, as history tells us.
I knew very early in this life, not to worship anyone or anything.

Picking up the crumbs from the path of others is not a great idea.
Moving through this reality is so simple, let go and forgive, that's all.

I am Rah nam. Am I enlightened?

Yes, and no, it depends what kind of work I am doing. We the angelic are neither light nor dark we serve all that is.
We all work at those stages in our development, but this lays so far back, I almost can not remember.
Rah nam
Hallelujah
Old 26-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Which is everybody on the planet, including the 'bad guys'.