Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Master
Travelling To Other Solar Systems

Is This Possible!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 13-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Pathfinder

In the astral, everything you can imagine is possible and even more than that. Don't forget that we are all part of the infinite Mind of God, whose possibilities have no end
Old 14-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder
In the now we are in the astral .. many seem not to get that we are the breath of "God" today.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Is This Possible!!!

I don't know about other solar systems but I have travelled within our solar system to Mars and Jupiter. I am sure a person can go to other solar systems if they know where they are going or they are taken there
Old 14-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

Literally the possibilites are endless. You can create your own solar system if you want.
Old 17-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder

I feel it is possible... because my first ever astral projection was with a Goddess who is my mentor now.. She took me with her and showed me the different stars and galaxies.. the universe is truly very mysterious...
Old 17-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Ascender

Isnt this just travel within your own mind? How could you, literally, travel out to to say the gas giants? And what are you seeing them with anyway?? You wouldn't have any eyes
Old 17-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Isnt this just travel within your own mind? How could you, literally, travel out to to say the gas giants? And what are you seeing them with anyway?? You wouldn't have any eyes
Hi metal68, By your post, I'm guessing that you have never astral projected. You don't need your physical body in order to travel in the astral plane; however, you do have what is called an astral body that is a "spiritual"/ethereal model of your physical body.

You should read up on astral travel. The possibilities in this earth plane reality are endless. Don't limit your belief system to the finite physical body.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 18-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Pathfinder

I would really agree with sojourner2013.. what we can do with the astral body is limitless
Old 21-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Is This Possible!!!
Of course it's possible. But there's definitely some things to consider. The most important thing to consider is that when a person astral projects they are leaving this dimension and going into another dimension, most frequently other dimensions that exist on Earth. Now even though those dimensions exist on Earth they are not always identical to this dimension, just because there is a house on a piece of land in this dimension doesn't mean it will be there in another Earth dimension. Or even that piece of land at all. Things can be changed in this dimension and they do not necessarily change in the others. That's not to say that you won't find similar things in the other Earth dimensions, because you most certainly will as far as you can sense. But they are definitely not identical. With that said sure you could travel to A different solar system, but there is no guarantee that whatever solar system you intended on traveling to will exist at all in another dimension. Because every solar system we know of we only know exists in this dimension, meaning that there is no guarantee they exist in another dimension. So traveling to a different solar system is possible, but picking out a solar system that exists in this dimension and attempting to travel to that solar system is not possible. Because even if you made it to the same space you are in a different dimension, so it's not really the same solar system. The Earth we know exists in this dimension, when we astral project we typically experience different Earths.