Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-03-2021, 03:31 AM
Guide

Spirit says be Authentic - than people hate you

Please don't ask me to go within, if you're annoyed by my posts, than just skip this.

I have been meditating & a lot more has been coming to me, & it has been helpful, but I still go outside myself to have it confirmed. That is going to take some time to fix, it is a work in progress. Please don't hound me.

I don't understand why spirit/God/Universe/Divine Love says to be Authentic, speak your truth, don't hold back, don't hide who you are, & when you do, everything comes crumbling down. I don't know how to speak my truth without people running away from me! How to do it in an "easy" or "gentle" manner...I just got it. Easy & Gentle.

I don't know why I seemed to have become so broken in life. I was older when I was younger, I'm exhausted.

People want the alcohol, but they don't want to talk about the mental health.

They want the bad food, but complain about the disorders.

People get riffed so easily & than all of a sudden, it's game over.

They say they understand you're fleeing from abuse, but than breech your trust. I don't get it, how do the two even coincide.

Spirit says, go shine your light, but why? Just to be hated some more. No I'm good thanks.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I don't understand why spirit/God/Universe/Divine Love says to be Authentic, speak your truth, don't hold back, don't hide who you are, & when you do, everything comes crumbling down. I don't know how to speak my truth without people running away from me! How to do it in an "easy" or "gentle" manner...I just got it. Easy & Gentle.

There is too little information to respond properly. I have to ask, how do you speak your truth? Do you lecture people? Do you tell them how they should live? Do you try to change people? If so, I am not surprised if people run away from you.

We can be authentic without saying a word. Authenticity is being what we are. And being what we are, we can allow other people to be what they are, however that may be. We cannot change other people, we can only change ourselves. We don't have to hide who we are but we can allow others to be as they are.

Peace
Old 09-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Quote:
YES! Easy and gentle!
You use your God-given Common Sense.

Use kindness as your guide. Learn how to use words better.
"I hate it when you do that!" (That's truthful and authentic, right?)Lol
Compare it to;
"Hey, could you do me a favor and not do that? Thanks, love." (Thanks, babe, thanks Bob...whatever.)

Honey/vinegar...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is too little information to respond properly. I have to ask, how do you speak your truth? Do you lecture people? Do you tell them how they should live? Do you try to change people? If so, I am not surprised if people run away from you.

An afterthought. The above is not a criticism. It seems quite common that when people embrace a spiritual path they want others to do the same, full of enthusiasm to share the meaning of life. I certainly went through such a stage in my younger years - fortunately this was a brief period and then I realised the futility of it.

Peace

Last edited by iamthat : 09-03-2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
An afterthought. This is not a criticism. It seems quite common that when people embrace a spiritual path they want others to do the same, full of enthusiasm to share the meaning of life. I certainly went through such a stage in my younger years - fortunately this was a brief period and then I realised the futility of it.

Peace
You are so right! It's enthusiasm laced with joy!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 09-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Ascender

Well, if you speak your truth to someone and they slam the door in your face then I guess it helped you attain discernment about the people around you.

I have not found anything wrong with your posts, but I could not gather from your post if you meant this board or in your immediate life.

Hang in there, you seem to have a big heart. I think it is pretty endearing how vulnerable you let yourself be even in an open forum.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:33 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Spirit says, go shine your light, but why? Just to be hated some more. No I'm good thanks.
Just by some more, you haven't met everybody.

Also, hate or love, at least, it's an honest reaction to who/what you are ! Way better than the usual "I dunno what they think of me" spider-on-the-hot-plate dance thing.

If it feels right being the way you are, then just keep feeling "right". It's not crazy to go see what's outside either, the want for a validation every now and again isn't a "bad" thing.

Because anyway, what you see outside is just the reflection of what's inside.

Be well !
Old 10-03-2021, 01:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Please don't ask me to go within, if you're annoyed by my posts, than just skip this.

I have been meditating & a lot more has been coming to me, & it has been helpful, but I still go outside myself to have it confirmed. That is going to take some time to fix, it is a work in progress. Please don't hound me.

I don't know why I seemed to have become so broken in life. I was older when I was younger, I'm exhausted.

People want the alcohol, but they don't want to talk about the mental health.

They want the bad food, but complain about the disorders.

People get riffed so easily & than all of a sudden, it's game over.

They say they understand you're fleeing from abuse, but than breech your trust. I don't get it, how do the two even coincide.

Maybe the advice about "being yada-yada ..." is to firstly find out what / who you are, and then be/do that "yada-yada". Maybe what you believe you are isn't what you actually are, and that's the cause of your pain.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Master
You need to take some time out to focus on loving yourself more. Regardless of how others react to your words never allow those words to affect the love you have for yourself. Most important, self love.. please remember that...nothing is greater. Amen