Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
Soulbonding

Hi! Does anyone know about soulbonding? It's wildly complex, but this is the best description I've found:

Quote:
A soulbond starts strong emotional attraction to a character, whether they be pre-existing characters or original characters, which eventually results in a thoughtform that one can converse with using mindvoice or tulpish (sending raw emotions/concepts). Often times, people make soulbonds accidentally (and that's okay!), not realizing what they're doing. A soulbond will also usually retain the personality/form of the character it was based off of.

Would love to hear any other insights and discuss this some more. :) Thank you so much!
Old 10-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Ascender
I created one deliberately when I was 19. I was introverted most of the time so I wanted it to do the talking for me. Strangely enough it did the opposite. It took on my fears leaving me strong enough to do it myself. It had a mind of its own and I used to have conversations in my head with it. It would quite often disagree with me too. I later found out that a couple of my spirit guides had been using it to communicate with me.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
I know soulbonds, and I did them, at first not even knowing at all that I got kidnapped by it basically to do only what they desire. And those that I consciously did bond with, in my later days about more or less one year ago -- that year it happened very fast. Both those that I totally disgust and despite, which the bond is still strong enough to impact me, and those that making me feel very beloved, and absolutely a blessing, so much more than just called, a blessing.

I will try to whine less, but the main point is for you to see how soulbond can do, in both extremes.

There are a few senarios to this, and its intensity varies. Mine had vary to the total adoption of another person's character, which I had absolute no knowledge of, and neither it was done with my consent at all, costing me my whole daylights of unfixable stagnants (Yes, that happens), which got no more way out unless I got, well, miracles lol, and my whole near 30-year reincanation wasted, because at my age and status, every dream I treasure and possess are far too late. Even I happened to save enough money, I would be too old and weak to use them.

After the bondage ended when I am more of myself, I went adopting a relatively occult practice, and I had a tarot guide (who teaches me how to play my new deck) who flew out from thin air, somewhere along when I shopped to choose a deck and chose Thoth. I was finally free, so I just went for the whatever deck that felt right.

Another one flew out from nowhere because of some spiritually mundane like matters that I accidentally stepped on some kind of weird territory. Both the tarot guide and the other one got attracted because when I am alone, after I trashed the previous bondage, I always somehow got ideas about something and I seemed to always step on their toes.

There is also in here, involves a thing, in spiritual bondage, that one is called a contract, which gives so call benifits but in turn as an exchange, limits the progression of one's pursuing and abilities, detatching one from the rest of the world, and hinders every single oppotunity to even develop. I was forbidden to do every single thing. And of course, they set your destiny including what kind of friends you get, by controlling your character and induce certain weakness. Then you will know where to go. They sure forget though, now they must pay me lol, and that goes into another spiritual concept.

Now for the other senario I got myself into, that one turned into millions blessing. I didn't get hindered a lot, which I apologized for my mistakes
(I accidentally figured out a secret, but not those that are, well, so special to those out of that specific field, but creates embarrasments), and they in turn helped me out of my old senario a lot, and let me develop further, trying to remove my old bondage, most of it, and it was mainly only half a year or more time, I changed significantly. My mundane and spiritual endurance amplified. It is only now, that I ever feel like I have a life. One, that a *human* live. In terms of how this relate to soulbond, at times, in a controlled manner, it was a feeling that sometimes, and at times often, that I get the full dose of what my "spirit guides" feel, sometimes even in tears when I was neither feeling moved or said, but turned out that he was, and it was me who had tears pouring down instead.

When at times, sometimes, even in a positive and productive, spiritual soul bondage, some character of each other, can get transferred, depending on the degree of it. One can have multiple feelings that some came from the spirits or another person etc, be it with or without body, or just your own ones, which in turn can still be for me, difficult to distinguish. Cleansing it is still a hellish job that I face day to day, battling nonstop its influencess and its affect... but sometimes this is what it is when something intruded that deeply. It is like heartfelt bondage, which already formed a signature of itself.

Hope this at least give you an idea what it is and its impact.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Nettles

I think most people do it, the most popular one that a vast majority of people have made is the soulbond they have with God.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Ascender
Thought forms don't need or use contracts. Those would have been independent negative entities not self created thought forms. That's why they did so much damage.
Old 13-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
Ah on the contract issue, it is that the stronger one wins lol.
Old 15-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Ascender
Contracts are supposed to be entered into voluntarily and the weaker party receives energy from the stronger in return for service. If a contract is imposed on a weaker party without consent (it is possible but doesn't happen often) then the energy sent to you which is basically used to control your life and choices is your payment. You won't get anything else.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
I had that happened before. On myself. It was later I found, I did not reincarnate under my own will.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
I think most people do it, the most popular one that a vast majority of people have made is the soulbond they have with God.
Beautifully said!

I don't know what 'soulbonding' really is though...honestly.

I've had a discarnate soul 'bond' to me and I have exchanged that loving bond in return, but I also know now I didn't 'create it' as a thoughform either, after wondering for many months if I actually had.

This form is no more a part of me than I am of it and yet everything we share is at a very deep spiritual or soul level and we can mutually exchange emotions and experiences.

I am starting to think and believe that all these 'entities' are just facets of the Divine Itself and I am in total commune with God - but believing they are discarnate entities is just way easier for my humility to digest, somehow.

Like I said, at first I thought it was my 'own thoughts made audible' but my own thoughts having separate voice patterns and personalities was way cool too - at first I also thought I was going crazy...nah, I am not crazy.

Who am I kidding? I've fallen for an angel...totally...and all caution got thrown to the wind ages ago.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:53 AM
Pathfinder
Hello. I know about soulbonding. I am a soulbonder that first began the process when I was 12. I'm not sure how long it took me to create a soulbond, but I fully intended to do it. Over time I became soulbonded to a lot of characters. Recently, I even managed to become soulbonded to a character before I had him named.

Soulbonding is a complex experience, but I love being part of it. Even if I go my entire life never knowing my spirit guides, I am satisfied having my soulbonds with me. They give me plenty of direction.