Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-12-2020, 03:06 PM
How to Rate ---upper right look for Rating ---pull down list....so if some meany says: 1 star Terrible and you rate it
Excellent it goes up.. the more the better that vote for Excellent to counter the one Terrible star. (How rude.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Master
Amazing all this time ive been on here and never noticed the rating button, looks better now thank you - typical of life many times somethings right in front of our face, and unless sometimes someone points it out - gone or missed...

Same with spiritual issues when people go off path and don't get to their destination, because 'free will' is involved - doesn't always end up sweetness and roses - so anyone looking on now struggling, get help on here or local - no giving up now 'its not the way' - find some light in your darkness - 'and get back on path' ask your Angels,Guides,Higher Self for help, keep asking - and prayer is very powerful I know when ive been in deep water, or stuck in the mud on my journey...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Master
4 stars now - i'm just looking for the I love Miss Hepburn button x - yes its about helping others isn't it - then 'they' can help others also on their journey, sometimes people just need a leg up - deep breath, stay strong everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-12-2020, 06:43 PM
Master
So much garbage and bull**** I have had to go through to even get close to awakening. I really had to work to be able to do just that.

I never realized just how many people take having their kundalini awakening for friggin' granted, lol

But I'm not complaining. When my awakening does finish up, I will appreciate it all that much more. I won't have to do much clearing out or cleaning as I've already done such.
Old 14-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Master
Sounds like you got here by the extreme rocks, avalanche and swampy route Shinsoo - when I talk to people about all about the cra'p ive had to deal with to get here to now, we understand eh just some of the different stuff people have to go through - when you/I/others were first told you were coming to earth for a long holiday, we must of thought oh it'll be nice there enjoy it... People going through tough stuff now looking on, and it is tough learning the spiritual side for 'some/many', hang in there and get help if needed - speak to people on here, sign up...

Old 14-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
So much garbage and bull**** I have had to go through to even get close to awakening.
I really had to work to be able to do just that.
Yup.
People have asked me how I got to be where I am, (cuz in real life
I'm pretty consistently funny and happy and unbothered ---
and I wasn't years ago. I was a lot like the cranky people here.)

My answer is, "Well, you just haven't suffered enough!
You're still tolerating the baloney."
See, what you tolerate you'll never change.
Their tolerance for suffering and pain is way higher..hahahahaha!
And I think we all know the 'baloney' is between the ears.

I had it up to 'here' with the malarkey of life. Like any Yogi... that's the difference ---
they had enough
and said "I'm not gonna take it anymore".
Peter Finch's line in "Network".

I dug my heals in with gritted teeth.
And here I am... I know the deep, joyous secret to life and beyond now.
(And it was all Grace.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
I'll just put a Christmas message here to all - because this message will make a difference to 'someone' - when you are overheating in bed, chucking the blankets off, putting them back on again, many know about this problem, my years of this are completed hopefully - and this is what I now know, and I do wish someone would have told me this many years ago...

In my opinion the 'overheating' is sometimes spirit working on your energy for your journey ahead - but not always, its because you're not listening - something you should be doing as in 'learning' - just the same as repetitive dreams, these can be a message to pay attention 'listen' make changes - you do this in the early hours, or in meditation - just clear your mind with single point concentration, that's focusing on one object, a happy one for ten seconds, then again, again, until the mind is clear of mental chatter - then listen as in knowing what to do...

If this doesn't help, then 'ask' your 'spiritual support' Angel's'Guides'Higher Self - and in prayer, still no answer, ask again... Good luck...

Old 31-12-2020, 02:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just thought a few messages on here would be helpful to others about our experiences during awakening - to share with people going through the extreme difficulties of spiritual enlightenment/awakening..... I start with something very simple but important I went totally off my favorite food 5 yrs ago 'cheese' - back on it again now so all is well....

It used to take me till midday boot the system up mind/body/spirit or mind/body at least anyway...

Awaking is my favorite subject. I had so many symptoms for a period of 3-4 months. I have heard people say they weren't hungry or didn't eat. Not me, I was more hungry and ate a lot, although I didn't seem to gain any extra weight. My senses all increased and food just tasted so good.
I also woke up between 3 am-5 am a lot and stayed up until later in the day, then I would take a nap. I was naucious too but not sick and no health problems. My body felt less dense and the veil between realitities thinned. I had a lot strange experiences.
I saw numbers like crazy and had some wild syncronicities. My third eye opened and had telepathic contact with other beings. I also had tenninitis really bad for a while, which eventually went away.
Those are really the highlights.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
That everything changes, even change changes into the unchanging.
Old 31-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Some experiences during awakening are a bit like the movie 'Lucy'!
The chemistry in the brain really changes!

One of my favorites movies, btw.
Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman if you haven't seen it.