Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 17-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
you asked so nicely i couldnt possibly refuse, you have my permission to ask mine, though i have quite an array of them...ive no questions to ask but i would like it if you could PM me the name and or description of the one who answers you, i keep track of that sort of thing is all...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 17-03-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
This is too intriguing to say no, spirit72.

I'm sorta clueless as to their identities. What about special animal guides or protectors?
I would dearly love to know something about my family.

And it would be appreciated if you could pm them to me.

Old 17-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
Hi every one, I would like any ones permission to contact there guides, or spirit family, to gain information about the after life, I would like answers to some of my question and feel, only guide or spirit can answer, but would like it to be answered with a mix of as many peoples guides as possible, and without your permission to do this, it would not work...
If you had a question about the after life what would it be...?

When I have done some work with this, I will share my findings with you all, and see what you all think...

Please just add your name here so I know who is willing to be part of this thread, and if you want the conclusion, please subscribe to it, as I am not sure how long the answers will take, anyone wanting there question PM to them as I do them please let me know...
And thank you, wish me luck on my quest...

If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
You can connect with my guides if you want, I am not familiar with them, so any information you recieve would be facinating.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:28 AM
spirit72

Hi yes I am awaer of not needing the permission, but I like to ask as I see so deep, and can get a lot of information about someone, and there spirit family... And not everyone wants that as open information... so just out of respect for you all... I have asked your permission...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:28 AM
clovelly

Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx
Old 17-03-2011, 11:33 AM
spirit72

Thank you cloverlly... Very nice of you to say... I think a lot of my post are about trusting myself... And I thank you all for giving me so much, as without this feedback I would still be stuck in the self doubt mode LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovelly
Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx
Old 17-03-2011, 12:40 PM
lanbee

interested

I don't know anything about my guides either but would be interested if you find out anything!
Old 17-03-2011, 12:46 PM
earthprowler

have a new guide just introduced her self. Her name's Tatiana
Old 17-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
You don't need my permission, God will talk to anyone who listens.