Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Master

Reading for angelicstar
What lessons have I learned from my interactions with A ?

* RWS
8 of Pent, Tower rev, King of Swords

This is suggesting to me that you may at times have put a looooot of time, effort and energy into the relationship... but ultimately there was a bit of a rude awakening and you've come to realise that this kind of work/effort isn't always warranted. The impression here is that hopefully you will be less of a doormat/be less hasty in epic contributions to a relationship - and are in the process of building a clearer idea of what you're looking for in a relationship, but also a clearer idea of how you feel you should behave in a relationship too (especially with respect to how much you contribute to it).

Next reading for tealily

I am a sucker for asking stupid questions I have self-read on excessively in the past, so sure, why not, let's do the stupid thing again -_-

Q: Will I enter a love relationship with P (from work) within the next 12 months?

A: 4 of Wands reversed. Eh, this card is hard for me to read. There looks like some kind of success here, but it's muted; not full.
Need to know: Page of Cups. I'm definitely seeing emotional stirrings here. But again - to what degree? Not sure. The two cards together suggest to me that there may be some open heart-to-hearts; traditionally Page of Cups can represent new emotional beginnings so at best, yes there may be a relationship here.
Advice and likely outcome: King of Swords + the World are both saying there needs to be some clarity and strategy here. I'm feeling that there will be some resolution/closure either way by the end of the 12 month period (and more towards the end of it!!!). It looks like something may start... but how defined, not sure.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

I am not sure if these are exactly the lessons I learned, It somewhat relates where I am at currently but not what I learned from this. It was an epic pull push, attraction repulsion. That was part of the problem , none of us wanted to be vulnerable despite the strength of connection. Peace has come to this, after there was vulnerability from both sides and lack of resistance. It's more about me knowing what I want and keeping emotions aside to think more objectively despite the intensity and promise of this. Having a more grounded perspective. It does relate in the sense that I know how intense a partnership is might not always mean it's the right one, so yes knowing when not to invest time to a relationship if it isn't needed. Thank you for the reading,

Reading for tealily

Quote:
Q: Will I enter a love relationship with P (from work) within the next 12 months?

Knight of chalices reversed, Two of wands reversed, Knight of wands reversed

It does feel a bit mute. In the sense that the person will not be without interest and perhaps there will be eagerness but more like silent eagerness/ a presence that will be felt, rather than said or acted upon. It feels there might be back and forth with this strong change of mental energy, but the emotional side of this is vague, a bit lame not knowing what to do out of the shift. I feel one moment there will be interest and another moment a withdrawal/ escape just as strong. There does not feel passion, but a presence, strong presence of interest , so it will be made felt rather than said aloud in action or words.
Regardless it will be like venturing into a pleasant territory where you might have to give him impressions to keep peace, like you are cautious even when you don't feel so. So as not to take him by surprise too soon. It does not look bad, and is possible, but I don't feel passion from it this year.

I hope this helps and relates ~ blessings

Next reading for angelic star

Quote:
What is likely to be the outcome of my conversations with F ?

4 of wands, the sun

I feel like there is more of the nurturing feeling to it. Allowance for development and growth. giving nature , and seeking guidance counsel from one to another.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
Reading for Angelic Star: What is likely to be the outcome of my conversations with F?

Answer: King of Forces [Akashic Tarot]
Someone--[male?] with positive and powerful energy, with clear and pure intentions.
Feel the balance and beauty of nature and know the powerful forces always moving within and around you.

Next reading for CrystalKitty777:
Are my troubles with manifesting the partner I wish for linked to my recurring negative issues and patterns?

Self-reading: The Divine Physician [Akashic Tarot]
The need for a deep spiritual healing, possibly, or meeting someone who is a healer.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 22-01-2018, 06:11 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for CrystalKitty777
This might be the case, but I'm going to ask the question again just to see if I can get another response. It doesn't feel right but it could be.

Reading for angelic star

princess of swords, the high priestess, queen of swords, five of cups, prince of cups

You're going to bury the hatchet with this person and finally create peace with them. I am getting that this will be good for your own well being as you yourself will feel more at peace. Although this person will still remain somewhat defensive, it will be decreased greatly, to the point where were this person's need to fight with you will be almost non-existent. A young child and another older male energy involved in this will also benefit as they will gain peace indirectly also.

oops, post at the same time. Please take CrystalKitty's question

Next reading for CrystalKitty777:
Are my troubles with manifesting the partner I wish for linked to my recurring negative issues and patterns?

Self-reading: The Divine Physician [Akashic Tarot]
The need for a deep spiritual healing, possibly, or meeting someone who is a healer.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Master
Feedback for CrystalKitty

Thank you for the reading. He is indeed peaceful.

Feeback for tracyeacey 12

Well for me and them, its a peaceful relationship. There is point of familiarity. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:

Moon, Ten of pentacles reversed, Seven of wands reversed

There is emotional withdrawal , almost spiritual withdrawal to keep yourself poles apart/ safe from others, so your spiritual objectives need to be understood, and communicated in order for you and the other person to know if you two share a familiarity. Your vulnerabilities need to made known to potential partners as I feel it will give you strength and the other person strength and more objective to know where any partnership stands. You don't have to be alone to process what you go through.
There is a need for family, but there is overwhelm in that regards, as in the energies/ intentions of others sometimes are brash when considering the objective you hold. So it's a force of overwhelm created there. There needs to be solid foundation first, a point of calm before you venture for a home with someone. Not being sure how practicality or reality might be, doubts about having a steady ground to walk on.
All issues might not just be your's , there is also 'shared' energy. There is a way about going things and you might not have found the correct matches or have not shows some sides to yourself that might not be understood. Understand your emotional/ spiritual nature more and communicate those needs to people who come into your life.

I hope this helps and relates, blessings ~

Next reading for traceyacey12

Since you wanted to ask the question again, or maybe a different question,

Quote:
What does G feel like he needs to work on before we embark on anything serious?
Old 23-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

I am taking your question, if there is a newer question feel free to ask.

Quote:
What does G feel like he needs to work on before we embark on anything serious?

7 of pentacles, 6 of cups

Strangely the same card came up from a previous question when you had asked what he needs to compromise on to be with you. Something on similar lines I am feeling.
Developing more sincerity, tolerance, understanding and depth. Almost a child like wonder , a purity of purpose and integrity of a connection and interaction with you, it almost feel non romantic this energy, but more on spiritual wavelengths. Hard work, commitment, sincerity, tolerance and sacrificing those things not needed for a higher path. You could almost be the teacher and him the disciple.
It feels you are mostly striking a good balance between work and relationship this person.

I hope this relates for you at this time, if there is a different question , let us know, thanks ~

Quote:
What will be the outcome if N and I start talking to each other ?
Lovers, Wheel of fortune

Anything could happen, spontaneity and lots of communication.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Feedback for angelic star: That totally fits, thank you.

Next reading for angelic star:
What will be the outcome if N and I start talking to each other?

Answer: The King of Forces [Akashic Tarot], yet again
I'll do another card, just to be sure.
The King of Scrolls.
Communication and understanding, with many options open.

Next reading for CrystalKitty777: Are there any unresolved issues with M still remaining?

Self Reading: Uriel and the Sphinx [Akashic Tarot]
This card shows that it’s time for you to do the most important (and possibly the most difficult) work in your life: the digging and inner discovery that takes you to your deepest self and your deepest power.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 23-01-2018, 03:15 AM
Master
Feedback for CrystalKitty

Thank you for the short message. The same as I had picked up.

Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:
Are there any unresolved issues with M still remaining?

King of wands, Temperance

It feels that your personal frequency is different, alot unreachable by this person at the moment, something you might not be fully aware of. He feels eager still, because there is unresolved expectation and eagerness fro his end. A little bit of passion still remaining just enough for him not to fully give up on you yet. The possibilities are not explored by the extended energies remain. Unresolved as in feelings remain, and a possibility to explore it remains.

Hope this helps and relates ~ let me know ~

Quote:
What do I need to know to improve my interactions with E at this moment ?

Ten of pentacles, Death

Focused with issues of home and building home, domestic issues, at the same time re experiencing death and overcoming it. Understanding two different worlds.
Old 23-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Master

Feedback for angelicstar
Ah, you've described my current situation perfectly - sort of felt (some of the time) but never expressed or acted upon clearly.

Reading for angelicstar

What do I need to know to improve my interactions with E at this moment ?

5 of Pentacles
Chariot
You is getting nooooooothing from E by the looks of things, but what you need to know is that you're still doing well and things are on the right track for you. Without knowing too much about the back story, this suggests a few things to me - either E is in the wrong and you kind of need to let them take responsibility, or you've outgrown your relationship with E and moving forwards (with or without them!) is your new par de course.

Advice: 7 of Swords suggests to me that it's only worth paying lip service to E - I wouldn't be worrying too much about this relationship, is what's being suggested in the cards. Keep moving on with your life.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Will I enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?

Self-reading:
5 of Cups. Disappointment in the present time (haha, for reasons obvious). Also some perspective shift issues to make - some things obviously have not worked out but I still have some positives up my sleeve. Not all is lost.
Blank Card: TURNING POINTS! Yay. This is my card of 'expect the unexpected'. Things look like they are bound to change - and given that my current outlook is "ehh, nothing promising on my horizon", change is a good thing.
Advice + likely outcome: Ace of Swords + Ace of Pentacles look promising to me. There's an impression here that I may get an opportunity... ~2 monthsish? It's worth looking into as it may be a relationship worth taking seriously. Ooooooooooh
Old 23-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Tealily I am so glad you are on this thread, now we have another great reader on this thread, its going be fun
Haha about P, it was actually funny. You will find humor in it.
Ohh yeah they are bit immature at times , but they are my friend lol haha. I can be silly too at times, so all in good humor :)

Next reading for tealily

Quote:
Q: Will I enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?