Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Week ahead with Golden Thread tarot

Think about: Nine of Wands

Do: The Devil

The challenge: 3. Two of pentacles

Gotta think about this one! Devil is Capricorn, and we are in this shift. So structure/order/ Home Management of sorts now that we are post Christma$$.Got an exciting week but a cautious one with trying to build routine & stability after kids's long long school break. Have fun at school.. BYE!

Last edited by Clover : 06-01-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Master
https://i.imgur.com/4cKQkZI.jpg?1

From the Sharman-Caselli deck.

Think about: The Moon
Do: 6 of Cups
Challenge: 8 of Pentacles

Interesting. I get two things here. I need to face my fears regarding moving through various difficult obstacles and make an effort to get out of my comfort zone regarding my present relationships surrounding my current plan to move somewhere with my son and daughter in law. The challenge is to not let my fears overrun things and keep working towards that goal. Or something like that. Hahahaha.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:12 AM
Guide

@Clover - LOL!

(Legacy of the Divine)

Think about: 5 of coins reversed.
Yay! This is spot on, as I feel I’m turning a much needed financial corner which will boost my overall morale. It’s about time and thank you universe for some relief xo.

Need to Do: the Moon.
Pay attention and set intentions on this New Moon.
Not everything is clear but do your best with what you’ve got.

The Challenge: 7 of Coins. ‘Good things come to those who wait’. Well, it’s been awhile, but I expect I can wait a mite longer, lol.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account

^ *Happy mom* : D

Coming in late but I gotta sharpen my skills..

The Stella Tarot

I have been starting to ask a 4th question, ' What does this situation pertain to in my life"

Think about: Seven of Swords ( this card look like the Magician)

Do: Four of Swords

Challenge: Page of Pentacles

Situation: Wheel of Fortune

Opening a channel of communication on opportunities that are being presented to me. Yeah, there is a lot of paper work I gotta get on and I am stalling but excited nevertheless.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account

^ *Happy mom* : D

Coming in late but I gotta sharpen my skills..

The Stella Tarot

I have been starting to ask a 4th question, ' What does this situation pertain to in my life"

Think about: Seven of Swords ( this card look like the Magician)

Do: Four of Swords

Challenge: Page of Pentacles

Situation: Wheel of Fortune

Interpretation: Opening a channel of communication on opportunities that are being presented to me. Yeah, there is a lot of paper work I gotta get on and I am stalling but excited nevertheless.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:33 PM
55Degrees

For week beginning 3rd Feb, using RWS.

Think about Chariot reversed.
Where am I heading? Where have I lost control/ direction?
(This may require further reading).

Do 8 of Coins.
Haha, physio excercises......boring, repetitive but necessary.

Challenge The Sun.
Given the first card, my inner optimist is currently on a vacation, so maybe I should try and be a tad more optimistic about life.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
Just a random hello to all...hi Pisces moon..nice to see you around after a while �� hope you have been well.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
4-10/02/19
Think: 2 of swords, clarified by 10 of wands
Well, I was so ungrounded and lacking energy in the beginning of the week. My doctor proved it and suggested that I should totally change my dayly routine.
Do: The Fool and the World card as clarification.
Just entering into a new cycle, without much time for reflection or assessment of the previous one. I really needed some time for preparation, but circumstances have already changed.
Challenge: 10 of cups and Queen of pentacles
I have to learn to be happy with what I have. And somehow... have to turn the toddler (2 of swords) into that gorgeous queen of pentacles.
My cards are about a sudden transition, I think.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:55 PM
55Degrees

For week beginning 10th Feb.

RWS
Think about 4 of Cups.
Where am I feeling bored with the 'same old, same old' ? And what am I missing/ just 'not getting'? It's definitely a frame of mind thing.

Do The Empress.
Last week was physically draining, so this week needs to be about self care.

Challenge 2 of Cups.
Hell is other people Networking, connecting with like minded people, maaaaaan! Do I have to? A necessary evil, but maybe this week isn't going to be the best time to do it.

Hi @angelic star. I'm good.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Week Feb 10th

Deck: BoneFire Tarot

Think about: The Empress: While I get the need for 'self care' I feel this is more about softening up. Empress is ruled by Venus, so maybe be a little more compassionate than always being so task oriented/demanding ( Aka, So 'Capricorn')

Do: Temperance: *Balance* being the operative word here for the week. Chill out and declutter more ( meditate/Yoga)

Challenge: Three of coins; Getting caught up in wants vs needs with spring break coming up ( ugh, someone throw me a life saver). Being mindful of how much I give and knowing when to push the breaks, and of course with the Empress there, don't be so bossy 'Queen of Swords' like trying to perfect everything. Let loose and relax said no mother ever,

Phew, that was tolerable, glad there wasn't any surprises