Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-08-2017, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Personal enough now?

Ha yes thank you & I can relate - blimey everyone is so guarded & defensive

I feel that until I was a teenager, I always felt close to the source as it were. I felt God & saw synchronicity a lot. I don't come from a religious family so it was just my natural state.

I had a spiritual experience whereby a manual microfilm reader started by itself & proceeded to "search" for information on my relative. Hundreds of pages whizzed by & it stopped exactly where it needed to ... full on Ghostbusters moment. To me I witnessed something out of this world ..

As an adult I wonder if I was just a warm & fuzzy child not yet hardened by life or if I lost my way. I am a student of many spiritual disciplines yet I too feel 'maxed out' on spiritual experience.

I still believe in goodness though & personally believe that in goodness we find "God" anyway.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 24-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Ha yes thank you & I can relate - blimey everyone is so guarded & defensive

I feel that until I was a teenager, I always felt close to the source as it were. I felt God & saw synchronicity a lot. I don't come from a religious family so it was just my natural state.

I had a spiritual experience whereby a manual microfilm reader started by itself & proceeded to "search" for information on my relative. Hundreds of pages whizzed by & it stopped exactly where it needed to ... full on Ghostbusters moment. To me I witnessed something out of this world ..

As an adult I wonder if I was just a warm & fuzzy child not yet hardened by life or if I lost my way. I am a student of many spiritual disciplines yet I too feel 'maxed out' on spiritual experience.

I still believe in goodness though & personally believe that in goodness we find "God" anyway.

Awesome! I'm glad we could reach this level of communication.

I'm sorry for sounding so guarded about it before, but 'opening the worm can' does require a bit of caution for me.

I love God...with all my heart and soul...totally...unconditionally.

It was during such a state of spiritual ecstatic rapture that something happened inside me...the kundalini volcano exploded before all my chakras were fully open and it traveled up all the wrong nervous pathways directly into my brain, lighting it up like a Christmas tree.

I lost all sense of self, identity and individuality apart from all that was...God, it seemed had found me, but 'I' wasn't home.

For ages I was in total denial of it, still practicing Hinduism and Tantra...trying to 'find God' when I had already found Him, but not accepting this...or not fully accepting it anyway.

From that first time, it has happened six times in all and each time that wrong pathway gets reinforced, the deeper the psychic groove gets.

So now I am off to see a shaman for a 'destiny retrieval' and to do a LOT of 'grounding' exercises to try and balance this all out (hopefully).

As for 'Ghostbusters moments' I have also mucked around a lot with ITC research - Spirit Boxes, EVPs and the like. I used to communicate scientifically and openly with otherworldly creatures a LOT of the time - I have also posted some of those sessions on this forum.

I have photographed orbs...I have also provided a picture on here where I have been totally enveloped in a halo of light...

If you are interested and give me enough time, I can present a lot of personal stuff...very weird stuff I have posted on here there's absolutely NO explanation for...I was pretty much known for it.

However, I decided to give all that away and just focus lovingly on my Lord Shiva.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Awesome! I'm glad we could reach this level of communication.

I'm sorry for sounding so guarded about it before, but 'opening the worm can' does require a bit of caution for me.

I love God...with all my heart and soul...totally...unconditionally.

That's quite alright, I respect everyone - if I feel there is more I pull on the thread.

I am open minded as I have my experiences as a foundation however I won't label things to be exactly that.

Spirits for example - when a person in 2016 sees a boy from 1870 & shouts ghost I wonder if the boy from 1870 sees the person from 2016 & also shouts ghost.
I wonder if it isn't time slips or time errors, perhaps a glimpse into other realities? You hear of demons & tricksters so again I keep an open mind & wonder if the ghost is not merely a trickster.

I hear people who are "certain" in religion or belief & whilst I respect them I also worry. The opening post of mine where I asked those questions was meant to point out some of the simple flaws in the written account of "God" - it doesn't mean that I don't believe in "God" but "God" would be a master of everything, no mistakes.

Open mind means that I know for example that the story of Christ is reported to actually be about the sun in the sky - allegory. It doesn't make the parables any less interesting but ignoring the fact that there were other religions before Abrahamic ones is to me just confirmation bias.

Were there any negative messages/experiences in the ITC research - Spirit Boxes, EVPs?

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 24-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
That's quite alright, I respect everyone - if I feel there is more I pull on the thread.

I am open minded as I have my experiences as a foundation however I won't label things to be exactly that.

Spirits for example - when a person in 2016 sees a boy from 1870 & shouts ghost I wonder if the boy from 1870 sees the person from 2016 & also shouts ghost.
I wonder if it isn't time slips or time errors, perhaps a glimpse into other realities? You hear of demons & tricksters so again I keep an open mind & wonder if the ghost is not merely a trickster.

I hear people who are "certain" in religion or belief & whilst I respect them I also worry. The opening post of mine where I asked those questions was meant to point out some of the simple flaws in the written account of "God" - it doesn't mean that I don't believe in "God" but "God" would be a master of everything, no mistakes.

Open mind means that I know for example that the story of Christ is reported to actually be about the sun in the sky - allegory. It doesn't make the parables any less interesting but ignoring the fact that there were other religions before Abrahamic ones is to me just confirmation bias.

Were there any negative messages/experiences in the ITC research - Spirit Boxes, EVPs?

You cannot believe anything you get whilst doing ITC research! (it's the main reason why I gave it all away).

You don't really know what you are talking with - djinns could be ghosts and ghosts could be djinns.

I came to the conclusion that they are a species of alien beings known as the Goetia...or the 'Watchers'. One thing I know however and I know it for a fact...we are not alone!

I have received 'negative messages' and 'positive messages' some openly claimed to be 'demons' and others 'fallen angels' but I figured that it's just like the internet...WORSE than the internet as far as total anonymity goes.

Let me see if I can find my sessions...make of these what you will:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101762

Those are only some of them anyway...I had many more on my old PC before my hard drive fried when I spilled tea on it..

Oh...and here is that picture I was talking about:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...60&postcount=9

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:

I've been trying to get my thoughts around something in such a way I could even begin to explain it somehow.

The whole notion of God, as God exists is totally indescribable. It is unable to be put into words that can adequately do justice to such a Divine presence whatsoever, but that doesn't stop people throughout history from trying...even myself, as I am about to do now.

There is a song in the Kannada language and the title is 'Om Mahaprana Deepam'...this translates closest to "the vibration of a great, light-filled, vital force".

Imagine, if you will, a universally-pervading, fully conscious energy - totally resplendent with every facet of being self-existent and aware...in pure essence, formless yet also able to assume any form through its own volition.

Now, imagine a being who could bestow the direct experience of this principle to humans.

Throughout human history there have been "Gods" either in direct reference or in juxtaposition to the 'God'. They usually lived on top of mountains...Mount Olympus...Mount Meru...Mount Kailash...as representing the summit of the spinal cord within, leading to the 'peak' of spiritual experience.

It is said that these 'Gods' came from the 'Heavens' and that can be in the microcosm, representing the higher Chakras or in the macrocosm representing alien beings from another planet/dimension who existed during mankind's formative years.

The 'God' I worship as being representative of this cosmic consciousness is Lord Shiva...but that's not the ONLY name He has traveled by! Christians would know Him as Ashtaroth, the ancient Greeks called Him Hermes, The Egyptians called Him Thoth...He is only one of the 'ancient Gods' representing the 'true' God, but the truth is in what they represent and not the 'God' it/himself.

In the ancient days, the term 'God' was given to anything the current mind of man could not understand and once understood, it was called 'science'. Maybe there will be a day when science can understand God...but until such a time comes, God will continue to represent that which is outside the realms of current, limited knowledge.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:57 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow

I know what your saying, understand what your questions relates too, but for some reason my mind doesn't want to stay in that one question, I ask myself why is that?

Is it because I don't see a point where I stand in what I am, that is static?

Is life static?

Is the universal energy static?
I have to admit the questions make rhetorical and syntactical sense but are
otherwise meaningless to me.

Quote:
I AM meant to be. Am I static? Am I meant to be as I am? In the meant to be is that static too?

Gosh what was the question again?

For the love of God sometimes I get lost in the questions I explore, but then love is not static either, nor are questions. As for getting lost, are we truly lost or discovering more?

Who is God?

What is love?

Is god love?

Or is love god?

Perfection?

Imperfection?

Gosh how do we map and put this all together into one thing?

I guess the God puzzle expresses itself in so many ways as us humans do.

Where am I?

I am here in this moment, I guess..

You've saved me a fair bit of typing as I sought similar clarification. All I can add is "Where is this
god supposed to be? Out there or in here? Besides, god only became a father
when men became aware of their part in the reproductive process which hasn't been
always. At last they saw an opportunity to rob women of their exalted semi-deified
position as creators of sprogs.

I feel the opening questions point to a potential shift from simple answers which priests were
articulate enough to provide to a more introspective slant but embracing similar sentiment.
Aren't we once more creating gods in the image of our own yearnings and needs?

Old 24-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
It feels like your in teacher mode, not understanding mode and your perfection tendencies are showing in how you wish answers to be responded too in the way that suits you.

Seems to be conflicting to me for someone opening up a discussion in this way. But that is just me.

Now if I had used the word glorious in place of perfection I wonder if that word would "creep" into your responses to me? Necromancer & Moonglow both offered insight - Necromancer took a bit of coaxing & freely admitted why once I found the correct approach.

I expected this tactic, it's very Zen - answer a question with a question. If you don't wish to answer then simply don't, you don't owe me an explanation.

I loaded the opening of the questions a little but it was to avoid generic copy & paste responses instead of personal.

Christian answers are a groups answers - reaffirming within the flock everything that they believe. Whilst new agers don't see them self in this way they still give generic new age answers.

Take this example of my meaning - Q] "why do you like Christmas?" - A] "Christmas reminds us of the birth of Jesus"
It's a stock answer but very pleasing & affirming of the belief.

Personal "Christmas is when I see family & is the one day in the year that we all stop everything & sit down together".

If you wish to understand my motivation for asking it's within my conversation with Necromancer.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 24-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have to admit the questions make rhetorical and syntactical sense but are otherwise meaningless to me.

My signature quote debunks that as my intention does it not - it was there along with my questions.

I love how spiritual statements can be "interpreted" but my very literal questions spin into justifying why not to answer. You don't owe me an answer but an answer is just that.

Telling me in essence that "it is the wrong question" is deflection .. without ever needing to deflect.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 24-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Now if I had used the word glorious in place of perfection I wonder if that word would "creep" into your responses to me? Necromancer & Moonglow both offered insight - Necromancer took a bit of coaxing & freely admitted why once I found the correct approach.

See when I read this, I feel this subtle aspect of needing to control how you wish to receive in response. That concerns me a little. I trust myself and what I sense, feel and sometimes intuit. And you have Necro right where you persuaded her to go. Where as you could have easily understood from the onset as her response landed but you took it where you wanted to take it instead.

But I will give you credit you did relax into the thread once things were opened up as they fell, so I did notice that.

Quote:
I expected this tactic, it's very Zen - answer a question with a question. If you don't wish to answer then simply don't, you don't owe me an explanation.

It fell that way. No intent too, just wanted to fall that way as my response. I answered the way I wanted too. Any tactics you see wasn't really in my awareness as I allowed what wanted to flow to flow and be typed. As for Zen, I love zen.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have to admit the questions make rhetorical and syntactical sense but are
otherwise meaningless to me.

Yes that makes sense.

Quote:
You've saved me a fair bit of typing as I sought similar clarification. All I can add is "Where is this
god supposed to be? Out there or in here? Besides, god only became a father
when men became aware of their part in the reproductive process which hasn't been
always. At last they saw an opportunity to rob women of their exalted semi-deified
position as creators of sprogs.

I feel the opening questions point to a potential shift from simple answers which priests were
articulate enough to provide to a more introspective slant but embracing similar sentiment.

I like your final question..It makes me think your onto something important.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder