Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 10-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Master
My Grounding Dog

It always makes me happy when I get out of the shower dripping wet and my puppy hears the shower screen door open then bolts in to lick my legs dry.

Today, he was a bit late and I had already dried my legs off, but that didn't stop him...in fact, the more I patted him, the more he'd lick my legs, only stopping because I wasn't patting him enough. lol

I also love it when I give him some choice cut of meat like steak and no matter how hungry he is, he'll look up from his bowl towards me and say 'thank you' before eating it.

If I get bogged down in doing 'spiritual stuff', he rolls over, sticks his paws up in the air and goes 'forget that, rub my tummy please'.

I wake up every morning with a wet nose in my eyeball with him checking my eye fluid to see how healthy I am.

He's a great friend.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Suspended

Hahaha! What a silly pup,
Old 10-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Master
Awwww I love hearing about your grounding dog. What kind of dog is he?
Old 10-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Awwww I love hearing about your grounding dog. What kind of dog is he?
Thanks. He's a Chinese Crested Powder Puff- like this:

Old 10-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
It is so nice to have the company of dogs!

Mine would not go NEAR the bathroom! lol So I had to dry off my own legs. But she took me exploring over many miles of beautiful countryside, showed me the joyous 'moment', and got me up a bit earlier in the morning (She was a 'morning person' and tolerated no nonsense like lie-ins LOL!)
Old 10-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It is so nice to have the company of dogs!

Mine would not go NEAR the bathroom! lol So I had to dry off my own legs. But she took me exploring over many miles of beautiful countryside, showed me the joyous 'moment', and got me up a bit earlier in the morning (She was a 'morning person' and tolerated no nonsense like lie-ins LOL!)
They seem to instinctively know what we need and when we need it and I can almost forgive those little 'presents' he leaves me on the dining room carpet, when he's got a tray and a 'doggy door' or go to make my bed and find dog kibble under my pillow where he has 'buried' it...but I take it as it comes.

I read that article in your signature and it was very touching.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
They definitely bring us a close bond with their species. It seems their species and ours has much work together. There is a lot in that, I feel. Meanwhile they help us to really live and find enjoyment on Earth! And show us we always have a friend no matter what may happen. Bless them....for all their doggy things and for being Soul friends too!

Thank you for what you said about Misty's after-death blog.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thanks. He's a Chinese Crested Powder Puff- like this:

So cute! He's your little soul mate.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Ascender
Your dog is beautiful
Old 21-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Your dog is beautiful
Thanks...off to give him a bath today...he's getting a bit on the smelly side...