Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Alij

Exclamation Saw "Death" Character (Grim Reaper?) What does it mean?

Okay-I have no clue what this dream means so if anyone has an idea please tell me!

I had a dream about a guy I like that I was talking to at the time (still am) in the dream somehow everything changed or I changed myself (i dont remember how or when this happens, sometimes my dreams seem like I'm watching a movie or something and it just skips to a new scene and I don't remember getting to that scene-just being there and the emotions of it)

So there's a new scene, I see this thing that looks JUST like the character from tarot deck representing Death. The skeleton with hooded robe. BUT the robe was purple, not black-I was slightly frightoned from the face- it kept comming up to me in my face though not in a mean way. More of as to get my attention. The purple hood reminds me (even directly after the dream I thought this) of a purple hood robe I have. I made it several years ago for anime convention (japanese cartoons) its sort of my hobby-for some reason the robe makes me feel....magical is the only word I can use to describe it, or a fantasy type feeling.

Also in the dream, while I saw this Death character in the background I saw a bright white light. For a moment my attention when away from the Death character and focused on the light-it started to get bigger and brighter-part of me wondered if I was looking into a mirror and seeing a reflection of some kind or wondering if it was another spirit like the Tarot one there. Seeing that light and the Death character in a purple hooded robe is the last thing of the dream I remembered.

I'm so stuck and focused on this-the part of the dream of seeing this death character-being hung up on the fact that "it" is wearing a purple hood robe that makes me feel a resemblance to my own, and seeing that white light directly in front of me. ANY ideas would be appreciated.

Or maybe another site I could find info on