Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Seeker

Astral projection or remote viewing or something else?

Hi all.

So I've been practising getting to sleep paralysis in order to induce AP, and I've had pretty consistent success with this up to the point of partial exit. I think my waking self is still a little too cynical to let the experience go beyond that just yet. But that's beside my point, really, other than the fact it probably helped to facilitate what I'm about to describe.

The other night I woke from a mildly irritating dream, still in sleep paralysis. Cool. Let's try something then, maybe.

My consciousness was still half asleep and I idly thought of a particular person as I am wont to do. Then I started hearing music. It was a song, and I could make it out very clearly, although I didn't recognise it. I decided to focus on it and I could hear it more and more clearly. Then I started getting a visual impression. And there was this one area of my vision where I could very clearly see a wine bottle on a high shelf. And this expanded out, and I could see a room. I was apparently sitting on a sofa, in an open plan room, and there was a coffee table and a laptop in front of me. There was a realness and stability to this that convinced me it wasn't a dream, but I knew I was awake anyway. Gradually, this experience filtered out back to my physical location, which got very confusing at one point when someone sat down next to 'me' on the sofa and I thought they were in my bed for a second.

After this, I managed a brief AP, although it was littered with distortion, and I decided to return to my body in case I forgot the experience.

So, this vision of another place - I didn't experience any of the ordinary exit phenomena. It very much felt like I was looking at the room through someone else's eyes, and I guess it felt like I was in someone else's body - not with any control, just...there. Is this possible, and if so, what is it?
Old 20-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Pathfinder

Long time ago, I wasn't a member on this forum but I liked visiting.

I had an experience where with my eyes closed, saw a man.
I was wondering why, because neither the place nor the person
were familiar. It didn't seem to have any message behind it.

Later I stumbled here on a post explaining a bit of what happened, and
he even mentioned me wondering. At the end he said something like
he knew I would read it.

My heart was pounding cause it was the first time I heard a response on something
I saw.

It was really long ago so I really don't remember the exact words, the theme was how
we are all connected.

I guess in remote viewing you are aware that most of your consciousness is inside the body,
but others may correct me. I can just explain how it felt for me.
Old 21-01-2016, 07:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
Later I stumbled here on a post explaining a bit of what happened, and
he even mentioned me wondering. At the end he said something like
he knew I would read it.

Lutonja - so are you saying the man you saw actually posted on here about his side of the experience? Was there ever any follow up or repeat of that experience?
Old 21-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hey, it was the man walking out of the building or someone my viewing point was from.
I didn't register to comment on that thread. Joined a few years later.

Dealing with blurry or incomplete vision- someone here mentioned asking for clear vision while in AP, I tried it (even the last time)and works.
Old 21-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder

But, yes I am 99.99% sure it was him (the other posibility is that someone had the same experience with someone questioning why he is seeing this)
Either way, his conclusion was (if i remember correctly) that there is no reason, we are
all connected.