Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Ascender

Beached whales

Recently 150 whales beached themselves in Japan. The last time a large number of whales beached themselves in Japan a huge tsunami hit less than a week later. This phenomena was also reported happening in Christchurch New Zealand 3 days before an earthquake.
I suppose we just have to wait and see.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Suspended
They surround the areas to serve as a protection of the beings on earth and heed as a signal indeed. They have signals they send out to other inhabitants of the sea and land. Their love of this planet and all within and on it is larger than we can comprehend. When there is any misalignment in the Earths frequencies that alerts the senses the cetaceans can and do often beach themselves. You could almost see it as a selfless act of unconditional love, however they sense their demise and give their lifetime up for a warning to others, including us knowing they will come again. They can sense sonar activity and respond. I see some of them as the light warriors of the sea
Old 13-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Everly

Shaunc, it'll be interesting to see if anything happens following this beaching. Please update.

Lucidity, you're right on. Marine mammals aren't the only ones in the midst of deciding whether to stay or go. Elephants, manatees, certain nonhuman primates, and more are all at their collective tipping points. Manatees have made a remarkable comeback in the last year or two, which makes me realize that I need to get to the springs and communicate with them. (Easier and more fun to do it when actually with them.)

I once spend a very cold 6 hours in the January ocean holding a beached pygmy sperm whale until help could arrive. It was a sacred and life-altering experience. I wish we humans listened more to the cetaceans.

Thank you for your words.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Suspended
That's amazing you did that Everly. Bless you! I imagine it must have been very scary indeed.
When Earth angels help the water angels
Old 13-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Ascender

Hi Everly, so far as much as I know nothing has happened. But I've noticed that certain phenomenon in nature often point to other phenomenon. As an example. In the area I live in if the underground springs run hard in winter it will be a good spring.
The signs are always there. Unfortunately most of us can't read them properly.
Old 14-04-2015, 02:01 AM
Everly

Lucidity, it wasn't scary. He rolled through the surf right up to about knee- or hip- deep water (for me and my then-husband). It was astonishing at first and so utterly unreal that it took many seconds for it to register. It was Super Bowl Sunday, 1996. We ended up kneeling in the water and cradling him on our laps. We sat like that, communing with him for hours. It was amazing and we never felt cold at all...until we got out of the water after Marineland's rescue team arrived. THEN we felt the cold.

I can still see and feel his skin...smell his breath...see his eyes...and sense both his profound love and his profound fear. He wasn't even an adult. He died at Marineland a few days later. Those jerks refused to let us see him. (I'm not a supporter of any captive animal "park", but Marineland did have a rescue team and some serious medical help for him.)

Shaun, you're so right. There are signs everywhere. We either ignore them or don't understand them. Are you an earth sensitive? (I think you are.)
Old 15-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Ascender

The latest news from Japan is that mount zao is threatening to blow its top. There's been a lot of underground seismic activity since April 7. Today there was 12 activities up until 11.00am this morning. Hopefully nothing more comes of it.