Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Enlightener

Just A Reminder - - - - -(

This is just a reminder to all you people that there is no law. No law against what you can do in this life. It is quite invasive, the societal laws placed in our culture. There are also intoxicating religious laws, which tell you how to beleif, spiritual laws.
This is not an attack, this is just a reminder to live life without any subconcious limits floating around in there.
Hoop diddy wah wah
Ya feel me, there is no law, no limit to what you can do.

Phew, someone get me a blanket!(preferably wand woven)

Hot Johnny Coldcakes met his doppleganger Cold Johnny Hotcakes. They decided to settle the argument with a pancake duel.
Hot Johnny Hotcakes Hopped Out of the window and ..............(:s)

Enlightener ($tonEd
Old 05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Light Mage

But there are physical laws, by which we are all bound...

;-)
Old 06-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Master
In my opinion there are also spiritual laws by which we are all bound.
And you know what, as long as people act without consideration for other life forms around them, I`mglad that there are laws both physical and spiritual because left alone our ego`s will destroy our peace and keep us trapped here.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Smiley

By spiritual law you mean natural law?
if so i agree

And yes Physical Laws do exsist, peasent or prophet u jump of a building you are going to hit the ground. What about each persons nature/programing, it is near impossible to go against our own instincts, and if we do is that unnatural? In a war whos the bad guy?
Old 07-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Enlightener

Homogonous Moron

There are laws, but by no means are these limits. They are there to help you act out your extroadinary creation, they were built into the design by the power that be so that we could actually play out our game in a fair playing arena. Take the fact that you forget all your past lives, physical and spiritual, once you enter a new body. This happens so we may evolve at our own rate, and also so we may evolve! This is just one example of a spiritual law, and I hope you got the point that these laws are here for our benefit, not for our limitation.

Enlightener
Old 07-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Master
I understand you better now enlightener, and concur.
love and light
peteyzen
Old 07-09-2006, 11:31 AM
dreamer

there is only one law, from which all others come, and that is that energy cannot be created or destroyed -- then you have the law of attraction which gives creative form to the energy -- from this comes whatever you choose to create through focused thought whether intended or not.

I am infinite being and you are too, that's the root of all existence, that's the only law that cannot be surpassed and when you understand this the rules start to fall away, like the closer to the root you get the less bound by convention, opinion and assumption you become and converseley the more opinions you hold, conventions you follow and assumptions you make the further you are from the root, the point of unity or infinite being. I suppose this could be seen as a law itself, but it more a consequence of the manipulation of energy to give you an outcome that is desired.

Last edited by dreamer : 07-09-2006 at 11:36 AM.
Closed Thread