Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2006, 06:43 PM
DirtyMagicalAly

I'm confused about something...

I presume, you as the writer, Mart, believe yourself to exist, and therefore, that you are 'God' and that everything is created through you. But then, if Bob23, Auricman, TzOlKiN, jeremy67 and myself all take what you are saying to be true, then 5 of us are all believing ourselves to be the only 'real' people through which everything is created, no?
And, how can that possibly be, if everything is created through ONE person?

Although this theory is very interesting....I personally cannot acept it to be true, Im of the same opinion (somewhat) as Jeremy, there are somethings in this world that I point-blank refuse to believe are manifestations of my sub-concious...despite the many thoughts and desires I may have had, I refuse to believe that they would create some of the things that exist in this world....
So, interesting theory, but not for me, and it seems to have a few flaws / holes (or maybe just parts to it that Im not getting) that detract me from it even more....
Old 17-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Red Sky

Interesting Thread

I find this whole thread fascinating. I tend to believe that all that exists does so because of our belief that it exists. It seems that there is so much about the human mind that we don't yet understand that our source of answers actually exists right there inside us if only we could truly understand our own minds fully. Perhaps there is only one mind - the mind of God, higher consciousness or whatever you want to call it. If so then we would all be manifestations of the one mind and all that we see and that supposedly exists would be manifestations of that one mind which in a sense would make each of us God and one.

Now I've gone and given myself a headache.
Old 17-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMagicalAly
I'm confused about something...

I presume, you as the writer, Mart, believe yourself to exist, and therefore, that you are 'God' and that everything is created through you. But then, if Bob23, Auricman, TzOlKiN, jeremy67 and myself all take what you are saying to be true, then 5 of us are all believing ourselves to be the only 'real' people through which everything is created, no?
And, how can that possibly be, if everything is created through ONE person?

Although this theory is very interesting....I personally cannot acept it to be true, Im of the same opinion (somewhat) as Jeremy, there are somethings in this world that I point-blank refuse to believe are manifestations of my sub-concious...despite the many thoughts and desires I may have had, I refuse to believe that they would create some of the things that exist in this world....
So, interesting theory, but not for me, and it seems to have a few flaws / holes (or maybe just parts to it that Im not getting) that detract me from it even more....

Ah but Ally, what if i said i don't exist.
Old 17-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Mart

Tzolkin seems to be saying he doesn't either. Does this email only exist because someone is trying to tell themself something? It's nothing to be fearfull of, it doesn't change anything really - just you understand yourself a bit better and you take control of yourself a bit better and there is less to be scared of when you realise you are everything in and out, you can't be scared of yourself can you?
Old 18-03-2006, 03:21 PM
TzOlKiN

May I begin this post with a 'Caveat',

The views expressed from this 'apparent' position here are not intended to be prescriptive or antagonistic to any 'apparent' other, in any way, it is simply the view-point of the 'body-mind' known here as TzOlKiN.

When it was 'seen' that there was no 'me' it was also seen that there are no 'others'.

Bob Adamson, expresses this far more simply, when he states:

"If I believe that I am seperate, an individual, a seperate entity and person, then I am insecure. So at the first level, the family level, I try to have a warm and loving family around me to make me feel secure. Then, there is the tribal level. And if I can be 'in with the tribe', then I will be more secure. Then there is the nation. And nations go to war with nations over the same self-centredness or insecurity-divisions and seperations.

And yet all the great scriptures, all the great religions, all the great traditions will tell you that God (if you like to use that term) is one-without a second. It is non-dual. It is just this present awareness, just this and nothing else. Some Christian scriptures will tell you 'I am the Lord thy God; there is no other'. Another term they use is that God is Omnipresence, Omniscience and Omnipotence. It is all-presence and all knowing and all-power. And they mean exactly that: Non dual, one without a second, presence-awareness.

Now, where does that leave room for a 'you' or a 'me' or anything else? If there is a 'you' and a 'me' in this all-power, all-presence and all-knowing, that means that it is not all-knowing, it is not all-presence and it is not all-power. So from that point of view, all of this manifestation can be nothing other than That. And that is one of the great sayings from the Hindu tradition; 'Thou Art That'. Because there is nothing other than That.

Consciousness is all there is. There is no one to have consciousness...The whole thing is consciousness

TzOlKiN
Old 18-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Mart

When you give everything, you get it all.
Closed Thread