Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Master
Pure tone and healing, spirituality

Do you use pure tones for healing ? And what frequencies ?

There are so many frequencies who are s called beneficial : 528 hz, 432 hz, solfeggio frequencies, 4096 hz...
Old 29-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Lorelyen

Not a single one I "listened" to on youtube was a single, pure frequency. It always had a harmonic content. I looked at a few on a 'scope and with a frequency counter to check the fundamental frequency. I have this equipment as part of my work.

You need a variable high purity sine wave generator, (a digital one avoids the need for a frequency counter) connected to your sound system. Commercial ones are moderately priced. Maybe someone could record the frequencies you want on some medium or other.
Old 29-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Not a single one I "listened" to on youtube was a single, pure frequency. It always had a harmonic content. I looked at a few on a 'scope and with a frequency counter to check the fundamental frequency. I have this equipment as part of my work.

You need a variable high purity sine wave generator, (a digital one avoids the need for a frequency counter) connected to your sound system. Commercial ones are moderately priced. Maybe someone could record the frequencies you want on some medium or other.

I'm not a physicist, probably i didn't expressed myself correctly. By pure tone i meant a single tone to the hear, one sound like when you ring one tibetan bowl and not many.

For exemple after listening to this as a background sound for a few minutes, i feel refreshed with a calm mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD9RZA8KOjg
Old 29-03-2021, 11:44 PM
Master
One could install a device that eliminates all frequencies except the natural earth frequency.

Would have to look up what this frequency is.
Will not say what this device is, since I don't like to advertise it here, and it is not cheap.
Old 30-03-2021, 08:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I have sung specific notes that correspond to different (healing) frequencies. And I mean singing only one note. The effects are interesting/soothing. Usually the lower notes are grounding. I noticed that some notes help with pain and others with sorrow etc. Very interesting topic.

I think in the veda scriptures there is more information on this. Perhaps somebody knows?

Your youtube link has a very high frequency. Can't listen to it now, because it seems to disturb the cat...:).