Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-03-2021, 04:44 AM
Experiencer

Is there a spiritual reason for this?

I remember several years ago, on two occasions while I was working temporarily for a month, women were coming into my experience/manifesting almost everyday and at other times when I went out.

Now for years now that hasn't been happening. I could do everything self development and spiritual, delve into astrology, read many loa books, seek answers from psychics.

Forget about love, I've exhausted every option, for years on various online dating websites, apps, social media etc nothing and I could look nice.

The thing I wanted the most was for friendship, companionship and unfortunately this does not come in for a long, long time.

I know how it happened before, feel good, think positive thought, loving thoughts, appreciate everyone.

I do all that and nothing and I'm quite advanced in loa too having read years ago many books and knowing how it manifested.

I looked at every angle such as changing mindset, self worth, confidence, beliefs etc.

It just doesn't come into my experience anymore.

Someone said it is how I view and hold myself. The last resort is trying some meet up club or going to club where there are women. it is really for friendships, companionships.

It really hurts because I have been extremely lonely and feel like quitting work.

A spiritual person said it all begins and ends with us and there is no way around this. Is it something from me?

Thanks in advance.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:53 AM
Experiencer

I do work with the public and the women seem to like me there and also when I went to the hospital the same.

The only thing that is different is I was abused by relatives and maybe the way my father is negative at home, this could be even consciously knowing impacting on my energy field.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I remember several years ago, on two occasions while I was working temporarily for a month, women were coming into my experience/manifesting almost everyday and at other times when I went out.

Now for years now that hasn't been happening. I could do everything self development and spiritual, delve into astrology, read many loa books, seek answers from psychics.

Forget about love, I've exhausted every option, for years on various online dating websites, apps, social media etc nothing and I could look nice.

The thing I wanted the most was for friendship, companionship and unfortunately this does not come in for a long, long time.

I know how it happened before, feel good, think positive thought, loving thoughts, appreciate everyone.

I do all that and nothing and I'm quite advanced in loa too having read years ago many books and knowing how it manifested.

I looked at every angle such as changing mindset, self worth, confidence, beliefs etc.

It just doesn't come into my experience anymore.

Someone said it is how I view and hold myself. The last resort is trying some meet up club or going to club where there are women. it is really for friendships, companionships.

It really hurts because I have been extremely lonely and feel like quitting work.

A spiritual person said it all begins and ends with us and there is no way around this. Is it something from me?

Thanks in advance.

If your an expert a LOA then you should know that love is the main ingredient, the energy that attracts, and that's all you really need to know, be positive, shine the light of love and forget about the rest. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 05:09 AM
AbodhiSky

i'd just reach out online for a friend first, maybe one in your local area. using some dating ap
Old 17-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Experiencer

Its not really about love.

Its about have friends, companionship. These things just doesn't come into my experience, manifest like it used too.
Old 17-03-2021, 10:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
What are the reasons you want things to be any different to what they are? How will having a love interest make your Life any better, if you haven't had one for so long how would you cope with one? We are where we are because we need to be there, so what are you not seeing if you're looking elsewhere other than where you are?
Old 22-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

As others have stated, perhaps a relationship is not what you need most at this point of your evolution. It could be possible that you have an attachment to the idea, that you MUST have a relationship. Could you be fulfilled and experience love, joy and peace without a relationship? If not then you know you have an attachment at which point you can some introspection as to why. For example, your ego may demand relationships to satisfy its bottomless need for validation and approval.

Another possibility is that other people often serve as mirrors to show us what we are sending out. For instance some people seem to have an attitude of: I’ll be friendly and loving to other individuals only after that person is friendly and loving to me. So it could be that you need to examine what it is you are sending out when you are around other people. Try to go into your heart and go into a neutral state of mind and observe. Are you judging on appearances and actions and perhaps picking out and magnifying perceived “flaws”. Are you anxious and fearful that you may be rejected? Is there any difference between what you feel about how other men react to you versus women? Do you find it easy to form relationships with men but not women? If you find it difficult with both men and women, what is it that you are projecting out that is not attractive to them? If there is only a problem with women, Is it possible that like perhaps the majority of men you are objectifying women and assessing them on their physical attributes and assigning value judgments? Are you willing and eager to know the whole person?

I think it was the book, “How to Make Friends and Influence People” that suggested, that whenever you meet someone new, avoid the habit of the vast majority of people of talking too much about themselves. Instead ask questions, try to understand what the person is about, what they do, what they like about it, what their interests are. A few days after I read that, I was at a party where I didn’t know hardly anyone. I began a conversation with one of the other guests and applied what I had learned. To my great surprise, I found that I enjoyed the conversation much more than usual. My wife worked with the wife of the man I spoke to. A few days later, the woman told my wife: “My husband mentioned Tom and what a nice guy, and great conversationalist he is.. he really enjoyed talking to him.” And after, I continued to apply that lesson and also noticed that unless I consciously thought about it and resolved to be a good listener, my natural predilection was to talk about myself way too much.

So some things to consider….