Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Knower
Hello from God's House - 10 Dimensions of the Triloka

As an introduction, I thought I would post a small essay on my view, thereby saving myself the trouble in the threads and posts of the future. This will also be a way for anyone interested to get to know me and the value of my own personal realizations. Although there are many, this is my best.

Attached, I have my outline of the Triloka, or realm of 10 dimensions. This is an ongoing refinement from version to version and a work in progress. If you wish to see a unique view of God, read on. If not, then thank you for reading this far.

A View form the Triloka

Much of this thread (my first thread here on spiritual forums) is taken from my first post to another user regarding the same topic. It's something that's been on my mind now for a few years, being refined into a summary linked below. The premise for discussion is this: Religion is a verb. God is unknown until the person becomes what he seeks to know. In other words, knowledge of God is knowledge of you in truth. Here is what I mean.

My view originates in Christianity (Masculine Spirit), but has moved on to the source of religion, Sanskrit (Dharma is Feminine / World Mother). As you can imagine, if a male and female gain union, something new is born. This is the heart of what I will say next. I would recommend reading up on the topic of Guest and Host in Eastern religion, and a topic in Buddhism called Perduring self to see this accurately. Below, I will give a true meaning (not relative) to three words: I, Practice and Religion. What does it mean to practice?

When a person says 'I,' this can refer to the true self in Sattva (Truth / Being / Pure Mind), or the Ego in Rajas / Tamas (time / space). Define the terms in the paragraph above and I will show you 10 dimensions of reality in relation by the linked PDF. When you look up the three Gunas of Sattva, Rajas and Tamas, you will only see them applied to mind, but they also apply to space (not time). Time is Rajas Guna, but not affected by ignorance (Tamas). It is neutral and invariant.

Overcoming the lower regions of the Triloka (again look it up) is a function of Maya (Illusion) and the hologram we are clinging to as the false conception of self. Learn these terms and let me know what you find. When a person says they practice religion, this what you (MANU) are here to do. Manu is the Sanskrit term for Man, meaning, "to think (Practice). Sanskrit is the source for all religious (verb) thought. Thinking. MIND!

By a person saying they are not religious, they do not realize religion is primarily a verb. 'Religion' as a noun is a term meaning the philosophy of practice. When a person uses the word religion, they are likely making the same mistake, thinking that belief is the religion. Philosophy is belief, but religion is practice, which is the correct use of the term practice as applied to thinking. In Eastern religion, practice is meditation, but this again is a flipped concept that is hidden to most people.

Meditation is not what you do here in Maya, but the construction of the world around you from another realm (Sattva / Being / Mind / Truth). Your mind is meditating there to make this dream reality, just as you produce the same shadow when you dream here into your material mind (one more level down). Literally, you are meditating this world into existence. When you meditate here in silent awareness and contemplation (stillness), you are shining the light back again to your true self in Sattva (Truth / Being). Awakening (BUDH) is waking up the mind above to the mind below (YOGA). Illusion (Maya, or the Triloka here in illusion) is not reality, therefore not true (empty). Sattva is Mind, or truth. You are here to practice this skill of building reality. You are a creator. Religion is the action you take to either take or give, making you either a thief or saint.

Other terms to flip:

Posture is your character. Sitting is rest from work. Meditation is every though you think. Yoga is union with others, but also bending of the mind in new directions. Take any meditation term, the apply to life. Each have a token and esoteric (hidden) meaning. Many of my threads in the future will outline this, but I am always seeking input from others. I do not come to teach, but learn. We are all students. The only master is hidden form our view.

Now you can define religion. Religion is your practice here to do Yoga (union) with others. Compassion and goodness is the proper way to practice (do religion), or the posture of your mind (parallel to traditional meditation). Hatred, Aversion, Stealing, Killing are all improper ways of practice (religion). That's the simple truth. When someone says they do not practice religion, they do not know what they are saying. In truth, they are saying, they do not have a definite philosophy (view of reality), or knowledge of dharma. Worse, they are denying any thread of truth (sutra) to follow as a system of practice and awareness of Dharma (teachings).

What I just sowed you is a hidden truth in religion, but also my own mind in the mirror. Together, two or more experience Yoga (union). This is my view in a nutshell, which will make a handy reference for anyone discussing the topics of Dharma and Spirit with me in the future.

Belief in God and Goodness

We know the truth already. Give and you are doing good. Take and you are doing bad. God is not known to any of us, so the honest answer is to say that I sense a loving mind at the heart of my being, but do not know it directly yet. You know God when you reflect him, thereby seeing him in yourself. This is knowing God. Belief in a God separate from you is dishonesty unless you see him in yourself, then know all others are Him as well. Belief in the presence of God is honesty if the identity of God is not known within all of us equally. My favored way to say it is this: You cannot know God until you overcome your own (false illusion of God). God then presents himself to you in meditation. Like science, negate what is untrue, then find the truth. All is illusion. Start there, then seek inside for the answer. From this, practice religion.

Nice to meet everyone. Below, my own way of seeing reality summarized in a few days. I need to post 15 times to include the URL. I will post it here as a reference to the Sanskrit words above. Feel free to AMA.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8CRm7w_lKRUVhZUm4zdXJtN2s/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday : 22-06-2017 at 03:01 AM.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Master
Hello AlwaysDayAfterYesterday and welcome to spiritual forums. Thanks for posting such an intriguing piece of information on how you view the world. Perhaps you should browse through the forums and see where best to put this so that you can get the expected response. I hope you will enjoy it here.