Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-10-2021, 06:41 AM
Knower
Reading for yourself

Can you do tarot readings for yourself or do you need someone else to do it?
Old 27-10-2021, 06:47 AM
Master
Some say you can't and some say you can.

As for me, the answer is I can read the cards for myself.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Master
Yep you can. I do it all the time. As long as you can detach from wanting a specific outcome and not being happy if you don't get that and keep drawing new cards until you get the desired answer.
Usually you come across that with matters of love as that tends to mean so much to us that we are too biased to do an objective reading.
In such cases you can better ask someone else to draw cards for you.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Ascender
Yes, and as FairyCrystal says, you need to accept any outcome, you need to let go of your desires.
And that can be tricky, because sometimes you can have hidden beliefs, desires or even fears that will influence the reading.

And then, whatever the outcome of the reading, if you believe the reading was genuine, you will attract the outcome. It's not because the cards say "bad things coming" that you should prepare for the worst, don't anticipate the bad vibes, otherwise (and I'm repeating myself!) you will attract them. Just do the necessary.

Last thing, I don't know if it's my experience in reading or a universal rule, but nothing is set until it happens. The cards can tell something one day and a totally different thing the next. Which is great because if you watch your own reaction to the reading, it can reveal your deep desires!
Old 27-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Knower
Thank you all for your replies.
Old 28-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Master
yes/no
I try to do myself before I do somebody else
I go past present and future on myself
It's only I know I can get it right I do but not everybody is like me and some people are like me but depends on which medium tarot card reader does it really the end of it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Ascender
I've just been meditating about the question again.

Basically the message was: don't do it. Okay you can, but don't do it seriously.

You have the free will to act on your future. The image I had was "don't wait stupidly that things come to your mouth". Of course God can help, of course you can ask, but the best is to act. Plan, do, act.

The same goes with the past. Why this, why that? Well, life is complex, there's never one reason for a thing to happen.

Anyways, a word to the wise: don't use cards too much because they can create false beliefs.
Old 29-10-2021, 03:03 PM
Master
^^^^ Not sure what you're talking about here?
No offense, but to me it feels very incoherent and it doesn't resonate at all, nor does it seem to relate to what the OP was asking.

You can use cards often, I do so too. Generally speaking every day, often from more than one deck too, for instance Tarot and Archangels. They don't create false beliefs as the cards don't have an agenda.
Best thing is to make sure you're not upset or distracted or anything like that when pulling cards. Otherwise you can't interpret properly.

The one golden rule: The cards don't lie!
If you bear that in mind when working with cards it can prevent you from slipping into the ego to keep pulling cards, or to want to pull another card as you don't get it or think (ego) that it's incorrect.
Sit with it, even when you don't see it right away. And if it doesn't come, it doesn't come. But if you don't put pressure on it it usually does.

Another golden rule never to be broken: You don't tune into someone else to read or heal, send energy, or anything of the sort without their consent. This is a serious breach of energy work ethics!
Maybe you had asked the OP if she was okay with you meditating on her and/or her question, but nothing here shows that.
If you did via PM then I've said nothing.
Otherwise please bear that rule in mind.
Old 29-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Ascender
I read for myself all the time
Old 29-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Another golden rule never to be broken: You don't tune into someone else to read or heal, send energy, or anything of the sort without their consent. This is a serious breach of energy work ethics!
I wish people could see your message and follow it!

Quote:
Maybe you had asked the OP if she was okay with you meditating on her and/or her question, but nothing here shows that.
Of course not, I think you misunderstood me! I challenged my own practice and my own view on it. Some of my message is channeled.
I've kept the message short, but we can use cards for many purposes, and ask many questions. And this can create problems.
Cards never lie, but the future hasn't happened, and we have free will. Cards can't guess free will, otherwise it's not free will. I agree everything is written, everything is predictable for the big lines and on the long term, but for our individual lives, we are mostly free.
That's how we can build false beliefs (of course it depends how precise the questions are), because things change and evolve all the time.

I authorize you to read me, if that can help :)