Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I won’t ask :’) but remember a conversation about something with horseriding. thanks Elfin you’re funny
...Ok... Don't ask... And I wont worry about what it means ... Oh for heaven's sake...
Arnt you glad I'm not your mum ??...
At least you were spared the "trauma" of me "talking" to you , at the bus stop during highschool in front of your mates and being really embarrassed.....
Old 07-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Master

HAHA Elfin what are you intending to tell me?
Old 07-05-2021, 12:01 PM
Elfin

Quote:
HAHA Elfin what are you intending to tell me?
..... Strap in your seatbelt.... Cos next time round I MIGHT BE !!!...Prepare yourself in advance for the embarrassment LOLOL...
Old 07-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Elfin

... because who knows ?? We are all inter-twined one way or another !!!.....( So they say !!)....
Old 07-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Master

Hahaha thanks Elfin. Am looking forward to the laughter and weird moments
Old 07-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Hahaha thanks Elfin. Am looking forward to the laughter and weird moments
.... Heehee..... There will be plenty of laughter, and many many many MANY weird moments...
Let's be honest , you and I are unique .
We don't do "normal"...
Who wants to be "bog standard" normal.. ???.....

Thank you Cosmic , for being so lovely..
You are a true joy...
Old 07-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Master

Thank you Elfin! You are funny as well :)
Old 07-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you Elfin! You are funny as well :)
... heehee.... Because despite everything , we still need to chuckle !!...
Old 07-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... And as many of you are aware, I have gone through 7 months of one thing after another in my world.

In "my " real world, the way I am "prepared " for any major personal issues, is that I have "visits" from loved ones in spirit , several days before either really bad news , or a bereavement.

This week, each night for 3 consecutive nights , I have had very very vivid visitation dreams . One from a deceased neighbour, one from my deceased husband, and also an especially vivid one from my deceased mother-in-law.

So naturally I am now wondering if something else is going to happen.
I was very poorly last autumn in hospital , and I'm still not well
Also of course, and even more devastating was the loss of my baby grandadaughter in march this year.

Given that those events have already occurred, it's making me wonder what they are trying to tell me....

This is my humble advice, if you can, I know that when the sky if full of dark clouds, light can not be seen and so when many bad things happen, one after another, there's a loss of hope and faith in a better day. Try rest yourself in the silence of your being, for a while, try to let go and rest yourself in the ever silence of your being. All that it is now is flowing like a river, comes and goes and comes and goes, but the river never comes and never goes, be like the river, rest yourself in that which is always here, beyond the coming and going of the mind. While resting there, have the intent of asking for strength and help, know that you are at the very source of your being, you're now heard loud and clear, the noise of the mind has been dissolved away.

You should have told me that you were really sick, maybe I missed your posts, I am always sending my help to those in need.

I am always here and I AM is also always here, already here with you. This realisation has changed everything for me, I share it with you so that you also may benefit for it.

For a moment ( and more ) just rest in silence, know that you are at very core of your being, the deepest place within, there where your whole life comes into being.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote no more than two three at the most lines per quote

Namaste