Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
my memory = 0
I just thought that if there is a medium out there through which no energy flows, then surely it is god.
Mediumship is not about energy, it's about consciousness.
Old 27-01-2022, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Mediumship is not about energy, it's about consciousness.
Consciousness is not vibrational? My perspective is one that seeks to understand this and that is why I share it, because it doesnt feel complete and in a sense it seems like completion doesn't exist and non-duality neither.

Doesn't consciousness vibrate the moreness into being due to law of attraction being the universal response that vibrations have relative to one another. How vibration responds to itself.

And the one consciousness that realises that it is ALL THAT IS, VIBRATES INTO MORE REALISATION OF ITSELF. And this is opposite to the All That Is that is not aware of itself. Being without becoming.
Where as consciousness is being with becoming. Due to even in no experience it is bound to eventually in eternity spaceless timeless state to desire experience as opposed to none, and vibrate one into realisation. Instantly creating time space experience.

So it seems to me that there is the infinite fractal of no awareness and the vibrational consciousness which vibrates relative to that in polarity and also non-polarity. So it seems that the consciousness all that is is really a very small part of the non-conscious AllThatIs.

Like im really trying to understand this idea that consciousness is non-dual but it simply doesnt seem to be. because even in eternal timeless spaceless it is inevitable that the desire to vibrate experience into being occurs. And thus even the ultimate one consciousness has this duality of being without becoming, no experience, and being with becoming, with experience. And so it seems it is bound to create vibration that is dual in nature of excitement and non-excitement which scientists call the time crystal. Tho that timecrystal that consciousness is bound to, is experienced extremely relatively, from non-physical timeless spaceless, the state of non-excitement might have lasted infinite years and upon return into time and space in excitement it might be experienced to have been just a nano second.

So it cannot be proven that consciousness is non-dual, otherwise we woulden't be here. And the creation of consciousness would never enter into a state of excitement. And even in our consciousness there is the physically focused consciousness and the broader focused consciousness that is more generally focused beyond time and space. All the way to Source consciousness.

So since you say consciousness is non-dual, then you must view all of this differently right? How so? What am I missing here or misunderstanding here? Because I like to believe that consciousness is non-dual. I like to understand what non-dual is.

Thanks.
Old 27-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Consciousness is not vibrational? My perspective is one that seeks to understand this and that is why I share it, because it doesnt feel complete and in a sense it seems like completion doesn't exist and non-duality neither.
Consciousness is neither dual not non-Dual, it is both fundamental and emergent at the same time and to the mind it's paradoxical. Energy vibrates and by extension matter vibrates also, because matter is 'solid' energy. Consciousness is fundamental to collapsing the wave function and what is 'produced' when you read posts and learn about Spirituality is emergent consciousness. And I'm using those terms very loosely for the sake of simple illustration but really there is no difference other than how the mind perceives it.

There is no such thing as non-existence, and forget Duality vs non-Duality because it doesn't help. It's confusion.

Consciousness IS, forget the rest and then it'll make sense. Everything else is the mind 'imprinting' consciousness.

Become conscious that you are conscious, become conscious that you perceive things in terms of Dual and non-Dual and your conscious will become conscious of a 'layer' above both Duality and non-Duality. The more you go through that process, the more you'll perceive it as 'layers'.