Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-09-2020, 04:24 AM
Master

Seth: "The Power Of Beliefs And Expectations"

From Seth Early Sessions, Vol 8, Session 335
https://findingseth.com/q/session:33...ons+automatic/
You must watch your expectations, Joseph.

I am speaking in highly practical terms. Your expectations literally create your life as you know it. Your attitude toward transportation needs adjustment. As long as you believe firmly that you cannot afford the kind of automobile that you want, this will be literally true.

Your expectations alone will change your material circumstances. The belief that you can afford the kind of car you require will in itself form the circumstances that will make such an automobile literally possible.

Your belief otherwise automatically shuts you off so that the necessary climate, the psychic climate, is a barrier to what you want. The belief will cause attractions, in which physical circumstances will change.

your beliefs form a psychic climate that in itself attracts and forms the materialization of those beliefs.

They are made material through quite automatic processes. Change your beliefs and you change your material circumstances.

an understanding of the rule of expectation is the only truly practical step you can take whenever any change in physical circumstances is desired. You must replace the negative images you have with positive ones. The negative ones are being faithfully reproduced in physical terms, and this is hardly to your advantage.

It goes without saying that a full-time job would better the financial situation, but this is not the sort of thing to which I am referring. Your situation could be bettered financially while you retain basically the same schedule you now enjoy if – and a very large if – if changed expectations were creating the psychic climate in which supply would flow. Doors would open that you do not know existed.

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
From Seth Early Sessions, Vol 8, Session 335
https://findingseth.com/q/session:33...ons+automatic/
You must watch your expectations, Joseph.

I am speaking in highly practical terms. Your expectations literally create your life as you know it. Your attitude toward transportation needs adjustment. As long as you believe firmly that you cannot afford the kind of automobile that you want, this will be literally true.

Your expectations alone will change your material circumstances. The belief that you can afford the kind of car you require will in itself form the circumstances that will make such an automobile literally possible.

Your belief otherwise automatically shuts you off so that the necessary climate, the psychic climate, is a barrier to what you want. The belief will cause attractions, in which physical circumstances will change.

your beliefs form a psychic climate that in itself attracts and forms the materialization of those beliefs.

They are made material through quite automatic processes. Change your beliefs and you change your material circumstances.

an understanding of the rule of expectation is the only truly practical step you can take whenever any change in physical circumstances is desired. You must replace the negative images you have with positive ones. The negative ones are being faithfully reproduced in physical terms, and this is hardly to your advantage.

It goes without saying that a full-time job would better the financial situation, but this is not the sort of thing to which I am referring. Your situation could be bettered financially while you retain basically the same schedule you now enjoy if – and a very large if – if changed expectations were creating the psychic climate in which supply would flow. Doors would open that you do not know existed.

Inavalan,

I was surprised to experience the synchronicity of seeing this message above, right after I saw the one from Heightened-Awareness entitled, Honesty, on the Affirmations page.

It occurred to me that the answer to your question to him is what Seth says throughout this post, and especially in the last line, immediately above....

I'm glad that this door opened to help me recognize this synchronicity as encouragement!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 20-09-2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: clarify inputs found
Old 21-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Thumbs up

Hi,
Gee, what a nice surprise to see this topic and op.
I have talked about the importance of exactly that, ie, 'Expectation", for years.
A common thing I say is, "When I plant corn I expect corn..(not tomatoes). When I work I expect to be paid";
in other words, to make the point expectation is not bad.
We have heard the belief spoken: " If I don't expect much - I won't get disappointed."
And here I am just the opposite...and so far so good!

Some people wonder 'how do you manifest so much', (actually it's more like, 'exactly what you wanted, Miss H')---
it's all about my belief and expectation or knowing that what I ask for or need or say or decree will, indeed,
come about with zero doubt.

And, here all along, Seth said it, too!!!! I love it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
@inavalan.
I saw your post,and i asked my self why some people can make it work,while others don't.
I was shown via my memory bank,lines from Lobang Rampa,telling that in order to achieve things like astral projection and other abilities,you have to first clear the subconsious blocks.

What do you think of that?

Maybe it's a little out of topic,but it could be a solid answer of why not everyone can have success with affirmations,or other forms of subconsious commands.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@inavalan.
I saw your post,and i asked my self why some people can make it work,while others don't.
I was shown via my memory bank,lines from Lobang Rampa,telling that in order to achieve things like astral projection and other abilities,you have to first clear the subconsious blocks.

What do you think of that?

Maybe it's a little out of topic,but it could be a solid answer of why not everyone can have success with affirmations,or other forms of subconsious commands.
Don't know what that author called "subconscious blocks", but he may refer to unconscious beliefs.

If so, I agree that when you have to solve a problem, be it health, relationship, wealth, etc., the first thing should be to identify the hidden belief(s) that caused that situation.

Then, you have to address not only the expectation for the desired outcome, but you have to replace that belief with a helpful one.

As an example: you have poor vision.

Through regression, prayer, meditation, whatever approach you favor, find the belief that caused your vision deterioration. It might be, as an example, that just before your vision deteriorated more significantly, there was something in your life you didn't want to see; maybe something about a loved one, or a situation, or about yourself.

If you are farsighted maybe you didn't want to see it in somebody else. If you're nearsighted maybe you didn't want to see something in your self. It was an unconscious reaction and maybe self-defense mechanism.

Now, you have to not only affirm, and feel your self as seeing perfectly, but you have to ask yourself (your subconscious) to replace the belief that you have to ignore part of your field of vision.

You should be able to improve your vision this way.

It is also possible to have had several different beliefs that worked together to establishing an undesired situation, and obviously you have to identify and substitute all of them.

Generally you can't really work on more than 2-3 beliefs at the same time, because you loose focus.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi,
Gee, what a nice surprise to see this topic and op.
I have talked about the importance of exactly that, ie, 'Expectation", for years.
A common thing I say is, "When I plant corn I expect corn..(not tomatoes). When I work I expect to be paid";
in other words, to make the point expectation is not bad.
We have heard the belief spoken: " If I don't expect much - I won't get disappointed."
And here I am just the opposite...and so far so good!

Some people wonder 'how do you manifest so much', (actually it's more like, 'exactly what you wanted, Miss H')---
it's all about my belief and expectation or knowing that what I ask for or need or say or decree will, indeed,
come about with zero doubt.

And, here all along, Seth said it, too!!!! I love it!

Yes, that is a bad idea. Same with "no pain, no gain", "suffering makes you stronger", ...
Old 22-09-2020, 03:16 AM
Experiencer

Very nice and informative post~
Old 22-09-2020, 03:25 AM
Master
Be careful with channeled messages. There is often truth mixed with lies. I read all of Seth's books and found that they were all word salads basically repeating the same thing over and over with different words.
Old 22-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Master
Thanks inavalan.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Don't know what that author called "subconscious blocks", but he may refer to unconscious beliefs.
Exactly.
To help with an example.
Consciously a person says and thinks - they love God, knows that God has all power, knows or believes or has faith
'He', Source Energy, Krishna, whatever is loving....yet, when a healing is done, nothing happens.
Why? Not because their faith isn't strong enough as some might say or think secretly.

It can be often that in their unconscious mind, (and UN really does mean we are NOT aware of it),
they are harboring deep rooted believes or ideas of,

"God is all powerful, but I've been so bad I deserve this illness....He won't heal ME!"
See?
Then the whole healing is blocked as if a wall went up of lead to block
any spiritual healing to get through to the body.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru