Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-07-2020, 11:28 AM
Master

I do not particulary enjoy anger, despair, grief and sadness but I am a human and all of those emotions serve a function, as much as I hate to admit it, to steer me back towards love. Unless a souls purpose is to ONLY experience love here on earth to the exclusion of ALL pain but I do not personally know anyone like that, unless they are somewhat dissocciciated from the full human experience.

Each to their own I guess.

If I wanted to only exist in a bubble of love and never understand contrast and thus, LOVE, I would have remained in my ignorant, primordial puddle of orgasmic bliss. Lol... Never knowing how good I had it.

Sometimes I feel like a great big tool for being human haha...what a fool! What fools we all are :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5boYiMktOvs
Old 07-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I do not particulary enjoy anger, despair, grief and sadness but I am a human and all of those emotions serve a function, as much as I hate to admit it, to steer me back towards love. Unless a souls purpose is to ONLY experience love here on earth to the exclusion of ALL pain but I do not personally know anyone like that, unless they are somewhat dissocciciated from the full human experience.

Each to their own I guess.

If I wanted to only exist in a bubble of love and never understand contrast and thus, LOVE, I would have remained in my ignorant, primordial puddle of orgasmic bliss. Lol... Never knowing how good I had it.

Sometimes I feel like a great big tool for being human haha...what a fool! What fools we all are :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5boYiMktOvs

You can't really know love until travel through the mud of your karma - you're wounds that will cause you to feel all of those other emotions. There are no shortcuts. You're right to feel those emotions, and you're right that they lead you back to love.

The key difference between those who are sleeping, and those who are awake, is the choice of how to proceed when you get wounded. You can react and re-sow your karmic traces, or you can become conscious, work on your self-love, and heal your wounds (therefore going back to love).
Old 07-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree with you. As well as with your previous comment.

People think they can choose but they can only choose to resist or embrace. And those that resist and suppress their darker emotions are the worst type of negative.

There is a difference between embracing our feelings, and dwelling in the negative vibration long past its usefulness.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'd rather live in a world of love thank you very much. My choice will always be love , but that's just me. Btw, hate is negative by definition and love is positive by definition, I dont label them as such, they are what they are by definition meaning one is healthy and the other is unhealthy. Pure science. Undeniably true and factual. Amen

Good luck finding a world that is 100% love. It isn't Planet Earth, at least not for humans. There is a design to this experience and denial of half of your truth will always trap you.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
There is a difference between embracing our feelings, and dwelling in the negative vibration long past its usefulness.

I agree. Amen
Old 07-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:

That might be what my mother used to refer as "wallowing in despair". Lol. She said it in her playful and dramatic tone.
I sometimes wallow as catharthis, when I am no longer committed to my suffering but am avoiding moving and taking action on a decision
Old 07-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Master

I believe the pain and suffering are symptoms we're acting against what's good for us (dah!). That we are reacting rather than creating.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:

Absolutely.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:43 PM
1337_d00d

As has been pointed out, the energies or feelings keep returning, so there is this constant juggling with them.

I'm not sure how I am supposed to respond positively to this or even neutral.

My hunch is that I will have to manifest an unfortunate circumstance for them. However it has to accurately reflect my feelings. Otherwise it will not be satisfied.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:28 PM
1337_d00d

Of course I could just observe it like any other pain. Strange that it didn't cross my mind before.