Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 02-04-2020, 04:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Nf its ownon-duality doesn't exist, because the polar opposite of non-duality is duality. And together they are duality. You cannot have only one side of a coin.

The Nonduality story exists in duality as a fictional story because there is nowhere else for anything to exist. In that existance it states that despite the very convincing appearance of duality, including the example you mention, the only reality is All is One. That story also asserts that the only existance the manifestation of dualty has, is as a fictional story, so in that sense Nonduality is no different to anything else that appears.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Non-duality doesn't exist, because the polar opposite of non-duality is duality. And together they are duality. You cannot have only one side of a coin.
The coin is a metaphor for different perspectives, if I stick my tongue out at you you have your story and, on the other side of the coin, I have mine.

Figured out duality yet?

Here's another clue - 0 1
Old 02-04-2020, 08:43 AM
Master
Trinity sounds good, but neutrality also gives rise to new reality. Or choice to non choice.

This is way too complicated. I need an hambooger.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The coin is a metaphor for different perspectives, if I stick my tongue out at you you have your story and, on the other side of the coin, I have mine.

Figured out duality yet?

Here's another clue - 0 1
Yeah I figured that I don't need to figure it out. It's already the answer unto itself.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Master
And also cant help but figure it out. Contrast or duality automatically causes expansion.
Neutrality and new reality 5 billion times per second. Infinite enigma infinite dimensions. Everything is infinite. And yet we have the center which allows us to make sense of it. But when the sense is made it is again just one side of the coin.
So the neutrality is forever opposing the polarity. Like people say God or absolute is forever not human. Or not a thing. But nothing and everything at the same time. Oneness.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Master
It's funny this trinity. Or balancing of the coin. Because that which relates my human life to the absolute is birth, sleep and death. Again trinity.
And reflecting the trinity is again meditation, as the three as one. Where every meditation is death sleep and birth all at the same time.
As all as one and one as all.

Existence may not have a polar opposite it seems but when investigating further, being gives rise to becoming and becoming gives rise to being. And becoming can be seen as the void but also the many. And being can also be seen as the void and many.

It's just endless polarities upon polarities. With 0 at the center. Only to find out that this 0 never existed. But is simply an ever spiraling ever ascending/descending consistent and constant 9.
So 0 is not a number but the lack thereof. Just like the 9 is a lack of 3 or 6.

Ugh I hate duality or trinity. Can't make any sense of it. So rather than oneness we might aswell call it wholeness.

Because oneness sounds too opposing to manyness.
Allness.
Yet allness is again oneness.
Cannot escape polarity.
Because polarity is designed to escape itself.
So I just let it escape itself. And then I escape polarity.
Into a freedom. That is bound to its own new set of limits. And definitions.
Only to escape itself evermore again and again and again.

To return back to the center where nothing has changed and everything has always always been. Just the way it has always been and always will be. In order to awaken into the wholeness of its ever moreness. That is but a moreness of another like moreness to it. Which also contains the sameness of the unlikeness of the infiniteness and sameness. That just keeps becoming its own moreness which is also the sameness, and uniqueness unto itself, depending upon choice of perception, which depends on the neutrality that opposes the new reality. In order to give rise to the new reality that opposes the neutrality.

Perceiving the perceiver perceiving the perceiver. To all meaningless infinity. That contains the many unifications of fuller greater allowed realisations of the totality into the ever moreness of its infinite evermore greater allowed realisation. Which just reflects the same one being as it has already always been. Needlessly calculating its own expansion, in order to reveal a new meaning and value to compensate for the valueless.

So temporarily. That it accelerates in arising new meanings to satisfy the ever growing demand of meaninglessness. To shift polarity and change sides, connect, dance and spiral. And release. Through the center of neutrality.

Shifting the roles of polarity yet polarity shifting the roles of neutrality. Back and forth. And neither as one and one as neither. And neither as both and both as one and one as both. And both as one. And both as one. Only one. And not the other. Because together they are meaningless and sameness and boredom. But seperate they are more than one. As the two.

And as the two they give rise to a conscious awareness of the one. Only to tire into exhausted union and surrender back into the one irresistable. Undeniable. Meaninglessness. Making it meaningful. As a resting place. Of comfort and refuge. Knowing full well the promise or a new reality unlike any that has ever been seen before. Only to find out that it too has a similarity to the old. Evermore inescapable. Of the one. And all. As all are one and one is all.

I wish someone could help me with this, but most likely that help comes with a great burden, which means it is just the same as where and even who and what I already am right now. As the question is the answer. And the answer is the question. To the absolute beingness, it is all the same as one and one as all. Allowing its children to play, to let them believe that they are not one and the same as the all. No new invention. That has not already been invented. As it all stems back from the same one that is like none. The infinite ever expansive void that contains none and thus any and all. As it all exists here and now. Being and becoming. Evermore. Here and now. Evermore many and evermore one. Evermore none and evermore all.

The unstoppable irresistable one. That becomes the many. As all is one and one is all. Wherever you look, there is the one that you are. And it escapes forevermore into the inescapable one of who you are. And are thus becoming not. Only to become more. Than all that you thought was not possible before. Because you will no longer exist. As the one that you are being now. Becoming another one. Evermore into the ever less that is the evermore. And on and on and on. To end with one of all. And none. As more. Into more of less. And none of all. Into the moreness of none as one. Into the moreness of the all as one into the moreness of one as all. As all are one. And one is all. There has to be more than one. Evermore. So that there can be less. Which is also into the more. Of what is its own lessness of its own unique kind of oneness. That contains all unique oneness'. As all as one. And one as all. To give rise to endless freedoms of expansion. That is bound to choose the one again. And again and again. To never choose ever again. And allow all of it to simply be and become. To make way for the less becoming and more being. To make way for the less being and more becoming.

Just as an idea that will never replace the actuality. Of the reality that arises out of the absolute neutrality. Which sources back into the infinity. The bottomless fountainhead of all new reality. That has never been new and always already been contained in the infinite void of all possibility. Intolerable in its vastness and evermore the refuge of all harm. The source of all well being. And the freedom of all bondage from fear. To envelop thyself in the blazing freedom of infinite new realities. Because that is the only way to give rise to the less of them all. And the moreness of the one and all. As one as all and all as one. That is the choice that makes no other choice. Bound to make the choice of no choice. To again refuge into the void that blazes a new enlightened reality. Evermore. Again and again. Untill they all meet and shatter into unchanging oneness. Giving rise to the ever changing moreness of the moreness of the inescapable allness. That is one and none as all are one and one is all.
Endless freedom. Endless opportunity to choose bondage. Endless opportunity to choose the non-choosing. That always gives rise to moreness of freedom. That is inescapaboobylol. The inscapaboobylol freedom to choose bondage.
So one chooses their own boundedness to their own ever rising freedom. That will always choose their everrising bondage. Into ever escanding extacy. That rises to all infinity. And beyond. Beyond the infinity. Is the limit of endedness. That gives rise to neutrality that gives rise to new reality. Many billions of times per second. An ever rising exponentialy accelerating acceleration of ever expansion. That does nothing and leaves nothing undone. Only raising in resolution. Being and becoming. Evermore here and now. Inescapably and inseperably from the one and all. That is the all as one and one as all.

Like many many like unto you and many many unlike you. To choose what you prefer. Because you already are it. Being and becoming all of it evermore here and now. And so the choice always leads back to the non-choice. What goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. As all go around. Within and without. As all as one and one as none and none as all. The most meaningless revelation of all values in relation. The eternal and infinite timeless expression of time. As all is one and one is all. Free to create reality. As one pleases it to be. Because it pleases it to be for it pleases it not to be. And what it not pleases, shall be and become as what it pleases shall be. As the one are the all and the all are the one. And the deviation is of the distortion of the many of the same one. That is the all as one as is the one as all.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Trinity sounds good, but neutrality also gives rise to new reality. Or choice to non choice.

This is way too complicated. I need an hambooger.

It's an issue one can chase ones tail on endlessly. Or you could just accept that two apparently opposing truths can sometimes both be true and call it a day. Then get yourself a nice beef flavored raw hide and settle down on you your dog bed for a good chew. At least rawhide is a problem that will eventually soften to the point where it can be swallowed, something I cannot say regarding this duality vs non-duality debate.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
The only thing I can understand about all of this comes from an interview with Stephen Wolinsky at a SAND conference a few years ago...lemme see if I can find it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkIKXgiKvCM
Old 02-04-2020, 02:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Non-duality doesn't exist, because the polar opposite of non-duality is duality. And together they are duality. You cannot have only one side of a coin.

Ha ha, so with the permission provided by that reasoning:

Duality doesn't exist, because the polar opposite of duality is non-duality (Oneness). And together they are Oneness.

You can only have the whole coin!

Just having some philosophical fun.

~ J
Old 02-04-2020, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
the polar opposite of non-duality is duality. And together they are duality. You cannot have only one side of a coin.

Yes, the words form a pair of opposites.

But that which the word 'nonduality' attempts to convey knows no opposite.

If an opposite were to be imagined - it would be that too.