Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Guide

8th house in Aries

Hey,

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about astrology. All of the placements in my chart only cover half the astrology wheel, mainly the basic chart. I have 3 placements In Cancer, sun, moon and Jupiter. 3 in Leo, 3 in Virgo, 1 in Libra, and one in Gemini...and 8th house in ♈. My decan is in Scorpio.

I would describe myself as very analytical and peaceful, but emotive at times. I'm a Virgo Rising and Virgo Mars.

However, I do notice that when I was younger...I was a Tomboy, especially in grade school years, I have alot of brothers, and often would wrestle and fight with them. Like physically fight with them...all the time. If I wasn't fight with them in a group with other kids, I was fighting WITH them personally. This started at a very young age, toddler years and up until my early 20s. I would describe myself as an aggressive child, even a bully...often running around in groups of kids, who were also bullies in one way or another. That obviously changed as I got older and learned empathy, tolerance, understanding and love.

Aries in 8th house, speaks of death through war and violence, or other firey accidents that are heated. I looked into charts of deceased people I know, with Aries in 8th house...and none of them died in a questionable manner... mainly they died in old age.

I'm curious if this might be past life related...it definitely doesn't seem like a way I would die in this life....but in a past life, I can see it. I have had dreams and visions of dying in war in a past life.

I wonder if that's the energy I carried over at the time of my birth... if the 8th house can give clues to your death in a past life? If you know astrology, what are your views on this?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen in this life, you never know until it happens...however that energy feels more familiar to my youth, as I was a firey child.

One example of me at just 5 years old. ( My mom has horror stories and expressions of my behavior, to hear her version is at times laughable, and yet astonishing to hear as this started as an toddler) Mom bought me a matching Mickey mouse shirt and shorts, which I begged her for at the store. I wore them across the street, where I skipped happily to the park to play, while mom waved at me from the door. There was two kids there, an older girl and boy, approximately 8-9 years old.. They were not very nice to me, they laughed at me and made jokes...they didn't know me, and I was younger... I quietly played near them anyways. Not afraid or intimidated. The girl, at some point sat on the monkey bars above me, and dropped something in my hair. I think a handful of sand...which swirled around me lightly, and I could feel it in my hair and some on my clothes. I questioned her about it, but she laughed and denied it. Then she did it again..and her fate was sealed right then and there.

Well, that didn't sit well with me at ALL, because I was wearing my new Mickey shirt and shorts. I could feel the heat go straight to my face and head, I got up...I was quietly on fire ...like Hiroshima, she never saw it coming. As she got down off the monkey bars... I went over to an old mud puddle I zeroed in on, grabbed a large handful of mud....went straight up to her, as she turned around to look at me..I flung it straight in her face. the shear pitch of her scream, startled me, and I ran back home across the street as fast as I could. I slipped in the door and said nothing to anybody. As you can imagine, she and her mom showed up at my house, to show my mom what I did. I was shocked myself, she was crying...the right side of her face was covered in mud, including her eye, which she had wiped. I was sure I didn't do ALL that ... she must have stuck her face in the mud after I left, I told my mom.....lt always suprised my mom, my temper...I definitely had the heated temper to match my red hair. If someone did something, I did something worse...and it did not matter if I was smaller, out numbered, or younger, or if they were a boy...I did it anyways. This was an issue up until about the 3rd grade.

Last edited by Colorado : 30-06-2019 at 01:47 AM.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Master
thanks for sharing your story and personal insight into Aries. I don't see the 8th house as carrying that much weight in regards to past lives, but then again I haven't tried to look at Astrology that way really though I do believe in reincarnation and such. It does seem however that there is legitimacy concerning the South Node and past lives. in the least it points to our past life or younger years of this lifetime. it really does seem like the South Node is related to unconscious draws that pull us back when the opposite North Node is where our ideal destiny lies in this lifetime. If you haven't looked into the North & South Nodes yet I think you may enjoy learning about them for your chart.

The only Aries I have is my Lilith there, in the first house.. and I guess Lilith is really not that far different than the South Node in nature.. it's one of our more unevolved modes of expression or how we express negative energy when we are angry or tested. Of course there are ways to master it and make it work for you like anything, and we're not supposed to totally ditch our South Node either, we just have to try embodying the best of the potential energy there to serve our and the highest good.

Actually I have the South Node in the 8th house since that's also a subject of your thread. and Saturn there. I have a lot of Scorpio planets, 4 along with my South Node but 3 of them are tightly conjunct in the 7th house.. so it may be hard for me to differentiate between the Scorpio & 8th house energies and isolate what's coming from the house and what's coming from the sign cuz I have my Moon and Venus conjunct Pluto there so it's pretty personal and intense energy I can't escape from lol, even though I have to let part of it go because I am supposed to be more Taurean with my North Node there in the second house. and it makes a lot of sense that being more like that will solve a lot of common problems I seem to have that reoccur in my life and self. well I've done a lot of transformational work, at least I think so, so I still get wrapped up in emotions and too much darkness but it's a lot smoother sailing now than when I was younger seeking so many answers and getting embroiled in it. One more thing I'll add, the traditional ruler of Scorpio is Mars and I tend to forget that but some of my most admired Astrologers believe that the traditional rulers are more important than the newer rulers.. it makes sense too that Scorpio be ruled by Mars and one of the soundest things I've heard about the difference between it ruling Aries and Scorpio, is that in a way Mars ruled Aries outwardly, and for Scorpio the Mars energy rules more inwardly.. which explains why one of the higher symbols of Scorpio is the phoenix which basically ignites itself but is capable of rising from the ashes.. much more promising than constantly stinging yourself and others as a scorpion hehe.. If you haven't heard it's also said that Scorpio, and thus the 8th house, are also symbolized by the eagle, dove, and dragon. so the objective is to transform into the more positive aspects of that sign or house, but that can be said with any sign or planet of course, and life in general.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

Colorado I would look into the nodes ...
Old 01-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Interesting, and to be honest, when I read about that girl pestering you and the mud I thought "Serves you right!" It makes me think, who told her off for what she did? It's not as if you were running around throwing mud on kids, is it, haha.

Anywho, what I'd certainly look into is the choice of family. Since you are the only girl from what I understand, and that always leaves a mark on a girl. I know that from experience as a coach, from clients.
Also, you seem very focused on you being so fiery, but what about your brothers. They were always in fights as well. THAT I find more interesting and typical to be honest. Why did you choose to be born as a girl in a setting like that, into very masculine, fiery / aggressive setting. And how were they handled and approached? I mean, I got a boy, but he's never been in a fight, most other kids / boys weren't.
Is that fiery disposition truly yours or more copied in order to cope and fit in and be part of the clan (your siblings)?
Clearly you are very strong willed and have a strong sense of self. How were you as a baby?
All these things can help get more clarity and pinpoint what lies behind it, especially if astrology can give more insight.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Guide

Thanks for the replies!

My North node is in Virgo...so South would be in Pisces, right?

I really don't know astrology that well, lol.

I have memories of past lived where I was born into large families, mainly boys....where I was also male.

I do have 1 sister, an Aries.

I do think I was influenced to fight, mainly by one brother.
.but the others didn't really fight. That one brother though...he was a fighter. My own two boys, she's 22&19, don't fight.

Actually, from my mom's recollection, the aggressive behavior started very young...At one year old...that ONE brother was 3, and he took a toy from me that I was playing with. Mom said, she heard him screaming down the hall. I was still wearing diapers...She found him face down...me sitting on his head and pulling his hair. She picked me up off him, and I still had ahold of his hair, which she untangled from my fingers.

There's several stories like this up until about 3rd grade. Then in 8th grade, the school bully and her Entourage came up to me, and she actually hit me...for no reason, over stuff she made up since we didn't know each other...but I knew of her, everybody did... remember Ralphie from a Christmas story? That was so me...I ended up on top of her, the whole scene from the movie, was me. Just hitting her and cussing, until it was stopped...which suprised everyone, but after that...everyone she kept bullying...started fighting back. I mean, if I did, then they could, too. She was not a very nice kid...but later I learned her.upbringing...and had alot of compassion and forgiveness for her...she had a really tough childhood. I sent her condolences, and flowers when her brother, and father committed suicide. You really learn...when those things happen to these kids.

I, on the other hand...was the baby girl at the time...I just instinctively feel that it was carried over from a past life. Especially, later on..
Having dreams and visions of those past lives...Out of the 3 that I remember, 2 of them were male past lives. I really did see, in at least 3 dreams, 1 regression, and and several bleed through memories...where I was in war, and I did die. I saw my funeral, too. I know it was real...it was not some random, or emotional dream....it was a past life, I have had prophetic dreams, random dreams, dreams of others that came true, or already happened that I could not have known..
And those 3 dreams, were definitely past life dreams...of the same life in war.

I don't know much about Pisces, but the little I have read, says they are a combination of all signs, a water sign, psychic, and very empathetic. I have Lilith in Cancer.