Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Relatives can give signs. Butterflies are signs that relatives give to show that they are with you and care for you. Also if you ask your guides or angels they can give signs like specific butterflies too. The colors of the wings can play an important role. Just like the colors of feathers can play a role sometimes. Spirits and angels and spirit guides can channel their energy into an animal or insect and direct them so they can give you a sign. In my opinion this is not possible for all animals and maybe not all insects either. Imagine an ape getting directed to go somewhere, that i do not believe. They're too much in control over themselves.

Peace.
Old 24-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Master
Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Nature (spirits), animals, relatives, your Guardian Angel, and indeed your own body (clairsentience), your Higher Self.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Nature (spirits), animals, relatives, your Guardian Angel, and indeed your own body (clairsentience), your Higher Self.

How did you make the word angels in my post turn white? Sorry could have been a bug.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Master
In your post? I posted myself. Didn't even quote you?
Old 24-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In your post? I posted myself. Didn't even quote you?

I'm sorry i think it was a bug or maybe not a bug but just something weird happened. The text angels in my post turned white aswell as the text angels in your post. But probably only i could see it on my computer.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
I'm sorry i think it was a bug or maybe not a bug but just something weird happened. The text angels in my post turned white aswell as the text angels in your post. But probably only i could see it on my computer.
Did you search for it? I've noticed that when you search for a keyword on the site, that word shows up in white text in the search results.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
Did you search for it? I've noticed that when you search for a keyword on the site, that word shows up in white text in the search results.

Don't remember but it makes sense that that's why.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Master
Maybe the angels are with you :)
I like the idea of it coming up in white.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Seeker
I thought that too :) Very fitting colour!
Old 24-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Thanks FairyCrystal and TrueCrazyLion. You are all so nice at this forum.

Bless everyone of you.

Now i will take a small pause from the forum. Have been spending alot of time now since i joined and need to clear my mind.

This symbol is cool:

Peace.