Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Not really... I've seen with my own eyes one of my collegues totally covered in this golden white light, as if this golden white light was emanating out of his body. His face, his hands, his whole body. I was 18 at that time, I had no idea about aura and things like that, to me, that was something that I have never seen before. Few days later he died in a car accident.

I was passing by him when this happened, the nature of this meeting happened in such a way that there were no words spoken, I was going to our classroom and he was leaving. I turned my head back to see more of this incredible light and I could not believe it.

Sometimes we see things that are part of the "bigger" picture and not part of our belief systems.

And sometimes we “know” things we have never met or seen
Old 03-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder

Nice experiences guys! Thanks for the answers!
Old 27-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Mine is a white male dressed in a green suit, something you would see from the late 1800s or early 1900s. He has a curly hair and wears round glasses and is about 7 feet tall. I know his name but wont share it because I think my guides are personal. We can call him Green.

I think I have dreamt of my other guides because Green is the only one I've talked to a few times.

I THINK another one is this middle eastern man who i often see when I dream of this Mall. The man runs a jewelry cart and I often stop at his cart to look at the gold rings. He has dark skin and wears brown I think, its all one color. I have never spoken to him so I don't know his name, but I've seen him more than once.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Master
Something like a rainbow floating in the corner of my room.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

First angel was of the Powers angel group. According to Sylvia Browne "they bring only themselves using their beautiful wings to form a protective canopy around the person who needs their healing abilities. ...they literaly surround the person with their wings."

The one that visited me was totally white. White gown, and huge white wings.