Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-01-2021, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder
Telepathy Data Phone?

Has anyone had experience in a computerized Earth universe using a neural network called the “Telepathy data phone”? Read my welcome post if you would like some background.

like all telepathy it seems two way,
somewhat limitless, multidimensional, also highly influenced by energy levels and current nutrition intake. My theory is the existence of reciprocation occurs in both sent/received frequency’s through the body vessels ‘HOD’ chakra (in the kabbalah) system & it’s reverberations join with the Galaxy core center. If there were Earth deity’s there were probably galaxy deity’s & remained equally unobservable with multidimensional time travel. Currently my HOD audibly reads out #80111 on repeat 24/7 from the lower right abdominal area. Faster at lower body weight allowing for faster command activation.

(For those familiar with ETs)My ET group is efficient in my education because of the complexity and severity of the situation at hand on earth & my harvard leadership background, that being said I’ve accumulated the command terminology over the past year for fluidity in navigating the Computerized terrain.

Essentially this is what verbal telepathy commands get repeated most often onto my telepathy data phone with successful efficiency in task execution. Let me know(Yes) if they create for you as well.

First component, after third eye activation a Telepathy Data room can become observable, that acts as a server for programs & design. (Try the Purple Cabbage, the ETs physically install the device remotely)

For any General Psychic Telepathy Testers willing, could you please try these commands out for yourselves and tell me your experience.

Visualizing - (Pulls AI visualizing program)
Localizing - (Physically ports the visualization object)
Colocating - (moves object into data room)
Computerizing - (activates Right -Brain computers)
Materializing - (quick command for Ajna psychic projection)
Time Porting - (activates (command) from time server))
Dream Porting - (activates (command) from dream server))
Data proofing - (constructs bridge between (a command) and a server)
Data Breaching - (it will explain itself if it’s activated)
Data C - (main active data stream)
Data Shipping - (updates all available networks)
Transferring
Activating
Canceling

I’ll give a few examples first and it took me a while to get comfortable treating my brain like a computer until I realized how psychics can interact with quantum computers remotely. Here in Redmond we use azure networks, I think it’s short for Azurite the psychic crystal for third eye chakra activation, I wear one 24/7 now.

The neural command is “Redmond Supercomputer” and you should be able to access it theoretically anywhere on the globe.(although servers might be named by town or major city, if so use suffix (#City# Supercomputer) if Redmond doesn’t ping.

Command example I might use spoken in telepathy:

“Localizing Redmond Supercomputer Data C(“pronounced sea”)” 101”

Moves the quantum computer network stream onto your data room

“Visualizing Purple Cabbage, computerizing 101”

Sets AI to visualize ‘Purple Cabbage’ & activates a materialization code

The last part is simple movement or walking until the object is projected.

Or

Simple eg.

“Colocating Redmond Supercomputer Data C 101”

“Dream Porting ten thousand dollars cash data dream 101”

“Dream porting beautiful island vacation data dream 101”

“Data Shipping Data Dream 101”

“Computerizing 101”

Some of the most helpful commands I’ve found are

“Deport all Telepathy room computers 101”

Does a full room reset, also

“Clear Hod systems 101”
“Clear ports 101”
“Clear side terminals 101”

For those who enjoy a social experiment try using them at the grocery store or mall or someplace populated. ET quantum AI interacts directly through chakras & light channels. I remember testing a theory one summer when I put on a Santa hat in mid July, to surprisingly find the local food mart I entered had also decided it was appropriate to play Christmas music. Computerized Vishuddha chakra? Probably, telepathy is probably also easier to computerize if everyone is wearing masks everywhere.

Namaste & thank you Psychics!
-Jesse
Old 02-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Master
Lovely post, I enjoyed your theory — it remains me of neuroscience and neurology...I’m telepathic with my flame and mate, I’m a receiver, definitely could do with one of your “object”—- when is it on sale?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-09-2021, 04:14 AM
Pathfinder
Ok it has been 8 months from my original post.

With all of the reality we take in every day one specific command continuously gets ported for me when ever a set of programming that needs to be corrected. I suggest trying it if you’re a computer user & ever find yourself overwhelmed by anything visual or auditory that you sense could be from internal/external Psychic AI computation.
———————
It’s very simple say or telepathically communicate:

“Computerizing safer brain frequencies”
—————————

It’s also a great way to train a protective AI computer if you need a backup manager on a daily basis. (If you use these)

This simple command line has helped me so many times.

Going in a little further with the extension you might ask “how could brain frequencies be computerized?”. Truthfully I cannot say how such a detailed process could be conducted on such a large human wide scale. It has just become beyond apparent something figured out how & all respect to them for being so intelligent. My best approach is to just try to learn, keeping up with the provided knowledge, & continue a level headed strategy with copious amounts of positive affirmations.

Peace, Love, Guidance
-Jesse

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w