Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Master
I think you're doing a great job here Miss Hepburn, getting involved and in the middle refereeing - might as well let everyone have their say 'with you all keeping an eye on it of course' - it keeps the thread active and people can at least see the power of the mind text a few pages back which can help new people looking on... my 2nd covid thread titled 'power of the mind verses covid' was deleted, still no explanation why - I must have said something out of line somewhere...

Anyway ive said my bit - I had some brilliant comments later on, on both threads - but on this one, not enough interest or support to start with... I put a lot of effort and time into this, other things to do at the moment, we have UK lockdown and our town was fairing well, so I keep pushing to help others with strength to fight viruses and good mental health...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-10-2020, 08:50 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I think you're doing a great job here Miss Hepburn, getting involved and in the middle refereeing - might as well let everyone have their say, keep the thread active and people can at least see the power of the mind text a few pages back which can help new people looking on... my 2nd covid thread titled 'power of the mind verses covid' was deleted, still no explanation why - I must have said something out of line somewhere...

Anyway ive said my bit - I had some brilliant comments later on, on both threads - but on this one, not enough interest or support to start with... I put a lot of effort and time into this, other things to do at the moment, we have UK lockdown and our town was fairing well, so I keep pushing to help others with strength to fight viruses and good mental health...

I liked that thread of yours; I was sorry it went away. The conspiracy one on the other hand was left far too long IMO.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I liked that thread of yours; I was sorry it went away.

Thank you so much janielee - ohh how I could have done with many support messages like yours in the early pages on this thread - we will never know how many actually took part and 'if' we could have made a difference... I never mentioned conspiracy - anyway that's me over and out for now apart from the occasional message if it gets interesting - going get some nod/sleep...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
God idea. Hope it'll work out.
... Not hope, know it will work out.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:23 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thank you so much janielee - ohh how I could have done with many support messages like yours in the early pages on this thread - we will never know how many actually took part and 'if' we could have made a difference... I never mentioned conspiracy - anyway that's me over and out for now apart from the occasional message if it gets interesting - going get some nod/sleep...

I read it and enjoyed it..I was surprised it went away TBH. Good night and good evening
Old 01-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Because they want 'it' (the pandemic) to perpetuate. Giving health advice as you suggest would contradict what they are trying to unroll.

I think so too. Most people accept a 2nd lockdown, I think they'll accept a 3rd, a 4th, 5th, etc. Scientists have come out saying that a vaccine isn't going to make this virus disappear because it will continue to mutate. It's like asking for a vaccine for the flu. What we have is a casedemic and that won't be gone. Coronaviruses are with us.
Focus should be on living healthy, getting your essential nutrients (from proper sources, not just pills), and if you are vulnerable you can share it with others so they can consider your situation. We can't all be in a bubble forever..

Benefits of fish (oil): https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...OC_TITLE_HDR_3
Old 01-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I think so too. Most people accept a 2nd lockdown, I think they'll accept a 3rd, a 4th, 5th, etc. Scientists have come out saying that a vaccine isn't going to make this virus disappear because it will continue to mutate. It's like asking for a vaccine for the flu. What we have is a casedemic and that won't be gone. Coronaviruses are with us.
Focus should be on living healthy, getting your essential nutrients (from proper sources, not just pills), and if you are vulnerable you can share it with others so they can consider your situation. We can't all be in a bubble forever..

Benefits of fish (oil): https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...OC_TITLE_HDR_3
COVID-19, flu like symptoms on a grander scale. The flu is part of the corona virus family group. Our immune system is designed to taken on germs and viruses alike. If we deny the immune system germs to work out on it becomes weak. so when something does come along after sanitizing anything and everything, what is the point then of having an immune system? I know, lets get vaccinated!
As Altair has said, eat healthy. Boost the immune system.When I go to my big local hardware store, All staff members were masked up for about 3 mths (they aren't now). Then and now, one or two customers would be wearing them and no-one seemed to care to go nuts wiping down trolleys etc... Business and shopping as per usual. Call me irresonsible as myself and many others shunned the hand sanitizing. I have been drinking a nutrient rich drink with my family for the past two years. No one has gotten sick since.
All the people that get knocked about by COVID are those who have comprimised immune systems or underlying health conditions be it young or old.
Mutated flu virus = Give it a name start a pandemic = report and record deaths related to anything = creates widespread fear and panic = get a vaccine into you (not needed) = manipulation of perception.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 01-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Master
BTW Altair, nice avatar, a crusader.

Old 01-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Master
Yes, and people gotta do business at the toilet. I forgot that one, with the mask and all. You have to wash your hands and your mask (or have new ones ready) many times, and wash hands after touching your wallet, a door, a phone, etc. You also shouldn't touch the mask with your hands. You must not touch your face. Where will this end?

This will be around, we'll have to focus on lifestyle and precautions around/with the vulnerable.

Quote:
BTW Altair, nice avatar, a crusader.

Thanks! I love exploring the Middle Ages. I am collecting swords and armor pieces myself.
Some day (which can't be too long..) I will have a full crusader set!
Old 01-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
COVID-19, flu like symptoms on a grander scale. The flu is part of the corona virus family group. Our immune system is designed to taken on germs and viruses alike. If we deny the immune system germs to work out on it becomes weak. so when something does come along after sanitizing anything and everything, what is the point then of having an immune system? I know, lets get vaccinated!
As Altair has said, eat healthy. Boost the immune system.When I go to my big local hardware store, All staff members were masked up for about 3 mths (they aren't now). Then and now, one or two customers would be wearing them and no-one seemed to care to go nuts wiping down trolleys etc... Business and shopping as per usual. Call me irresonsible as myself and many others shunned the hand sanitizing. I have been drinking a nutrient rich drink with my family for the past two years. No one has gotten sick since.
All the people that get knocked about by COVID are those who have comprimised immune systems or underlying health conditions be it young or old.
Mutated flu virus = Give it a name start a pandemic = report and record deaths related to anything = creates widespread fear and panic = get a vaccine into you (not needed) = manipulation of perception.

A self-styled expert.....
Closed Thread