Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

3th eye chakra orange

I went to visit a medium and he noticed my 3th eye chakra is orange and my crown is purple does anyone know what this means?
Old 11-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Master
It means that right now your 3rd eye is orange and your crown purple :)
When totally balanced and harmonized chakras have the default colour we read about in the books. Doesn't mean they always have this colour. Maybe your 3rd eye needs orange right now for whatever reason.
And btw many say the crown is purple. Usually the ones that say 3rd eye is deeper blue than throat.
I've never resonated with that, but it's up for debate. Orange is the complementary colour of either purple or blue (I think blue, but you can Google it) so many it's just balancing out.

Chakra colours change as we develop our energy :)
At a 5th D level 3rd eye is crystal clear.

In any case, nothing to worry about. I've had all kinds of non-default colours in my chakras when I began my intuitive development, and I guess it still happens to a certain extent.
Old 16-02-2022, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

What was the purpose of getting your chakras read?
What message did the reader give you in relation to this?
Was that message/information applicable in your current day to day affairs?
Old 21-02-2022, 04:11 AM
Master

It is possible the medium did not see any colour. The medium might have just said that to sound important.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Master

You could always ask the medium what the colour means.