Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Experiencer

Identification help please

A coworker showed me a polished stone today. It was gorgeous and when I held it in my hands - whoa, what an energy rush! I felt tingles all over!

Does anybody know what it is? I'll attach two pics - one of the top and one of the bottom. It's a really gorgeous stone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg side.jpg.jpeg (94.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg side2.jpg.JPG (93.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 22-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Dante1709

I want to say it's some type of jasper ; reminds me a bit of mookaite, but the colours are too muted IMO. I would try to send it to the experts on mindat.org, as they very skilled at spotting different stones. Either way, it seems beautiful and I'm glad you found it!
Old 22-04-2014, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
I want to say it's some type of jasper ; reminds me a bit of mookaite, but the colours are too muted IMO. I would try to send it to the experts on mindat.org, as they very skilled at spotting different stones. Either way, it seems beautiful and I'm glad you found it!

Thanks Dante! I'll do that!

Sadly, it's not mine. *cry* A coworker was just showing it to me. I felt such a rush from it, I asked to hold it for awhile but I did eventually give it back! LOL
Old 22-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Dante1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Thanks Dante! I'll do that!

Sadly, it's not mine. *cry* A coworker was just showing it to me. I felt such a rush from it, I asked to hold it for awhile but I did eventually give it back! LOL
Well, at least you know what to buy next! Everything happens for a reason,and maybe the crystal was calling your name, so your coworker just decided to show you it.
Old 22-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
Well, at least you know what to buy next! Everything happens for a reason,and maybe the crystal was calling your name, so your coworker just decided to show you it.

Yes, my fiance just told me that finding one of my own will happen if it's meant to be. :)

I am on a two week temporary work assignment in CO and I've already mapped out the nearest metaphysical store. I'll be hunting crystals soon. :)
Old 22-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Experiencer
I think it's Petrified Wood. Google "petrified wood sphere" and you'll see some images that look very similar
Old 22-04-2014, 03:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
I think it's Petrified Wood. Google "petrified wood sphere" and you'll see some images that look very similar

I see what you mean! Thanks!