Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Dante1709

Describing a crystal's energy?

I recently got the urge to just feel through all of my crystals, because I felt like a few weren't having enough attention. I sat down, went through the majority of my crystals (except my raw crystals and my tiny quartz shards).

Energy comes to me through my hands, as tingling, pins-and-needles, heat or vibrating sensations. I've always had trouble describing energies to people, but I found as I went through my crystals, they did the explaining.

Through this experience, I have discovered a lot about particular crystals. I saw the aura of my coral, felt the high vibration of dumortierite, almost laughed out loud because of my carnelian, and learned that individual pieces of amethyst have different vibrations.

I was finishing going through them all, and this is when it got weird. Words randomly started to pop into my head. "Mother" for my labradorite ; "resourceful" for my amethyst and "territorial" for my malachite. I don't know what these words mean, but I found myself abruptly thinking these words. I might have even said them under my breath!

Just wanted to share this so that you guys can try it out yourself. It really helps to feel their energies and let your intuition guide you on how to use them, and I feel like it makes them happy to receive this kind of attention.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Excellent idea Dante, sounds like a wonderful experience with your crystals ! So many good ideas you have. I need to re-connect with my crystals and this just might be the way to do it.

I would just like to say, I enjoy reading your posts and the experiences you share ! Thank you !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-04-2014, 02:36 AM
SpacePilot

Cool!

When I go to the Gem show or to a new age store, I like to pick up crystals and stones and let their energy run through my spine and just observe which way it goes and how it generally feels. Then I check the crystal bible to see if I was right. I only get the very basic description of course, or the effect it has on me, but it's fun to get confirmation. I find this to be a great exercise to open up to crystal energies and let them be more efficient.

I haven't really considered doing this with the ones I already have, though. Great idea!
Old 22-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Experiencer

That is awesome!! I know I am sensitive to crystals as I can feel the tingles, energy, etc. but like you, don't know how to explain it. And I haven't felt much different between the stones. I just love how those words popped in your head. I am going to have to try your exercise! Thank you for sharing!
Old 22-04-2014, 02:59 AM
Dante1709

It also helps if you take your time, and try to say statements like "You are ___ and I'll use you for ___" to your crystals. By feeling all the crystals consecutively, it helps to differentiate the energies and learn to uses this skill.
Old 22-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Experiencer
In my experience with energy work, pins and needles means cleansing is needed.