Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Pathfinder
Red face The best crystals for true love? :)

I’m interested in hearing about what crystals people have found work the best for attracting your true love to you/encouraging the relationship to blossom/maintaining the soul-love connection? I have Melody and Judy Hall crystal books, but I find hearing about people’s personal experiences are also great for added info. I’m open to hearing about different rituals and things used with the crystals as well for this purpose.

I already feel/intuited I have met the person I will experience this kind of relationship with in this lifetime- things are currently logistically a bit tricky though so I would like to encourage the connection as much as possible (and if it is what is meant to be).

Thanks
Old 18-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Master
I don't really believe in rituals or things to get/achieve something like finding true love. It will come when you're ready. So I feel it's important to work on yourself, so you are ready. Many ppl desperately look for their so called twin, because they can't stand on their own two feet. If you can, you aren't desperately looking for anyone anymore. So in such cases I feel it's good to work on your own self-esteem etc. etc. Also love for yourself, inner Child, for which rose quartz can be really good. If you're ready for it, morganite or pink kunzite can help for higher levels of love for Self. Which is a prerequisite for being able to receive (true) Love.

A crystal that is particularly good for attracting your right partner/other half (at least the level you can handle in this life, which for most is not the one and only other half), is a twinsoul/flame crystal: 2 crystal-points grown together.
I got one, found out recently, have had it for some 5 years, chuckle. I meditated with it the other day, met my other half (energetically that is) and now I know how it should feel when I do meet him in the flesh!
I guess me finding out it is a twin soul/flame crystal recently, even though I've had the crystal for such a long time, never knowing what the he(k it came to me for, means I am now close to getting ready, or being ready, to meet my true love in this life :)
I've been told I will meet him soonish as well (readings). I was also told that at first I regard him as a friend, won't be attracted or interested in him really. I'll find him dull :/ So I'm not looking forward to it either, lol, sort of feel like "Let's skip that one then, I'll just have fun on my own",
So now every time I meet a man that's really boring and totally unattractive to me, I almost panic and think "OH MY GOD!! PLEASE let that NOT be him!!!" Hahahaha

Anyways, all in all I don't believe in crystals (or anything for that matter) to attract true love. You gotta work on yourSelf first so you're ready for it.
Old 18-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't really believe in rituals or things to get/achieve something like finding true love. It will come when you're ready. So I feel it's important to work on yourself, so you are ready. Many ppl desperately look for their so called twin, because they can't stand on their own two feet. If you can, you aren't desperately looking for anyone anymore. So in such cases I feel it's good to work on your own self-esteem etc. etc. Also love for yourself, inner Child, for which rose quartz can be really good. If you're ready for it, morganite or pink kunzite can help for higher levels of love for Self. Which is a prerequisite for being able to receive (true) Love.

A crystal that is particularly good for attracting your right partner/other half (at least the level you can handle in this life, which for most is not the one and only other half), is a twinsoul/flame crystal: 2 crystal-points grown together.
I got one, found out recently, have had it for some 5 years, chuckle. I meditated with it the other day, met my other half (energetically that is) and now I know how it should feel when I do meet him in the flesh!
I guess me finding out it is a twin soul/flame crystal recently, even though I've had the crystal for such a long time, never knowing what the he(k it came to me for, means I am now close to getting ready, or being ready, to meet my true love in this life :)
I've been told I will meet him soonish as well (readings). I was also told that at first I regard him as a friend, won't be attracted or interested in him really. I'll find him dull :/ So I'm not looking forward to it either, lol, sort of feel like "Let's skip that one then, I'll just have fun on my own",
So now every time I meet a man that's really boring and totally unattractive to me, I almost panic and think "OH MY GOD!! PLEASE let that NOT be him!!!" Hahahaha

Anyways, all in all I don't believe in crystals (or anything for that matter) to attract true love. You gotta work on yourSelf first so you're ready for it.

interesting read, i agree here, crystals can only help you with yourself and what you seek.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 19-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLightB4U
interesting read, i agree here, crystals can only help you with yourself and what you seek.

Hi LightB4U,
I do agree with a lot of those points- for me I went through a time a few months ago where I went on about a 5 month retreat and did heaps of inner work- I recognise that we attract what we have integrated (or not) on the inside and that we must have self-love and fulfillment that comes from inside and how important it is to feel good on our own- having said that when I met this person it was wow amazing and had a strong intuition about him- and dreams as well of possible future events... everyones different but for my path I've also learnt to sometimes be a bit naughty and have fun with magic instead of trying to be too "good/pure"- sometimes it'll be a lesson, sometimes it'll encourage things but they don't last, other times it can be like being brave and asking the universe what you want and sometimes it's the right thing ;)... I guess also learning that sometimes it's good to allow without taking action while others are times to be more proactive to create something :)
Old 19-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Hi FairyCrystal,
oops I got confused and kind of replied to someone who quoted you. Just wondering if there's a difference between soulmate and twin flame crystals... I have a crystal with two quartz growing out together but one is a bit smaller than the other and kind of jut out at different angles... I can faintly recall reading somewhere that twins might be more likely to grow side by side of very similiar sizes?
And lol at your description of your future love, it's funny how our attraction to people changes and can be from bland to magnetic and vice versa, I think interesting coz I believe that kind of attraction is heavily influenced by more than just the physical/mental/emotional and also as we change how we "see" others changes too ;)
Old 25-04-2014, 03:30 AM
Master
Hello lily_23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily_23
I’m interested in hearing about what crystals people have found work the best for attracting your true love to you/encouraging the relationship to blossom/maintaining the soul-love connection? ....

I agree with FairyCrystal.

IMHO, I believe, to attract your true love, is to be true yourself. Only another true person, or a person willing to be true, will find your truth attractive, and visa versa.
True love requires each person to encourage each other to remain honest with each other, at all depths. To identify, and not compare, with each other.
True love blossoms when each loves the other for there truth and honesty, and not for any need or expectation of the other. Unconditional love - not needing love, but to love.
True love is maintained when each person encourages the other to follow whatever is required to grow closer to 'what is truth' for them. Live and let live.
Where there is true/soul-love connection, there is only room for loving the love that loves you. There is no room for egos.
Well, that is how I see it.