Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Experiencer

never feel anything from my crystals

I have about twenty crystals. i have only felt energy from one, a moldavite that, as well as three other moldavites, bevame misplaced. I follow the instructions on cleansing, charging them, but it has made me dissapointed that I never feel anything. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just not sensitive enough?
Old 14-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Gracey

Have you tried placing them on one of your chakra points....like the heart or third eye and then meditate while they are resting there?
Old 14-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Kamila

hi there:)

Dont feel discouraged bc crystals hv a certain frequency regardless if u are able to feel their enerfy or not the enerfy is stil there. Tbh I never feel anything from mine either BUT I noticed that wen I sleep with my rose quartz (I place it umder a pillow) I feel full of love in the morning I mean like really amazing feeling so I know it works...I would suggest working at first with the crystal that you feel connection with it makes it easier imo...also the person above has an excellent suggestion I would definitely try that. One more thing sometimes we dont notice things right away but it is helpful to keep a journal handy and record ur feelings and body sensations etc. I hope this helps I also look up the metaphysical properties of the stones and pay attention to what I get baaed on their properties ex. Moonstone is most active during full moon so that might help with feeling its energy or some crystals give you vivd dreams and others you shouldn't sleep witg like black obsidian because it opens doors to other dimensions and not everyone is ready for that kinda experience. Also maybe it would be easier to feel their energy if you light some candles and set the tone to help you get in the right vibration that matches the crystal or some realxing music if you matxh your vibration with the stone to their higher frequency it might help you connect and feel the energy flowingeasier. Those are my tthoughts I hope this helps Love&Light
Old 14-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Dante1709

I personally feel crystals using my hands ; whether it be physical vibrations, tingling or rarely, heat. I would recommend activating your hand chakras (yes, there are chakras other than the 7 main ones)
Old 14-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Iseke

I had to develop the sensitivity to crystals before I could feel them. My first crystal that I felt an energetic connection to was a tumbled ametrine stone, and this was after a lifetime of interest in crystals and several years of metaphysical focus. So it takes time. Keep exploring them to see which ones connect to you. Over time you'll start to feel them more and more, and it is be amazing what can be felt energetically that you didn't even know was there.
Old 16-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Master
Becoming sensitive to crystal energies - a story

Hello jenriggs.

For me, all the above are good answers - because I can relate to them all.
I am not sure what I am about to say will help you. But this is how I was introduced to the energies of crystals.

My neighbor, Barry, was a crystal therapist. My partner and I were skeptics.
Barry invited us for afternoon tea. As we sat around a small circular table - he showed us his new crystal wand.
It was long and slender, with a small clear quartz crystal at one end. He was seeking our thoughts about it. We expressed our skepticism.
It was then Barry asked me to close my eyes and be still. I had no idea why he wanted me to do that, but I complied.
I was waiting, in the dark, for Barry to say something. Then, all of a sudden I felt a cool breeze, pinpointed directly at my forehead. It quickly grew in size, and it felt I had a large hole through my brow.
This startled me so much I had to open my eyes. I cover my forehead with my hand, saying, "I feel like I got a huge hole in me head".
At that moment I say Barry putting down his wand on the table. I looked at my partner, she was in shock, and was looking at Barry. Barry looked at her with a smile.

My partner told me what happened. Barry pointed his wand, about a quarter of an inch away from to my forehead (third-eye chakra).
He then spiraled the wand tip outwards to a circle of about two inches in diameter. Just about the size of the hole I felt.
Barry had opened my third-eye chakra. It took about an hour for that feeling to slowly go away.
Both myself and my partner were no longer skeptics.
From that day on, I became sensitive to both crystal energies and chakras.

We all have our stories. I hope that one day, you too will tell us how you became sensitive to the subtle flowing energies of your crystals and gemstones. Lol.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Tsuga

Years ago I had kept a piece of raw amethyst in a glass cabinet where it sat for about four years, untouched. I could swear there were times I thought I saw very slow waves of energy rippling outwards from the casing and in towards the centre of the room. (Or was it that I could feel the crystal's emanations?) This was a time before I was conscious of the Etheric plane.

My point being, that maybe some crystals just like to be left untouched. It's like they will accumulate a stronger pulse and grow in energy - as long as they are not moved from their space.

The ancients believed amethyst promoted sobriety. In the few years my chunk of amethyst sat undisturbed in the corner of my room, I gradually became t-total.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Master
Great story about the wand, but on a side-note would like to add that one should be somewhat careful about opening the third eye like that. If you have learnt to manage your energy system (ground yourself, able to open/close/slow down chakras etc) you can probably handle it. However, there are some ppl that might get (bad) headaches, suddenly start picking up things that they don't know what to do with etc. If it suddenly gets opened, too much info might come pouring in.

I'd say start with activating your hand chakras (rinse them, don't dry them) rub your hands together for some 30 secs and then feel around a plant, crystal, animal etc. That way you get used to feeling with your hands, a very nice start, as doing so will also get your energy system/intuition into gear.

Another one, again with wet hands: hold your hands some 10-20 cm apart, palms facing each other and ever so gently push. See if you can feel some resistance, maybe some tingling, or a 'draft'. That's your hands sensing the other hand's energy (chakra).

Just practice this, have fun with it! With crystals it can be great to try above a wand/point (which should be more focused, like a laser) and a tumble etc. Just try sensing lots of things, cos some things have stronger energy than others.
Old 17-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Master
Hello FairyCrystal.
Great post. I agree with you about the third-eye chakra, and I learnt some more about palm chakras. Thank you.
Old 20-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Knower
I've heard that if someone is trying but never feels anything from their stones and crystals, it may be because you're not tuned into that specific spiritual skill. Think sort of like a radio.
Some people are automatically tuned into a specific station (those people who seem to naturally have a particular ability with no real training or effort to learn how to do so).
Some people learn how to tune into a specific station (those people who train themselves to use a particular spiritual ability).
And then there are some people who, for all considerations, are basically tuned into static between stations (not consciously aware of or using any particular abilities).

It may be a case of you need to learn how to be sensitive to and aware of the energies and frequencies of stones and crystals.
A good way to start is to take a single stone or crystal that you have, focus on it, maybe hold it in your hand if you feel like it, and ask it what it wants (like how it would like to be cleansed or grounded).
Then feel the answer come to you, not you trying to guess what it is.
Sunlight? Buried in the soil? Placed under running water? Held in your pocket?
Just ask the question but don't try to find an answer. Let one come to you on its own. 'Feel' what the stone or crystal wants you to know. The answer is usually immediate and clear. The tricky part is learning how to 'listen'.

I've heard that some people just 'can't' do certain spiritual abilities. I'm not sure I believe that. I think it's a bit more like there are certain abilities we are more naturally attuned to over others. Just like a painter trying to be a doctor. Not saying that person can't be a doctor, but, that person is more attuned to being a painter. It's just easier and more natural for them.

Whatever you do, best of luck to you! <3