Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder
Question How to store stones?

Can they all be put in one box touching each other? Or to be more effective be put each in individual box. ta blesses

Arek
Old 13-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Dante1709

Try to keep softer stones from harder stones to avoid scratching. Perhaps try grouping them by hardness to avoid any major damage to softer stones.

Placing them all together might work for some people, but if this storage is in a drawer or is subject to any movement, scratches may happen. In this case, it's best to not place any of the stones on each other, and lay them on a surface that they won't slide on.

Metaphysically speaking, I'm not aware of any damage done if they are kept together or touching. However, if one stone has negative energy, it may spread throughout them ; I'm not certain though.

I just place my tumbled stones on my bedside counter, this way I can conveniently pick which crystals I want to wear/carry. I have a smaller collection though. Do what's best for you ; sure, keeping them individually keeps them in better condition, but it can become a hassle to get to them.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Crebb

If you eat eggs,the cartons, paper ones especially, make nice instant storage.

Styrofoam carton may have a static charge if it slides from being in a drawer.

The core from toilet tissue or paper towels could be cut into 20mm tall rings, then glued or taped to a piece of cardboard(cereal box).