Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
To me there are just labels for us from what I know and experienced, they are equal from what they do from my experience. I am not saying your wrong just that I have to experience it myself (not from other experiences) and if I need to learn that part they will show it me.

I do think there are different groups, realms, different energies etc reason why people can have completely different experiences. Look at religions and history, they may not match however they have a similar core if you get what I mean. But I yet to see it myself so can not say what is up there.

They are all here to help and to rise vibration :) I dont know how a car works, only that it helps me to be where I need to be, like tarots but it works for me :)

I just dont need to learn that part right at this moment so I just call them higher-beings (my invisble friends, they like my humor).
Labels bring clarity.
With your example you could say when asked you have transport. That is totally meaningless. You wouldn't have to specify brand of a car/motor/bicycle etc, but saying "I have a car" is clear.
Saying is "I have invisible friends" is vague, and also totally meaningless? It could even mean you have lost your marbles. Saying you work with angels, have a guardian angel, a totem animal, etc. is clear.
That's why labels exist. To bring clarity in communication so people know what the other is going on about and often even what kind of person you are or where you stand on an issue.
Life and communication without labels would become horribly trying.
I personally don't see saying angels, guardian angel, and so on as a label either. To me it's telling it like it is.
Like you say "He's a friend/family/cousin" as opposed to "he's a person".
Old 08-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Labels bring clarity.
With your example you could say when asked you have transport. That is totally meaningless. You wouldn't have to specify brand of a car/motor/bicycle etc, but saying "I have a car" is clear.
Saying is "I have invisible friends" is vague, and also totally meaningless? It could even mean you have lost your marbles. Saying you work with angels, have a guardian angel, a totem animal, etc. is clear.
That's why labels exist. To bring clarity in communication so people know what the other is going on about and often even what kind of person you are or where you stand on an issue.
Life and communication without labels would become horribly trying.
I personally don't see saying angels, guardian angel, and so on as a label either. To me it's telling it like it is.
Like you say "He's a friend/family/cousin" as opposed to "he's a person".

Yep I have high-beings, they help me and help me with medium-ship and tarot cards, they just not told me their full story. Maybe I just do not need to know right now as this is supposed to be having a human experience, one of the reasons why we need to keep grounded, a balance and not float off.

Calling them invisible friends is just a bit of humour to me lol but it’s another foam of healing around you laughter. I have a few guides with different personalise and background helping me in different areas, it seems to be quite important to be yourself and speak from the inside.

Also I see an issue calling them angels to people, not everyone believes them and it’s kind says and pushes Christians to them as it is heavily used there, I don’t want people to question their beliefs, I encourage them to follow what feels right for them as it is usually take them to the place where they need to be.

I just want to give healing, give people evidence on some life after death, connect people with their loved ones and work on myself without forcing any beliefs to anyone.

We all have different beliefs and path, following other’s paths usually lead you to a brick wall. (what works for me might not work for you, different energies etc).

People are suffering from labeling and not seen as individual
Old 08-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I was recommended to use them but less "scary" decks like those from Kyle Gray,

How might one use it for self development, SM? Interestingly, I've noticed this about places ('energy') but I didn't know cards would also have an energetic component.

The more you handle your cards the more they will take on your energy; just like the place where you live over time will take on the condition of your energy. It is advised to put your tarot deck under your pillow and sleep on it, or put it among your personal things, and in this way it will pick up your energy even quicker.

Whatever we handle on a regular basis becomes a part of us and we become a part of that. The method of tarot that I learned gets to a point that without cards you can visualize and accurate reading in your mind, and receive and accurate answer because of the energy you have put into your physical deck.

Kabbalah teaches that we should never let anyone else handle our cards for this reason, their energy may disturb the harmonious relationship we have with our tarot deck. As far as consciousness development is concerned there are a lot of things I can say, but I will start with the basics.

Major Arcana: Key-1 The Magician is a picture of our attention, it can be used to develop our own concentration. Key-2 The High Priestess has all the archetypal symbols of human memory and can be used to develop such. Key-3 The Empress has the symbols associated with creative imagination. Key-4 The Emperor is basically human attitude, and Key-5 The Hierophant can be used to develop intuition. Key-6 The Lovers depicts how discrimination works, and Key-7 The Chariot symbolizes human will, or will power.

When you work with these keys in a certain way, you are working with your own consciousness. Keys 1 thru 7 of the Major Arcana are spiritual principles that work through the agencies of Keys 9 thru 14, onto the conditions as symbolized by Keys 15 thru 21. For instance The Magician (Key-1) works thru Strength (Key-8) onto The Devil (Key-15). All of the tarot keys interact with each other. Basically what I have described here is called The Tarot Tablet, and it looks like this:

Major Arcana Keys:
1---2----3---4---5---6----7 (These are Principles of Consciousness)
8---9---10--11-12--13--14 (These are the Agency for those Principles)
15-16--17=18-19---20--21 (These are the Conditions that the Principles work thru the Agency onto)

This is basically 7-Stages of Consciousness Development. Stage (1) shows how our Attention can work thru Strength, or disciple, onto this physical existence. Key-15 The Devil is the Condition in this case, and it is nothing more than symbolic of physical, material existence, or outward appearances. Illusion as called by many Hindus. In ancient times people used to say “the world, the flesh, and the devil,” so this comes from those times, but in my opinion there is no such thing as “The Devil.” Still we can get lost in this material world depending on what we do with our attention.

All of the 7-Principles work thru 7-Agencies onto 7-Conditions. Key-0 The Fool symbolizes the journey, stepping off the precipice into this material world. The meanings of the Major Arcana are different when used by themselves, then they are when used with the Minor Arcana. Tarot is actually two decks combined into one, just like the Bible has two testaments combined into one.

This is very basic and there is a lot more to it then I have described here. I am tempted to start a thread and teach what I learned about the Qabbalistic Tarot, including the Cube of Space, and how the cards are positioned on The Tree of Life. But I don’t know how many would be interested in such, and I take off every month for a week or two, camping in the great outdoors, and may not have and internet connection.

In fact I am leaving this Sunday, tomorrow August 9th for a couple of weeks. So if I am not online that would be the reason, at least for a couple of weeks. But by Grace, if my Earthy journey is to continue, I shall return. I take nothing for granted this way everything is a surprise. Peace.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:08 PM
janielee

Dear Starman,

Thank you, I feel your kindness. I'm very grateful for that. Thank you again.

Two more questions and one note.

Firstly hope you havea very fruitful, peaceful and joy filled trip. We always love to see you here and your wisdom, knowledge and all is such a boon to so many here, myself included.

Thanks for sharing your hard earned Light...

My questions

1. I was advised not to use the traditional tarot cards as imagery looked scary. I have bought the Kyle Gray ones and they are somewhat different. I guess to use your system, one would need to buy the traditional ones. (It is true I scare easily haha)

2. Regarding 'taking on "your energy"'

I will admit that I am not proud of my energy lately, maybe for a while now. How does one change oneself, that which has one touched and affected?

Blessings,

JL
Old 08-08-2020, 07:42 PM
Master
janielee, The same answer will apply to both of your questions. Fear resides in the mind, and most likely your energy is tainted by the fear which you have. My best suggestion is to learn how to quiet your mind.

Learn quiet meditation, for in quiet meditation you put your self steadfast in the moment, and fear exists in “what is going to happen,” it is not in the moment. Quieting your mind will also change your energy to a smoother, softer presence, and can help you gain confidence.

What you are going through is part of your journey, and changing it will also involve a journey. There is no instant fix. Consistency pays, do quiet meditation daily. You might also try taking Apple Cider Vinegar or Epsom Salt Baths, they will help you relax. Relaxing alone will change your energy.

A more esoteric technique is to imagine the color Orange, orange is a high energy color, listen to musical note d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ofI6PEQQTc

Every color has a sound or musical note associated with it, and if you hummm the note associated with a color, you can quicker experience that colors qualities. Orange can change the quality of your energy; that is one reason why so many monks wear orange robes.

So on a daily basis, or even several times daily, especially when you feel fear, look at something that is orange until you can just imagine the color orange in your head, and hummm musical note d. But learning how to quiet your mind, and meditating on silence, will banish all fear, change your energy, and over time if constantly done will give you confidence.

Peace and Blessings

P.S. Use whatever Tarot deck appeals to you, as you will be forming a relationship with that deck.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:48 PM
janielee

- Bows head in gratitude -

Bless
Old 08-08-2020, 09:03 PM
janielee

Starman - I bought the Rider Waite cards too now to try
Old 08-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Starman - I bought the Rider Waite cards too now to try

When I first began doing readings I would use the Rider-Waite Deck for a reading on myself, and then I would cast Rune stones and ask the same question, then compare answers from both systems. I learned two divination systems that way, and it amazed me how the answers to the same question, using the Tarot and the Runes, were closely identical. If you want to learn about divination, or intuitive readings, and not just Tarot, look at a couple of different systems.

Otherwise people often get stuck on one system, like getting stuck on one religion. This is just a suggestion and if you just want to stick with only Tarot that is fine also. Maybe you can ask the same question and do a separate reading on that question with both tarot decks. Do what you feel in your heart because you are using a system to communicate with your heart.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I am tempted to start a thread and teach what I learned about the Qabbalistic Tarot, including the Cube of Space, and how the cards are positioned on The Tree of Life.

For those interested in the relationship between the 22 cards of the Major Arcana and the 22 paths of the Tree of Life, there is a useful diagram at:

https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/learn-t...orrespondences

Peace
Old 09-08-2020, 03:23 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
When I first began doing readings I would use the Rider-Waite Deck for a reading on myself, and then I would cast Rune stones and ask the same question, then compare answers from both systems. I learned two divination systems that way, and it amazed me how the answers to the same question, using the Tarot and the Runes, were closely identical. If you want to learn about divination, or intuitive readings, and not just Tarot, look at a couple of different systems.

Otherwise people often get stuck on one system, like getting stuck on one religion. This is just a suggestion and if you just want to stick with only Tarot that is fine also. Maybe you can ask the same question and do a separate reading on that question with both tarot decks. Do what you feel in your heart because you are using a system to communicate with your heart.

This has to be the brilliant part of trying it.