Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 02-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1998
My question is: How many of these people are there?

Are you saying everyone? or 1 in 10, 1 in 100?

By the way, I do have very evil thoughts. I hate the world.

I hate people......

Thanks.

hate will definately cause distortions. your evil thoughts allow an open door for the evil thoughts of others. my guess is that you've experienced some intense psychological pain in your life and you're carrying the idea that you somehow deserved that pain thus you've developed a hatred for yourself. that self hatred will color your world with negativity. dig deep, salem. find those places in yourself where you refuse to forgive yourself for being vulnerable. be compassionate with yourself. forgive yourself. heal yourself so you can stop blaming and punishing yourself and allowing others to punish you. you deserve love, kindness and compassion so give these things to yourself. (((salem)))
Old 02-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
salem, so what if some hostile idiot wants you to go to hell? HE CERTAINLY HAS NO POWER to send you there unless YOU allow him to torment you. IMO, you need to refine your filters and improve your shields and you need to do those things from a position of strength ... NOT FEAR.

Hi Queries, I was looking around the interent about how to refine the telepathy/thought filters. WOuld you happen to know where I can look this up? I am also broadcasting lol. Any help would be appreciated :)

Much love,
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy
Hi Queries, I was looking around the interent about how to refine the telepathy/thought filters. WOuld you happen to know where I can look this up? I am also broadcasting lol. Any help would be appreciated :)

Much love,

hmmm ... gee ... um, it would be difficult in the extreme to describe what i do so let me think about it, how to word it. i don't know of any websites geared specificly towards offering shielding/filtering techniques but no doubt one could glean advise and ideas from many psy oriented sites ... like this one. i've read offerings of techniques for "grounding" and "whitelight" here and they might be helpful.

anyway, i'll get back to you. i need to ponder on this a bit.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Medium_Laura

yes I do both. :) You can look up "Shielding your energy" on google or "White light meditations" (you may see mine there hehe)
Old 03-02-2011, 09:50 PM
salem1998

One more thing to add, I recall one night my mom taught my sister to "hear".
She said:"You have to think of him in your mind, say his name and picture him in you mind."
something like that. I believe people can hear my thoughts within 5 meter in distance.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy

Much love,

okay. all metaphors and description are poor approximations only and the models i use may not resemble yours. there are "white light" meditations that are more simple than my methods but i have a very literal mind that tends to over complicate things so simple methods don't always ring true for me. also most of my shielding and filter work has to been to keep extraneous noise out and refine reception and not so much to prevent accidental broadcasts, but you may find something useful in my ramblings so here goes ...

so you have this brain, this physical brain and what it's essentially designed to do (aside from keeping your spacesuit alive and moving) is send and receive electrical signals by which it stores, sorts and assimulates data. it's a very fancy computer and we each sit in the middle of one. we're the operators of these fancy organic computers sitting in little cubicals in our skulls trying to make sense of all that data streaming by as a living hologram we quaintly call "reality". that organic computer of yours is very fancy but there's only so much input it can download without crashing. if all the data out there streamed in at once it'd burn out those lively synaspes so ...

every brain/mind has natural shields. at one time mine, it seemed, had nearly collasped. my head was a cacophony and i think i was truly going mad. in instinct driven desperation i sought and found the vibration of "shielding" by examining those which were still intact. "shielding" is survival based. it's coming from your root chakra and that's from where you must pull the energy from which to build your shields.

here's where the descriptions get dicey because what i'm trying to convey is impossible to convey in written language without sounding rediculous. but here goes ... just try to intuit what i mean.

it's as if i've created something like sensor that i can move around in my brain/mind. i can use it to seek out weak spots in my shields and flaws and impurities in my filters. it feels almost like a physical action. it's like an imaginary hand that i can run over the imaginary surface of the inside of my skull. if i'm getting a lot of extra noise i can feel for the weak spot and then yank some energy up and use it as a kind of force field.

filters are what you put in your shields so the shields don't block out important stuff. it's an intuitive and intellectual endeavor. shields are a general cover all protection but in employing filters one makes choices as to what vibes to let in and which to filter out. the finer the filter the more rarified the data. some folks prefer the "angel setting" wherein all they receive is the positive and light. me? i prefer a coarser setting because i imagine my co-operants are regular people in phyisical bodies on this planet at this time. i could morph them into angels in my mind if i wanted to by straining their vibes through a finer mesh so we'd communicate as our higher Self but i want to know them as distinct individuals with all their flaws and foibles. after all, how can we work on the evolving of the human consciousness if we put our filters on "angel setting" and ignore the less than pleasant aspects of the human psyche.

gee KoT, i don't know how much help i've provided here. words are so limiting. i think maybe you should go with the "whitelight' method and see if that works for you. if not ... i wouldn't mind trying to clarify my over engineered ways of doing such things.

love back to ya!
Old 04-02-2011, 06:38 AM
dogninja

Look man, create a fortress inside your mind that noone but you and god can enter. Stop playing games and tune out the insanity.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:41 AM
dogninja

Unless you stop wanting to be nuts, you will be nuts
Old 04-02-2011, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
Look man, create a fortress inside your mind that noone but you and god can enter. Stop playing games and tune out the insanity.

not everyone want to close thier mind up in a fortress. some of us want to explore the connectivity of the human gestalt.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
Unless you stop wanting to be nuts, you will be nuts

pistashios? pecans? walnuts? filberts perhaps? i know ... macadamias!