Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-06-2021, 03:30 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 494 EXCERPT: Exactly !
Yes, of course.

with love,
sanjay
Old 16-06-2021, 04:11 AM
zinnat

to Matty @ post 501 & 502

Hi Matty,

I completely understand your point and agree with that too.

Teacher is not someone who only has the knowledge but someone who can make others somehow to learn the same and that is why every knowledgeable person cannot be a good teacher. Having said that, there are still many fundamentals/basics in any skill which every knowledgeable person knows which can be helpful for all freshers.

But, what sometimes happens that the freshers start questioning fundamentals then the whole process runs into trouble.

Think of athletics. There are many verticals of it. Any previous good athlete can tell you that in order to succeed in any vertical, one has to be extremely physically fit, whether the previous athlete is a good coach or not. But, the problem arises when a fresher says that he/she wants to be a marathon runner even being overweight because this is his style or it is comfortable to him/her.

What i want to say that though it is true that there can be many ways of meditation or spiritual elevation and one has to find what works best for him/her yet there are some ground rules that all have to follow. And, any experienced person can tell you those ground rules, even without being a competent teacher.

with love,
sanjay
Old 16-06-2021, 06:58 AM
zinnat

let me continue but i request members to read this post in continuation with my post no- 493. That is necessary to get the gist of the issue.

In that post i talked about some kind of buffer zone/purgatory which is almost like ours here and meant for the interaction of human souls/Astral body and spiritual entities.

When i say astral body it means human soul but with a slight difference. We know that our souls originally comes from higher spiritual realms and then enter human body and give life to it. It is a common understanding that that souls coming from other realms must be having some kind of body/appearance though they are are made of astral matter not physical matter like ours but still they all have different bodies/appearances just we here are all different and so they are there. But, when a soul enters a human body, it changes appearance and becomes an astral version of our human body. nd, it remains in the same way throughout our life. It changes and regains its original astral appearance only when one dies and soul returns to its native spiritual realm. But if a person here elevates spiritually and becomes at par to that spiritual plane or able to cross it, then the astral body does not change back to its original version but remains as a copycat of human body.

The purpose of saying all this that that the souls remains inside us as an astral copycat version of human form. Not only that both versions are very much connected and affects each others too, though the affects does not reflects entirely on to the other version but the majority of it passes on. I cannot put an exact number to this conversion but my educated guess it should be in the range of 60-70%.

This ours astral body travels to the buffer zone during dreams and interact there with its nears and dears as it leads its own life there. During astral projection we can witness this interaction consciously. We sometimes experience this ours duplicate astral version in the dreams too.

Now, coming back to miracles, i want to share two of my personal experiences to enable readers to understand the methodology of miracles.

As a child, i was not a healthy person. I used to fall ill Quite regularly. Cold weather does not suit me at all. Some years later i also developed asthma. All that made me so weak that i was unable carry my school bag so my parents hired a servant which used to carry my school bag for me both ways. But, sometime around the age of 13-14, i became fond of badminton and started playing it seriously. I am not sure but my health and asthma started improving and it has been gone completely when i reached at 19-20 and it remained so for a decade or so. But, during sometime my intense meditative period of those three years, i saw a dream in which i was riding a horse in a very cold place. There was ice all around and i head myself saying that he( my astral version) should not come to so cold place and now he has to suffer the consequences. I woke up after this dream. It was sometime 3-4 AM in the morning and i realized that i was having a very serious attack of asthma again after so many years. After some hours i visited the doctor and took the medicine but as the patients of asthma know that it never goes away completely. So, here after, i have to take a 4 mg tablet of asthalin daily at the time of sleeping otherwise i had to face an asthmatic attack at that very night. This again continued for 5-7 years. Then, one night in the dream i saw that i am in the hospital where our family doctor was present and he was taking me into an operation theatre where i was going to have some kind of throat operation. The dreams ends at reaching me at the operation table. Come next day and my asthma was completely gone. More than 25 years have been passed since that but still there is no sign of asthma considering that i am a smoker too.

Readers would have guessed by now what actually happened. They cured my astral body by operation and as a side affect, my human body also get cured.

The next incident is about 4-5 years back when i left my previous outstation job and came back to home. One day i sensed some irritation and problem in urinating. Things got worse in coming days and i had to go to the toilet for urination in every half an hour. This continued for a while then again i day i saw a dream where i was carrying some bandages around my testicles and someone was saying me that it will take affect in the next 24 hours. next day, my condition started improving and improved considerably too. When the problem started i understood that i was having a problem of prostate and it needs to be operated. Before i would go to the doctor, my astral body got operated in the dream and i got much better. Though, it has not been cured completely like asthma and lately i am feeling some problem again but it is within manageable limits in all those years. Now i have decided that i will get myself operated when this corona thing dies down a bit more.

So, the point is that technically speaking curing my asthma nd prostate by operations in the dreams are miracles but as i understand the mechanism, there is nothing like miracles in all that. Everything has its explanation. That is a different issue that one may or may not be aware of that.

If we look at the scriptures for such examples of miracles, my experience explains the virgin Mary becoming pregnant without having intercourse physically. Christians may forgive me but my guess is that Mary got pregnant when archangel Gabriel had intercourse with the astral body of Mary. There are many such incidents in Hindu mythology too when Kunti and Madri gave birth to the sons of the gods in Mahabharata because their husband Pandu was unable to have an intercourse with his wives because of the curse of sage Kindama.

with love,
sanjay
Old 16-06-2021, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I'd say it like this. Consciousness isn't ordinary but Extraordinary and by Its virtue everything that appears in Consciousness is also Extraordinary. Nothing is mundane.
Yes. It amazing that it is at all.
"...Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize..." (Guess the author)
Old 16-06-2021, 08:22 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes. It amazing that it is at all.
"...Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize..." (Guess the author)

I had to Google that quote and when I got the result it makes sense.

Two great non-dual traditions (Buddhism & Advaita) pretty much end up at the same place, more or less. The language, philosophy and practices are somewhat different on the surface but both get at the same heart of the matter. At least that's my perspective.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Master
QUOTE 501 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Ramana Maharshi, now there is someone I am glad that was brought to me attention. He seems to understand instead of just proclaiming he knows. I'll look Ramana up later

It's wise to skeptical, when it comes to people proclaiming to be Teachers that teach a step by step process. Usually is just mapping out there path and or traits of false Teacher.

I recently bought the book "Talks" for a friend of mine as it includes dialogues between Ramana Maharshi and people of different religions and spiritual paths. It may be difficult for some people to read this book since Ramana gives different answers to the same question asked by different people ... based, of course, on the disposition and the level of spiritual awareness suggested by the questioner. The book may be of interest to you.

There are some dialogues that are of tremendous depth while others are not as deep but in accordance with the depth of the questioner.

My friend loves the book and it's become one of his staples. He can't put it down.

https://www.amazon.com/Talks-Ramana-.../dp/8188018074
Old 16-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Master
QUOTE 502 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
In short, allowing our passion in life help one another. Instead of letting our passion be our own downfall or stumbling block....How I want my own passion right now to keep this "in short" actually short.

That is a great point supported by a great example.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Master
QUOTE 514 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
Readers would have guessed by now what actually happened. They cured my astral body by operation and as a side affect, my human body also get cured.
Christians may forgive me but my guess is that Mary got pregnant when archangel Gabriel had intercourse with the astral body of Mary. There are many such incidents in Hindu mythology too when Kunti and Madri gave birth to the sons of the gods in Mahabharata.

While our terminology may differ, I agree completely that curing the astral body ("the projecting faculty" in my terminology) has the side effect of curing the human body as well. During my NDE many many years ago, the doctors predicted severe brain damage and/or organ damage in the unlikely event that I would survive ... and yet I emerged from the "irreversible coma" completely symptom-free since the cure had taken place on a different plane.

Being familiar with both the Christian narrative of the Virgin Birth and the Mahabharata, your explanation seems quite plausible. I had never thought about a "pregnancy" taking place between the astral bodies (on another plane) but that is indeed a interesting possibility. Alternately, the "projecting faculty" could have projected an embryo or it could have been the outcome of a completely different kind of "communion". Interesting.
Old 16-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
.... If we look at the scriptures for such examples of miracles, my experience explains the virgin Mary becoming pregnant without having intercourse physically.
Christians may forgive me but my guess is that Mary got pregnant when archangel Gabriel had intercourse with the astral body of Mary.
There are many such incidents in Hindu mythology too when Kunti and Madri gave birth to the sons of the gods in Mahabharata because their husband Pandu was unable to have an intercourse with his wives because of the curse of sage Kindama.
Ok, I'm raising my hand.
I am a super liberal, open-minded person, as in, 'anything is possible, what do I know anyway'.
Even ignoring any Christian early beliefs placed into my brain -
this takes the cake.
An American expression saying basically, "What!?"

I will put my 2 cents in here...(and this can be weird for people who have had no exp of this, I know)...that is:
Having had several experiences of The Holy Spirit, and may I say 'wow'...and it
is not an Angel or Guide or deceased mother and certainly nothing 'demonic', which a person here loves to bring up....
I can say, because of what is felt throughout your being down to the bone, with a twinkle like Peter Pan's little wand
---Mary could have had an egg 'enlivened'...this 'intercourse' with Gabriel is the most....well....
nothing I would ever ...um ...consider.

Sorry, nope - it takes the cake of opinion, speculation, guessing, theorizing, supposition and conceptualizing.
And belies the title of this thread ...Meditation, some answers.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Perhaps this is one of reason I hesitate to share my experiences of astral travel, meeting with my twin flame, ardhnareshwar profound experiences and my attaining Oneness experiences in Satlok and eventual travel to DOMAIN of GOD OR Parm-Brahm.