Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Teleportation

Please provide a way to do teleportation. I firmly believe it's possible but have not yet experienced it till now.
Old 16-02-2023, 06:11 PM
Knower

This is something you will need to do manifestation work on first. Though you believe it is possible, we live in a world where it is not believed possible by most that this can happen.

So manifest this happening for you, and those others who may know will find you, or you may come across books or teachers, or you will receive a way to do it on your own.

Let me know how it goes. Teleportation is also of interest to me, just not something I have actively tried to manifest because life has me busy focusing on other things at this time.
Old 16-02-2023, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
... So manifest this happening for you, and those others who may know will find you, or you may come across books or teachers, or you will receive a way to do it on your own. ...
I like your suggestion.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Ascender
sometimes I accidentally teleport things with some kind of poltergeist activity if I'm being abused and oppressed

but that's not something I can control ~
Old 17-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

That's a great ability to teleport objects. can I learn it. please provide any resource link or details on how one can develop it.
Even though you cannot control it. I believe by enough practice one could control it.
Thanks
Old 31-10-2023, 07:50 AM
Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by suniljaindvg
Please provide a way to do teleportation. I firmly believe it's possible but have not yet experienced it till now.
Teleportation, huh? Well, I’m still working on that one. So far, I’ve only managed to teleport my socks to a dimension where they disappear forever. But don’t worry, I’ll let you know as soon as I figure out how to teleport something other than laundry!
Old 31-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Ascender

You can teleport astrally. Just think of a location or a person and *snaps fingers* you're there.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Seeker

I guess feeling 100 times for like 10-20 minutes or so, how you teleport from A to B may give you a strong belief, that it´s possible and you can do it. That´s the technique I would train. It´s more effective then pure willpower - everything is vibration and feeling is the key. the problem is that the subconscious will say you always it´s not possible, so you have to train it, that it´s possible.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Seeker

Wink

I do believe that teleportation is possible and easy to do, and there are many people living among us who do this (like the masters in the book 'Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East').

I have learned a great way for teleportation, as Bashar (a wise entity channeled via Darryl Anka) explained it, and I wrote a summary of that. Read more about it here.

Basically, it's about any object, or you, in any place having a particular vibration. If you know the exact vibration of that object (or yourself) in that new position, and you can somehow inject it, or make it vibrate the same, then the object (or you) suddenly appears in that location that you gave its frequency.

Best,
Sami